15 Days With The Possessive B...

By oneperson100feelings

"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and... More

You use my money to buy condoms?
I do not want her in bed.
You got a job?
Shorts and no bra work.
I don't need your help.
I am glad she is in my bestfriends life.
Keep your big fat ego in your pocket
Reality check, I am not yours.
I likeeeeeeee youuuu
I am going to make it upto you.
That was your first time?
I am going to cut those balls and feed it to dogs
You believe in love?
Was I jealous?
Making you happy makes me happy.
I am not like other girls
I want you all to myself
Stay with me.
You haven't kissed him?
I am always going to be there
Something just like this
Tonight sex on the beach?
You're on your period?
You removed your T shirt?
You're my favourite human
I want to be with you
Thats my girl.
You're the best thing that happened to me
I loved him
Lucas?
Where is Ayan?
I love you
He is going to kiss me
I got pregnant
He pressed his lips against mine
I am very possessive
We had sex
I was so wet (18+)
I had a boner (18+)
What are you doing in her bed?
She had to know he is mine
Two boners in few hours (18+++)
He took me against the wall (18+++)
I still love him
He can't meet his daughter
I wanted to pamper you
He threw me on his shoulders
He unhooked my bra (18++)

OMG! He is a Greek God.

20.5K 542 37
By oneperson100feelings

The name of the main character has been changed from Shanaya to Veronica. Sorry for the inconvenience but I am just in love with the name Veronica

Veronica.

Walking into the W.M College Of Economics was like living the dream. I wanted to be rich, successful and wanted to give my mother a life she always dreamt of. I loved travelling. If travelling was free you would never see me.

I thought maybe living with my uncle and aunt was a bad idea so going against my mothers will I and stood in the line to to an estate agency to look for a house. I already missed home. Suddenly my phone ringed and it was Jake.

"Hey kiddo, did you reach safely?" He asked me. I am sure there is a connection between us. I was just missing him and he called.

"Yes I did. I am not going to stay with uncle and aunt. I am currently going to an estate agency to look for an apartment." I told him. I don't hide things from him. We have always been like that. We share everything with each other know matter good or bad.

"Mom is going to freak out." That was what I was the most worried about. She was already upset about me leaving home. She would totally freak out when she would come to know about this.

"That is what you are there for. Please convince Mom and tell her to stay calm." I was almost pleading on the phone. Jake was the only one who could talk to her. If I did that she would somehow emotionally blackmail me to stay with uncle and aunt.

"Urghhh... You always put me in so much trouble." He groaned from the other side of the phone.

"Pleaseeee Jake, pretty pleaseee. Remember the time I helped you search an outfit for Maria? For her sake please." I was emotionally blackmailing him on Maria's name.

He had been dating her since 3 years. They were madly in love. I could see it in their eyes. He would do anything if I mentioned Maria. Sometimes you have to take advantage of that.

"I hate you so much. Fine, I will do it." He was so irritated and I was successful at blackmailing him. Thanks Maria. You helped me without even knowing it.

"You're the best brother. Thank you so much. I love you." I happily chirped.

"Eww I am not a girl. Bye now." He said and hung up. Typical brothers, they never express their love for theirs sisters. But its there, trust me.

I was in my own thoughts when I got a push from behind and saw a girl who was assembling her papers which had fallen on the floor. I helped her pick them up.

"Thank you so much. I have always been bad at handling papers. Your a saviour. By the way I am Nicole." She said and extended her hand for a shake.

"Veronica. Its nice to meet you." I replied to the handshake. She was a gorgeous girl with brown hair and shining black eyes. She was one of the cutest girls that I had met and unlike the others she seemed really polite.

"Do you go to the W.M college too?" I asked looking at her cheer leading T shirt which had the college name printed on it. I got slightly excited because I met somebody who was from the same college and I would feel like a loner.

"Yes I do. I haven't seen you in college since it started. Have you joined late?" She asked and it seemed like she knew everyone in college.

Of course she would. She was a cheerleader, they generally know all the people on the campus.

"I just came here today and hopefully I get a apartment here. I have no place to stay at I just pray some place is vacant." I replied. I should have really thought about getting an apartment earlier.

