Naruto characters...HERE?! ON...

By SophieMeade6

Sophie and her friends LOVE the naruto series, but...what happens when the naruto characters all come from th... More

Naruto characters...HERE?! ON EARTH?! ONE WORD! EPIC!
A unexpected new beginning
Just a little bit of info
Settling in
Just a little shopping.
Not good
Killer mode
So...Awesome!...
Training and...the Jinchuriki book
Ideas and a moment...
more training...and some fun
tiny freak out...?
WOO! BIRTHDAY BEGINING!
wow...unexpected...
complications...
Well...great!...so not great...
wow...angry! and again...wow...
All around surprise!
...DRAMA...
and...MORE DRAMA!
learning new things...
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunny
Memories and finally getting there
first day...well...eventful?
a birthday date and...trouble...
beatin the guys and annoy amy day XD
Information and...a scary vision...
Stressed out and...oh oh...
Ugh...
The start of drama...
Yeah...what can I say...complicated...
...weeeeell...it's finally over...
Getting back to normal. Sorta...
Pranks and getting ready for a date
The hyuga ; part 1
The Hyuga; part 2
Awakening
Training
Memories
There and back

game night and finding something out...

837 20 2
By SophieMeade6

Next day, curtain dude was back. He tried everything to get me to train with him but I refused...cause I hate him...he betrayed the leaf...Well ok I don't hate him...I dislike him...the now... 

I was currently practicing on controlling my sand. It was now like a second nature to me now, next thing you know I'll be carrying around something that holds sand like gaaras gourd. Good thing is I can make sand out of thin air. No clue how I just could, something only I could do apparently...my own jutsu. Which was pretty awesome! 

"Sup midget" kankuro said coming up behind me and messing my hair.  

I grabbed his hand and twisted it so he bent over and was down to my level. 

"Who's a midget now...oh...and don't touch the hair...or next time...it will be broken" I said giving him a death glare. 

I shoved him back and smirked. 

"Evil" he muttered.  

"YUP! That right! I'm evil when I wana be!"  

Temari was laughing at kankuro and Gaara was smirking. I laughed and temari gave me a high five. 

"Nice one" she said. 

"Thanks" I laughed. 

"She's also strong jeez" he said rubbing his wrist. 

Temari walked over waking him on the back of the head and saying it was his fault. Never mess with a girls hair. 

"Sorry lil sis!" he yelled over. 

We all froze and my cheeks went bright red. Temari brought her fist down on his head screaming idiot. I covered my face and created sand around ne to block there view from me. Then hardening it. 

"Nice going idiot" temari hissed. 

She chapped on the wall of sand. 

"Come out Sophie, you know he didn't mean it. Kankuro was just being kankuro" she said. 

I sighed. 

"NO WAY AM I COMING OUT LOOKING LIKE THIS!" I yelled.  

This you ask. My cheeks were flaming hot! So they obviously must be dark red. And. I don't think I could face kankuro without blushing. Again.  

Suddenly Gaara was in with me. Damn sand.  

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiii" I said waving. 

"Hi" he said. 

An awkward silence sprung between us. 

"So..." I said playing with my fingers "Ya think kankuro has his ear pressed against the sand?" I asked.  

"Oh yeah" he nodded.  

I let the sand drop and I took a step back. Kankuro fell forward and landed with a thump. 

"Can I help you?" I asked. 

"NO!" he yelled stumbling while trying to get up. 

"Idiot" temari said thumping his on the back of the head. 

"Good...now, I'm going home, you guys are staying here...bye" I waved and change to sand and went to me and Gaaras room. 

Wow. Lil sis. Lil sis. Lil...sis...he called me lil sis. Like a little. Sister.  

Wow. 

Kankuros little sister didn't sound bad actually. Sounded awesome! 

...is it weird I'm thinking this and im fourteen...??? I asked myself. Yes. Yes it is.  

Great now I'm THINKING to myself. Wait I do that all the time but it's weird now cause-aww...stupid brain! Playin tricks on me, making me think talk to myself... 

