JOE 2 (Joe Sugg Fanfic)

By JoeSugg9012

The sequel to JOE. *contains smut* More

*101*
*102*
*103*
*104*
*105*
*106*
*107*
*108*
*109*
*110*
*111*
*112*
*113*
*114*
*115*
*116*
*117*
*118*
*119*
*120*
*121*
*122*
*123*
*124*
*125*
*126*
*127*
*128*
*129*
*130*
*131*
*132*
*133*
*134*
*135*
*136*
*137*
*138*
*139*
*140*
*141*
*142*
*143*
*144*
*145*
*146*
*147*
*148*
*149*
*150*
*151*
*152*
*153*
*154*
*155*
*156*
*157*
*158*
*159*
*160*
*161*
*162*
*163*
*164*
*165*
*166*
*167*
*168*
*169*
*170*
*171*
*173*
*174*
*175*
*176*
*177*
*178*
*179*
*180*
*181*
*182*
*183*
*184*
*185*
*186*
*187*
*188*
*189*
*190*
*191*
*192*

*172*

2.8K 59 32
By JoeSugg9012

*warning: smut*

°  

I left them all be and went into Joe's and I's room.

Part of me doesn't want to be mad at Joe anymore, but at the same time, he was f.ucking rude earlier. He was sat on the sofa, talking with the Noah and Noelle, but I just want to avoid him for right now, so I just curled up on our bed and went on my phone.

I spent almost the rest of the afternoon and evening in our room. Just avoiding Joe, and yes, it's very immature, but we both said some hurtful things. Joe put all of the kids to bed and was watching the television as I could hear it from our room and it was almost midnight.

"Minx, we need to talk," Joe said quietly, coming into the room.

I continued looking at my phone, not even glancing up when he came in. 

"Minx, come on," Joe pleaded.

"What? What do you want know? To continue belittling me and telling me how much of a horrible parent I am?" I snapped.

"I'm at least trying to fix things between us, but apparently you want to continue being mad at each other," Joe huffed.

"Whatever," I scoffed.

"Minx, we can't expect anything to get better if you won't talk to me."

"I never expected anything to get better," I snapped, which is obviously a lie that I'm saying in anger.

"Wow, okay then, why don't you just crawl back to Jack or whatever his name is? Because I'm just not enough for you anymore, no matter what I'm doing," Joe shook his head angrily.

"Oh f.uck you, you know I ended that, a long time ago," I spat.

"But not soon enough to not know if he was the father of the twins? I know he had to take the paternity test," Joe spat angrily, pacing around the room.

"Joe-"

"Why didn't you just ask me to take it? You had so many doubts that you had to have him take it?! We were trying for a baby and you were still f.ucking him?!"

"No! I wasn't!" I defended myself.

"Then why'd you have him take the f.ucking test Minx?!"

"Because the nurse said I was further along than we initially thought, okay?!" I snapped.

"And what would you have done if he was the father?! Huh?! Still not tell me?!"

"No, that doesn't matter, they're your babies," I shook my head.

"F.uck Minx, they're our babies," Joe said angrily.

Ever since that whole Rory scenario a long time ago, he doesn't like it when the kids are called his kids, just our kids. Which I guess makes sense, but whatever.

"I know, Joe, stop," I cried.

"Why are you telling me to stop?! You're the one who just said you didn't want things to get better between us!" 

"You know I didn't mean it!"

"Yeah, until I bring up Jack and you feel f.ucking guilty," Joe yelled.

"You know what?! I don't feel guilty about f.ucking Jack. He would listen to everything I would say and he would f.uck me so well," I laughed, "Meanwhile you were away f.ucking other girls in America and left me here alone with the kids!"

"Oh f.uck off. Why don't you go spend the night with Jack then?! Because you obviously don't want to be here with me."

"No, you can f.ucking leave. I'm staying here with my kids," I shook my head.

"Our kids," Joe said angrily.

"Last time I checked, I was the one who went through the pain to get them here," I said, getting up in his face, stood on my toes.