"This is great. I live alone as my roommate moved out of the apartment a week ago, if you want I could talk to them about it and then we could live together." She said smiling. I nodded feeling really happy.

As we reached the counter she spoke to the person working in the office and he agreed on shifting me to her apartment and said he would prepare all the documents required.

I understood how sweet she was and how she could play around with words and convince everybody so sweetly.

I was very happy. I made a new friend today in a completely unknown city. Suddenly the city didn't seem that bad.

She seemed like a very humorous person by the little conversation that we had. We finally reached college. A huge campus with hundreds of students moving here and there. Each one looked so busy in their own world. This is it. Here I am, living my dream.

"We have to go to the cafeteria." She said as I was busy looking around the campus.

"You carry on. I have to collect my time table and I have a little more stuff pending."

"No problem. The cafeteria is on the way so I'll accompany you half way." She said and without even giving me a chance to respond she dragged me with her.

"What is it like in college?" I asked on our way there. I really wanted to know how everything was. I was really late and I am sure I have missed out a lot of things.

"This college is like a regular college. There are jocks, there are nerds and then there are amazing cheerleaders like me. Some people are absolute jerks. Some are extremely sweet."

"That's nice. I am glad I know somebody in college now."She happily nodded her head in agreement. She was so sweet and didn't look arrogant at all.

"Can I ask you for a favour? Do you know any shops or cafes where I could maybe get a job?"

I really needed a job to pay my expenses. My mother had already paid my college fees but it was really hard for her to take care of my day to day expenses. She told me she would take care about it but I really didn't want to burden her anymore.

"I have no idea but you can try the cafes near college. There are many of them. I am sure some of them might hire you."

"Thank you. I'll catch up with you later." I said and hugged her goodbye.

"Sure. Tell me when you are leaving for home. I am so excited to live together." She said and then rushed towards what I think was her next class.

I collected my time table and all the other important stuff. I had three lectures free today so I decided to walk to those cafes because according to GPS they were nearby.

I had already got my resumes printed before I came to New York. I visited a few cafes, restaurants, pet shops and even garages. What? You think a girl cant work at a garage? I have everything it takes to work in one.

I was finally at a cafe to submit my last resume. It was called Bon Appetite, I guess it was a French restaurant. I walked in and it didn't seem much crowded.

It was a small place with pictures of food scribbled on the wall. Girls were walking around in cute pink coloured skirts and the atmosphere seemed homely. I decided to speak to a girl at the counter and tell her my purpose of finding a job.

"Hey. How may I help you today?" She said in a really chirpy voice. She was a small girl with magnificent eyes. Her voice was one of the sweetest voices I have heard and maybe that's the reason she was behind the main counter.

"Hi. I have come here to submit my resume. I have been looking for a job and I was hoping that if there was some spot available here." She first looked at me up and down but the smile never left her face. I started to feel a little nervous when she was analysing me.

"Sure. The owner Mrs Green is a very kind lady. She is right there in her cabin. You can come with me, I'll take you to her." She said and came out of the counter to move towards a small room. I took no time in following her because I really wanted the job and this seemed a really nice place to work at. She stopped by a small door and knocked.

"Come in dear." The lady inside the room said and we went inside.

"Mrs Green, this girl has been looking for a job and she was asking if we had a spot vacant." The old lady smiled and signalled me to take a seat. Although she was old she looked like a very strong personality.

"I am in a need of waitresses so your chances of getting the job are pretty easy. You still need to tell me, why should I give you the job?"

"I am a very hardworking person and more than that I need the job. There is nobody who needs this more than I do. I promise to give my 100 percent if you give this to me." I was really hoping that I convinced her. She looked at me and then gave me a big smile.

"You got the job dear." She said and I jumped in happiness.

"Thank you so much. I promise that I won't let you down." I said and I left the room. The girl who helped me out was waiting outside.

"Did you get it?"

"Yes. Its all because of you. Thank you. By the way I am Veronica." I said and extended my hand.

"I am Betty. When will you be joining?"