"Hey, sorry about all that...back there..." kankuro said. 

"It's fine, I know your only trying to find a nickname for me" I said smiling. 

"Ok I got one" he said. I nodded for him to go on "High-bunny!" he yelled smiling. 

I just stared at him with the 'what the hell face' "Suger-high?" 

"No" I said bluntly and walking past him.  

"GOLDFISH!"  

"Goldfish?" 

"Yes goldfish!"  

I turned around and punched him in the noes. 

"IM NOT A GOLDFISH!" I yelled. 

"AMY SAID YOU WERE!" he said rubbing his noes. 

"...WHEN DID YOU MEET AMY?!"  

"Oh...that..." 

"Yeah...that! So when?" 

"IMNOTTELLINGYOUANYTHING MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he yelled running of. 

I clenched my fists...this is going to be one long life livening with...THAT! But I do love him...he just annoys me big time... 

"KITTY ERAS YOU ARE A DEAD MAN!" I yelled. 

"SHUT IT OR I'LL POKE YOUR FOREHEAD!" he yelled. 

Yup, definitely Amy.

Amy's POV 

Heh heh. I could just imagine Sophie's face when kankuro calls her a goldfish. And maybe he mentioned poking her head. Heh heh... 

'YOU TOLD HIM TO CALL ME GOLDFISH!' Sophie text me. 

'Yes' I text back. 

'AND TO POKE MY HEAD!' 

'Yup! XD' 

'...WHEN DID U EVEN MEET HIM?!'  

'Im not telling you anything!' 

'...I hate you...' 

'I KNOW YOU LOVE ME AND I'LL SEE YOU LATER!' 

'...grr...' 

I laughed and put my phone in my pocket. Me and kankuro had fun when we met up. I told him everything about Sophie but left out the most personal things and said he should ask her. 

We laughed a lot and I told him about the time on earth everyone had. 

He mostly laughed at Sophie and gaara drawing on kakashis face with permanent marker, one cause it was hilarious and two, laughing away the shock.  

Being with kankuro was fun. We were like partners in crime. In other words. Really close. Really fast.  

How he got to me. Sand. How? Gaara. Kankuro said he convinced him to take him. He wouldn't tell me how but I guess that was ok. No actually it wasn't. To nosy.

Sophie's POV 

We were all currently sitting in the living room. Me glaring at kitty ears and temari and Gaara sitting there in awkward silence. 

"I know what we can do" kankuro said breaking the silence. 

"And that is?" I asked. 

"Strip poker!" 

"No" me, temari and Gaara said. 

"AW! COME ON!" 

"Kankuro. I know you wana strip and everything but. No gona happen" temari said. 

Kankuro anime fell at that. Shouting at her for saying that.  

"Let's play truth or dare" I said. 

Temaris eyes widened and grinned nodding. 

"I'll go first!" she yelled. 

"Wait!" I yelled. 

"What?" she asked.  

I held up a finger and changed to sand. 

Quickly going to Amy I ran into her room. She looked surprise before very bluntly asking what. 

"You're coming to suna!" I yelled. 

"Uuuuuuuuh Kay"  

I held onto her and changed back to sand. Bringing her along with me.

Everyone was surprised. I introduced her to temari and she gave Gaara and kankuro a hug then sat next to me. 

"Ok. Temari. Hit it" I said. 

"Kankuro" she smirked "Truth or dare?" she asked. 

He looked scared. 

"Truth..." 

"Is it true you sleep with a teddy named fuzzy?" she asked. 

"Dare" he said. 

"I dare you to go get your teddy fuzzy" she smirked. 

"Yeah I like strip poker better" he said. 

"WHO BROUGHT THAT UP?!" Amy yelled. 

I pointed to kankuro as I yelled his name. 

"Of corse..." 

"Yeah kitty ears is dirty minded" I said nodding.  

"Ok. My turn!" Amy yelled "Gaara...truth or dare" Gaaras eyes widened and he looked over to her "Truth" he said. 

"How much do you love my best friend?" she asked. 

Wow. Very blunt. But I REALLY did wana hear the answer. I looked at him at the corner of me eye. 