"But yet you wouldn't have been able to without me," Joe smirked, cupping his hands on my cheeks.

"No, f.uck off," I shook my head, not backing away from him.

Joe pulled me towards him, crashing our lips together. 

Neither of us said anything, just held each other close and didn't pull our lips away from each other. Lost in the heat of anger and passion, we soon found ourselves undressing each other.

"F.uck, this doesn't mean I'm not mad at you," I moaned as Joe sucked on my neck.

"Same to you," Joe breathed.

He laid me on the bed and hovered above me, slipping on a condom.

"-But please be gentle, we haven't f.ucked since I gave birth," I hummed quietly.

"We'll see," Joe said.

I know he's lying, or joking, but because he's mad he likes to make himself seem strong and mean, but whatever, I see straight through it.

Joe gently thrusted his hips towards mine, filling me up.

I caught him glance up to see if I was okay, and that millisecond of eye contact changed everything that was happening.

Joe stopped and sat next to me on the bed.

"I'm p.issed, but I don't want to have angry sex with you," Joe confessed.

"Just keep going," I told him.

"Minx, I'm sorry, okay?" Joe said, moving to hover over me again.

"F.uck Joe, you're killing the mood, just f.uck me," I smirked.

We continued where we left off and I wrapped my legs around Joe as he f.ucked me.

"J-Joe," I moaned as he kissed my chest.

"You're f.ucking beautiful when you're angry," Joe breathed.

"Joe, I'm sorry," I apologised, "For everything."

"D.amn Minx, you're killing the mood," Joe smirked, mocking me.

 We both got closer to our highs and Joe pulled out and took off the condom, c.umming on my chest and stomach, before moving down and eating me out to make me reach my high.

"Joe!" I moaned, rocking my hips against his face.

I finished and Joe laid next to me on the bed.

"F.uck now I'm going to have to clean this up," I laughed lightly, shaking my head.

"I figured we could get in the shower," Joe smirked.

I just laughed lightly, giving him a small kiss and getting up to going into the bathroom to wipe it up and then start the shower.

Joe joined me in the shower as we washed ourselves, leaving a few lingering kisses but actually spent most of our time washing ourselves. 

"Joe, I'm sorry, I really am," I said softly.

"Baby, we were both angry, tired, stressed, it's fine. At least we both all got our anger out," Joe smiled.

"Okay," I nodded, hugging him and leaning my head against his chest.

"Anyway, I lost control when you were trying to intimidate me by standing on your toes," Joe laughed lightly, "You're so adorable."

"Joe," I laughed lightly, "I was being serious."

"Oh yeah, sure," Joe smirked, giving me a kiss.

"Why are we so bipolar?"

"We're not, I think a lot of other couples are like this, but no one talks about it, and if not, then at least we are together," Joe shrugged.

"Alright," I laughed lightly, wrapping myself in a towel as we got out and put on our pyjamas.

Joe just slid on a pair of clean underwear and I did the same, but I threw on one of Joe's shirt too.

"Come on, it's been a long day, let's go to sleep, I love you," Joe hummed, pulling me close to him.

"I love you too," I grinned, giving him a small kiss.

°  

a/n: hi! i hope you are enjoying the story!! it means a lot to me that so many of you are voting, commenting, and reading so much! I seriously love you all so much, I can't explain! Thank you so so much for reading! Love you all loads! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.8K 46
{COMPLETED} Joe Sugg was the one who inspired you to begin YouTube in the first place and when he asks to collab with you, you say yes without hesita...
54.1K 896 19
A-R imagines that I have written. All imagines are between you and Joe. All imagines will not have another part to them. No smut. (Sorry, I cring...
20K 480 88
Hey you! This is probably just another Joe fan fiction I guess! It just includes very cute moments :) The first chapters are SO bad so you can skip...
28.1K 416 24
A wattpad user who loves Joe Sugg (ThatcherJoe on YouTube). This is a collection of Joe Sugg Imagines and FanFictions. Some of these Imagines deal w...