"Next week probably. I have a lot of unpacking and settling to do. I'll come and speak to Mrs Green in this regard." She just nodded and went back to her work.

I was not as nervous as earlier because I already knew two people on my first day here. I quickly walked towards college as I promise Nicole I would meet her there. I reached the cafeteria and saw her there.

"Hey Veronica, we are right here." She screamed right across the cafeteria where a group of people were sitting.

One boy in particular caught my eye and I saw him staring at me too. I went near them and she introduced me to all of them.

"Guys this is Veronica, she has joined college a little late." She introduced me to them and everyone was looking at me with blank faces. Did they think I was weird?

"Veronica this is Sam." She said pointing to a boy who looked really cute. Even if we hadn't spoken I was sure that he would be a really fun loving guy.

"This is Daniel." She said and he quickly got up to pull a chair for me. I must say I was quite impressed by his gentleman quality. These days very few guys are that polite to a girl.

"This is Rebecca, Daniel's girlfriend." She seemed over enthusiastic. She stood up and gave me a tight hug as if she had known me for years.

"And this is Ayan." She finally said.

I had been wanting to know his name since the start. He was the first boy that my eyes caught when I entered the cafeteria. It would be an understatement if I called him cute or handsome or any other words.

He had hazel green eyes and his upper body was amazing. I could actually see his muscles through his shirt. Oh my God, he is a Greek God.

I wanted to have a conversation with him in fact I wanted to talk to him about everything and anything. I don't know why I was behaving like a teenager. The thought of us even talking bought chills to my body. Why was I behaving like that?

He stood up and came to give me a side hug. I was shocked, no actually I was surprised. I gave him a side hug and sat opposite of him. I just wanted to keep staring at him and blush. Oh god! I was turning red.

Stop checking out the boy Veronica.

Ayan

I was sitting there in the cafeteria where my friends were talking about my so called love life. I trusted these people and riding mind them making fun about it. Just then Rebecca walked in and kissed Daniel.

The guys immediately stopped. It was rule no matter what we would never leak out our secrets. He would never let her know I was with more than one girl.

I saw Nicole walk in and then the regular talks when Nicole yelled to some girl across the cafeteria.

When I saw her I just kept looking her. She was beautiful. I have never seen this beautiful face in college.

Wait! What? Did I actually call her beautiful. I always classified a girl as hot or not. She looked so innocent walking in. I saw other people in the canteen give her a lustful eye. I hated it.

I wanted to smack their faces. I was awaken by my thoughts when Nicole introduced her to me. I got up to give her a side hug.

How stupid of me! She would have thought I was some desperate guy. Why am I so bothered?

"I need to leave. I have to settle down with all my stuff at the apartment too. Bye guys. I'll catch you'll later." She said. I didn't want her to go. Didn't she just come?

I saw her walking away when she was stopped by a hand.

"Hey, new girl. It is your first day at college, right?" She simply nodded. The look on her face didn't settle well with me. She looked scared and worried.

"Obviously you will have to please your seniors." Mitchell said. That jerk. He was the biggest asshole of our college. We had got into fights several times and this time I had been warned by our principal to not create any scene anymore.

"I...I.. Thi.. this is not allowed. Bullying is banned in colleges. You cannot do this to me." She replied. I could feel the fear in her voice. She seemed too scared. I had to help her out. I don't care what the principal thinks. I cant let her be so vulnerable.

"New girl we make the rules here. I want you to dance around for me." Jared said taking a step towards her. She moved a step behind. If these guys touch her I am going to kill them.

"I said dance for me or else..." Mitchell said raising his hand. This was too much now. How dare they raise their had on someone like that?

She looked down in fear. I could not take it more I rushed towards them and held his hand the angriest form I have ever been.

Authors note!
Hi guys this is my first book and I would really really appreciate if you vote comment or recommend it to your friends. This book is going to be full of love,sex , heartbreaks and friendship . Please keep reading .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 10.2K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...
1.7M 53.2K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
15.4K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
877K 17.7K 47
DISCLAIMER: VERY CRINGE. The updated version is out currently and hopefully not as bad. PART 2 IS OUT!!!! * "I've always wondered how you'll taste."...