"Yeah Gaara. How much?" kankuro asked backing Amy up. 

"I love her with all my life. I will protect her at any cost even if it caused me my own life..." he said staring at me the whole time. 

"Aww" I said wrapping my arms around his and put my head on his shoulder. 

"Suck up" kankuro mumbled. 

Temari hit him over the head telling him to shut the hell up.  

I laughed when he rubbed his head and glared at her and Amy glared at temari for hitting her partner in crime. 

"I just thought of something" I said. 

"What?" Amy asked. 

"WE NEED NEJI!"  

"NO!" Amy yelled. 

"Pffft fine! No neji" I sighed. 

"Good, ok kankuro your turn" Amy said. 

"Hmmmmm ok Sophie!" he yelled. 

I looked at him and glared a little. 

"Ok...truth or dare" 

"Im thinking truth will be something to personal. Dare" I said. 

"I DARE you to play strip poke with me" he said. 

I sighed and groaned "Fine"  

"YAYHAY!" he jumped up. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, she has extremely good luck with cards" Amy said.  

"Hell" kankuro said. 

"Yip! Best at cards"

Me and kankuro played till he was only in his hat and boxers. 

Me. Nothin was off.  

"Had enough?" I asked smirking. 

"Hell yeah" he said getting up and getting his cloths back on. 

I walked back to the couch and sat next to Gaara who was smirking and Amy who was laughing her head off and across from me a wide eyed temari. 

"Told ya, the best at cards" I said shrugging. 

"Ok, Sophie, your turn" temari said. 

"Oh...hmmm...Amy...truth or dare" I asked. 

"Dare" she said easily. 

"I dare you to prank call someone" I said. 

She smirked and got out her phone dialling a random number. 

"Ok" she said before pressing the call button "As SOON as this all is over, you and gaara have to take us ALL to Sakuras house ASAP!" she said. 

Me and gaara looked at each other but otherwise nodded. 

She pressed call and put it on speaker. 

"Hello?" a very tired Naruto answered. 

And coughed "Hey Naruto" she said an a very good imitation of Sakuras voice. 

"W-what is it Sakura?"  

"Sorry for waking you it was just...I couldn't sleep...I was wondering if you wanted to come over...you know...help me sleep?" she said I covered my moth covering the laughter. 

There was a loud crashing sound and then Naruto screaming. 

"Uh, uh s-sure Sakura" he said. 

"Great, just climb in the window" she said. 

"O-ok" then the line went dead. 

"HURRY GET TO SAKURAS HOUSE! I NEED TO PICK THE LOCK BEFORE NARUTO GETS THERE!" Amy said getting frantic. 

"Jeez calm your jets woman, we will be there before naruto can even get his head around the fact that 'Sakura' basically asked him to come and sleep with her" I said. 

Me and gaara changed to sand bringing everyone with use and appeared in from of Sakuras house. 

"Kay, you, gaara and temari hid in the bushes while me and kankuro go unlock the window" Amy said. 

"Why kankuro?" temari asked. 

"Cause he's my partner in crime! Aren't you" she stated. 

"Hell yeah!" kankuro said, and then Amy and him did a weird handshake and yelled "BOOYAH!" after it. 

"Ok get going!" Amy hissed. 

Temari ran over dragging gaara and I calmly walked. Then I crouched down, pearling over the bush.  

Kankuro was lifting her up and Amy got a hair pin out, picking Sakuras room window lock. 

"She really is something" Temari whispered to me. "No wonder she and Kankuro are like that, like two peas I. A pod. Jeez...partners in crime most definitely" Gaara nodded in agreement. 

"Yup, thats amy for ya. Yeah, keep in mind you haven't seen her hyper..." I said laughing slightly. 

Suddenly Kankuro and Amy appeared next to us. I jumped and slapped her leg. 

"Jeez don't scare me like that!" I hissed. 

"Sorry, just watch now, Naruto's just rounding the corner..." she looked at Kankuro and flashed an evil grin. He returned it and then we all turned back towards the window. 

