You And I | BTS V

By realcoxl

Living alone in this world is not easy for 17 year old girl , Jane . Jane Park might be look like a normal t... More

Chapter 1 New School
Chapter 2 My Bestfriend
Chapter 3 Weird Guy
Chapter 4 He Saved Me
Chapter 5 Volleyball Game
Chapter 6 The Secret Revealed
Chapter 7 Twin Brother
Chapter 8 The Pain
Author Note
Chapter 9 Am I Fallin In Love With Him
Chapter 10 He is here
Chapter 11 Sparks of Love
Chapter 12 Siblings Fight
Chapter 13 Unbelievable
Author Note
Chapter 14 Bitch
Sorry Author Note Again.
Chapter 15 Uncontrollable
Chapter 16 The Show
Chapter 17 Peace
Chapter 18 Ex-boyfriend
Author note .
Chapter 19 Its Not Easy
Chapter 20 Misunderstanding
Chapter 21 Surprise
Chapter 22 Broken
Author Note
Chapter 23 Break Apart
Chapter 24 We're Over
Chapter 25 Dying Inside
Chapter 26 Reason
Chapter 27 Regret
Chapter 28 Bond
Chapter 29 Wake Up
Chapter 30 Turn off the feeling
Chapter 32 Kidnap
Chapter 33 Hi Dad
Chapter 34 Death
Chapter 35 It's Back
LAST CHAPTER
Bonus Chapter Part 1
Bonus Chapter Part 2
Last

Chapter 31 Gone

6.5K 261 62
By realcoxl

Jane's POV

Yes , I turned off my feelings. It was the hardest decision I ever made in my life. The moment he walked away from me with the girl , I knew we were over. Nothing could be fix.

My heart , my mind , my body . Everything didn't function anymore. The only thing that I could feel was the pain . The pain was real and hurtful . It was unbearable. It almost killed me.

My heart shattered into pieces. Into ashe . And so did my body . My body was burning in pain . Something was broke in my body.

I remembered when I was screaming at the top of my lung when the pain attacked me. I wasn't thinking straight when I turned off my feeling . But when I turned off them , the pain was slowly gone.

I didn't feel anything . Nothing could affect me , nothing could hurt me. And I didn't think to turn on them back any soon.

Now , I didn't have to worry about anything . I felt free and it was nice . I love it . Even though I didn't feel anything right now but I didn't have to worry about all those stupid problems that I used to care too much. The only thing that I have to worry and care was myself.

Its has been two days since I woke up from come and Doctor Lee finally let me go home. He still tried to persuade me to do the surgery but I ignored him.

I threw myself onto my bed as I let the door wide open. I looked up to the ceiling and sighed heavily. I didn't know what to be. I mean I didn't know what I have to do . I have been staying in the hospital for almost three weeks.Waking up from my bed , I walked to the bathroom.

After finished showering , I stepped out from the bathtub and wrapped a towel around my body . I opened the door and was about to walk to the closet when I saw him sitting on my bed.

I rolled my eyes to him and walked to the closet. I put on a black jeans and black t-shirt. I let my hair fell down to my back before I walked out from closet .

I saw him still sitting on my bed with his eyes glued on me .

" What are you doing here ? " I asked him as I stopped in front of him.

" How are you feeling ? " He asked me back .

" I don't have them remember. " I laughed humorlessly.

" I mean , are you okay ? " He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

" I'm good. " I replied as I sat beside him. I grabbed my phone that I put on my side table and started playing with it. The silent fell between us and I didn't mind about it.

" Hmm Jane. " He called out my name as he broke the silent.

I hummed in return as I lifted up my head. His eyes were looking into my eyes. My eyes were deadly looking at him but his eyes were full with emotion. Sadness , guilty , happiness and anger. Everything became one.

Clearing his throat , he got up from my bed but his eyes still on mine. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion to him.

" I just wanna say sorry for all my wrongdoings and what I have said that hurt your feelings. I know you don't have all of the feelings right now , but I just want you to know that I'm sorry . I tried to protect you from being hurt by my father but at the end , I was the one who hurt you. I know you don't want me anymore but I still love you . I really do. " He said as he sighed slowly . I wanted to say something but he started talking again.

" I shouldn't have accused you cheating on me with Mark . I should have told you about my dad . I shouldn't have left you behind alone with all the pain. I'm sorry Jane. " He said and then turned around. He opened the door and was about to walk out but I stopped him.

" Hmm Taehyung . " I said , made him turned around , facing me.

" Please close the door after you you leave. " I replied as I looked at my phone back.

I heard him sighed slowly and the the sound of the door being closed. I looked up and stared at the door as I sighed heavily. Laying on my bed , I looked up to the ceiling . The ceiling was plain and so that my heart. My eyes grew tired as I stared at the ceiling . And I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up slowly as I saw everything was dark . There was no light in the room. I roamed my hand freely on my bed , searching for my phone. I groaned with frustration when I didn't found it . I rolled my lazy body to the side and started searching under my pillow and I found it . I shut my eyes slightly as the light from the phone was too bright. I looked at the phone and it was already 8 p.m.

I woke up from my bed and walked out from my room , heading to downstairs. I tied my hair into a small bun and then turn on the light. The living room was dark and lonely.

" Junior ? " I called out his name but there was no respond.

" Junior ? " I called out his name again but I got no respond. I sighed and then walked to his room. The door was closed and there was no one in there.

I headed to the kitchen and I saw no one. There was no one in the house except me. I walked into the kitchen and then opened the refrigerator. I grabbed a can of cola and closed the door.

Suddenly , I saw a piece of note , stick on the refrigerator door. I took it and read it . As soon as I finished reading it , the cola in my hand fell to the floor . 

* Hi guys. Im back . so guess what will happen to Jane and Junior ? And will Jane get back with Taehyung or with Mark ? Sorry for taking too long to update this chapter. I was in dilemma and had no idea. And I was confused too about all those teaser lol. So I hope you guys like it and don't forget to vote and comment. Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.5K 35
Y/n,a 17 year old girl who is living the worse life.And it's all because she's not a human,but a werewolf,a very powerful werewolf that has elemental...
107K 4K 29
- COMPLETED - How hard would it be for a human to be a mate of a werewolf? The werewolf world would not allowed a human mate. If a werewolf were to h...
1M 45K 46
You turned to the girls still sitting at the table and gave them a tentative wave. The both of them instantly gave you a smile and they got up to wal...
145K 6.8K 25
Y/n Kim, a high school girl who see many disturbing things and also things, that ordinary people can't. Ghost, satan, demons, monster, was like a no...