Just then naruto landed on the roof. Sliding through the widow easily. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" we heard sakura yell then naruto was...flying across the street... 

My head was on Amy's lap tears literally running down my face. Kankuros head was leaning on Amy's shoulder. They were both laughing there heads off. Temari was on the ground and gaara was even chuckling. 

"O-ok we need to g-go before someone sees!" Amy said between laughter. 

Me and gaara changed to sand again and went bake to suna.  

Amy wipped her eyes "OK!" she said "Who's next?" she said. 

"Gaara" I said. 

"Truth or dare?" Gaara asked temari. 

"Dare" she said easily. 

Kankuro looked like he was going to pee his pants and a evil smirk came over his face, then he ran over to gaara like a crazy person and whispered something in his ear and calmly walked back. 

"I dare you to call shikamaru and ask him out" Gaara said. 

Temaris eyes widened and looked about ready to kill someone. Couldn't blame her though. She closed her eyes but nodded, still looked ready to get her Zabuza sword out and chop someone into pieces. Ew. Bad image. 

She dialled the number. Not even going to ask how she got it. She drew in a huge breath and pressed the call button, then putting it on speaker. 

"Hey...shikamaru" she said, scratching the back of her head nervously. 

"Temari?" he asked. Clearly surprised. It was all in his voice. 

"Yeah...uh...I was wondering...if you would...wana go out...some time..." she said awkwardly.  

There was an awkward silence before he said ".........Uh...sure, I'll call you..." then he hung up. 

"AH!" I yelled, grinning. 

She sat down and smiled. Still very nerviouse and I think a little shocked. Still looking as if she wanted to kill someone. 

"Ok...everyone has went. What are we playing now!" temari asked. 

"STRIP POKER!" kankuro yelled shooting his hands up as he stood. 

"NO!" we all yelled. 

He frowned and sat down with a huff. 

"...I agree with kankuro...STRIP POKER!" Amy yelled smiling the Kakashi closed eye smile. 

"HELL YEAH!" kankuro yelled giving her a high five and sitting down. 

I sighed "This will be fun. Get out drinks crisps...whatever, I've got someone I need to pick up" I said changing into sand.

Amy's POV 

Me and kankuro got out some drinks. No alcohol. To young. And got out some chocolate. We turned on the tv and put on some music from my iPod and pushed the couches around to get more room. So everyone could sit on the floor. 

Sophie's sand suddenly swilled right in front of me and then I seen who she went to get.

Sophie's POV  

"NEJI!" she yelled eyes going wide. 

"Yup, cant play without him Amy and you know we can't" I said walking away over to Gaara who was sitting on the floor with a blank stair. 

I sat in front of him and smiled. He smiled a little to and then dropped it. Guess he doesn't like that we are playing this game.  

Amy sat next to me and neji in from of her then temari and kankuro joined.  

Kankuro quickly shuffled the cards and handed them out. 

"Ok. Here's the rules" kankuro said "You loss a game you take a piece of clothing off. You win and you can put something back on. Last on to have cloths on wins and in case. Blankets are on the couch" he said. 

I sighed. I looked at my cards. Pretty good. Let's hope I don't take any cloths off first.

Turns out. Kankuro won. I sighed.  

I took off my shorts that were under my long top. I was now only wearing my netting tights. Shoes. My long top that thankfully was like a dress. My netting top under my top and underwear. 

Jeez.  

Gaara took of his shirt and my eyes went wide. This is goin to be one hell of a night...

*Hours later...* 

I sat in my underwear with my long top on. Amy sat with her shorts and underwear on. Gaara sat with his underwear and trousers on bein all hot as hell. neji in the same state...kankuro...just boxers. And temari just underwear. Poor temari. 

I had a REALLY bad hand of cards. So goin to lose.  

And that was true. Temari won. I took off my top carefully and put it on the couch. Hell. This is embarrassing. 

I looked at kankuro and neji. They were both freakin out. Mouths wide and...drooling.... And staring at Amy. Kankuro being only in boxers had a blanket around him. He was now out the game. Ha ha.

Amy's POV 

I looked at Gaara and he was looking down. His eyes were clearly popping out his head and his mouth slightly open. He looked anywhere but Sophie. Hmm. He was totally freaking out in the inside...wish I knew what he was thinking...wait. I don't. 

"Don't look now but I think gaara is a little flustered" I whispered in Sophie's ear. 

Her eyes widened and she looked at gaara.  

"Well..." she said. 

I laughed and looked over and at the side...neji and kankuro were staring at me...but their eyes weren't...exactly...we're they should be. 

I sighed and calmly stood up, walking over and behind them, slinging my arms over their shoulders. 

"You know guys" I said calmly "Your eyes weren't where they should be...exactly...so...I think you guys need your eyes tested...because if it happens again...I don't care if you are my boyfriend and partner in crime...I'll kill you..." I whispered the last part just to frighten them. 

I stood up and put chakra to both hands and punched the back of there heads. 

"Ah!" they yelled.  

I walked back to Sophie and sat down.  

"Nice one" she laughed. 

"Thanks" I laughed.  

"THAT WAS SO NOT COOL!" kankuro yelled at me. 

"Well, next time, KEEP YOUR EYES WERE THEY SHOULD BE!" I yelled back giving him the death glare.  

He huffed "I wasn't looking!" 

"Yes. You were. Don't try to deny it cause you were CAUGHT in the act" 

"Yeah, yeah" he sighed. 

I clenched my fist. I don't care if he was my partner in crime. I'd kill him if I had to.  

"Calm your jet pants Amy. Don't wana kill him" Sophie said "Beside...he is your partner in crime. Who else would be it? Hmm?" she asked. 

"Your right" I sighed "Guess I'll just kill him later" I grinned.  

She laughed and nodded getting her cards kankuro got out. 

"Darn..." she muttered.  

I snugged. She had a bad hand of cards I guess. But I couldn't say anything. So did I. I sucked big time at cards.

*Hours later. Dawn* 

I yawned. So. Tiered.  

Sophie was now taking me back. 

"Night" she said smiling. 

"Night" I said flopping on my bed. 

Then just like that. She was gone. And I was asleep.

Sophie's POV (Same day. Different hour) 

Amy just text me saying that they are bringing the new hokage back today, that they would be back soon. Which was good. Rock lee would be back to full strength. Sasuke and kakashi recovering...everything would go back to normal...ish. 

I needed to start training now. No need for slacking off.  

I was in the middle of the training grounds. Waiting fur Gaara. He was going to teach me how to use the third eye. Or whatever it was called. Bound to be interesting. 

When he finally came he explained it to me. 

"The hand seals that you learned invold this ninjutsu. They are Snake, Monkey, Rat, Monkey, Bird, Monkey, Dragon, Monkey, Rat, Monkey. With chakra, the user connects an eye made of sand to their optic nerve, which enables them to know what happens in the artificial eye's field of vision, this is genuinely a third eye for its user. The user can control the size of the eye depending on its use. Its main purpose is spying, since it can form and disperse in any location on command. I also use it when I'm completely surrounds myself with my Shield of Sand so I can see what's happening outside of the protective dome. In order to use it however the user must keep one of their eyes closed for the duration of the technique" he said. 

I nodded. A lot to take in, but I could handle it. 

I created the dome of sand around me and sat cross legged in the centre. I did the hand sings and placed my two fingers over my closed eye. If this worked right. Then I should have the eye up above me. 

Guess we have to wait and see. 

I focused my chakra and connected the eye to my optic nerve. Now. I should be able to see.  

Then vision came. Gaara was staring up at it.  

"Hey there" I said making sure he could hear me from outside the sand. He nodded his head in the gesture that he heard me. 

I dropped the jutsu and the sand and opened my eyes.  

"Looks like I got that down now" I said.  

"I'm amazed how you could learn it so quickly" he said.  

"Yeah. I must already know it. I dunno" I said shrugging. 

"Well. It's good" 

"Gaara. Do you think that...um..." 

"What is it?" he asked. 

"Do you think it would be possible for me to train in medical jutsu?" I asked. 

He's eyes widened a fraction "I don't see why not" he said. 

I nodded biting my bottom lip. It would be awesome to learn it... 

"Kay" I sighed "Wana go?" I asked. 

He nodded and stood up, holding out his hand for me to take. He pulled me up and I held his hand. 

"Thank you" I said.  

"For what?" he asked. 

"For teaching me the third eye"  

"You're welcome" 

"Makes me wonder how much I actually know" I sighed "I mean. I got the third eye down like the snap of my fingers. I have great chakra control. Good control over my sand. I can creat sand out of thin air. My shrunken and kuni throwing lands right in the middle every time. I graduated from the academy when I was really young. And I have never let the shukaku out. Makes me really wonder. How strong I am and how much I know" I said "And with all that power. I want to give something back to the village. I want to help others" I said smiling slightly. 

He stared at me "How can you be like this, after all that the sand have done to you? At first I sealed this mark on my head for a Demon loving only itself. And you come along. And don't seem slightly shook by the fact that they sealed a monster inside of you. To be used as they please. Only a weapon..." he said. 

"I guess, in all my life. I never really thought about it. To be used as a weapon is something I wouldn't agree with. In my life I have been taught to never show violence to anyone. Unless its like self defence" I said. 

"It's..." 

"Weird? Yeah, I know, see. I haven't felt the pain of being a jinchuuriki...I don't think I ever will...never had those eyes...disappointed...judging...the eyes that's how clear annoyance and practically say that we shouldn't be here...I don't think I'll ever feel that...but I can only imagine what it was like...the loneliness..." 

He sighed "At lest you didn't go through that..." 

"I think I went through it when I was little, before earth if you know what I mean, I just can't remember it.........but let's drop it..." 

He nodded. 

"Wow, I talk a lot..." I said. 

"Not that bad" he said. 

"Hmm" I nodded and sighed. 

"Anyway...what now?" I asked. 

He shrugged "Go play strip poker" he said giving off a slight chuckle. 

"NO WAY IN HELL AM I DOIN THAT AGAIN!" I yelled. 

He gave me a slight nod as if saying 'agreed'  

"You totally just awesomed up this whole day by that sentence" I giggled. 

"....Thank you?" he asked. 

I nodded and gave him he 'kakashi closed eye smile' then pulled my hair back into a pony tail. 

"Why?" he asked. 

"Because. I'm going to race you home..." 

"If I win...?" he asked. 

"Then I'll be your slave for the day" I rolled my eyes "And...if I win...?" I raised my eyebrow.  

"Hmm...I'll teach you all I know and help you prank kankuro...all day..." he said. 

"HELL YEAH, IM SO WINNING NOW!" I yelled.  

He glared and I glared back. 

"So winning" I said. 

"So not" he said. 

"But you will lose" 

"Whatever you say"  

"Stop that" 

"Stop what"  

"THAT!" I yelled. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, pulling away and pushing him down to the ground. MEHEH! I yelled and stuck my tongue out at him before sprinting it. 

Gotta win, gotta win. GOTTA WIN!

Amy's POV 

I was walking to the training grounds when I spotted shinkamru and choji...now was my time to ask! 

"SHIKAMARU!" I yelled. 

He looked over and nodded. I ran over and smiled, waving at choji. 

"We need to talk" I said "I'm sure Neji told you..." I said. 

Realisation came over his face and he nodded. 

"Do you think we could find out who my parent from the Nara clan was?" 

"Sure. But you'll have to speak to my dad" 

"Ugh, I was hoping you could help...this is such a drag..." I groaned. 

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Nothing" he said.  

I nodded "guess...later you could teach me some...shadow possession jutsu?" I asked. 

He nodded. 

"Thanks...well...I'm gona go. See you latter. Bye Choji" I waved. 

He waved back and I took off running. 

He probably looked at me like, that because...I used his line...whoops...

ok guys, the credit for the sakura dare thing goes to my friend amy! who got me out my block. if it wasnt for her this wouldnt be up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...