I'm Only Human (Justin Bieber...

By UndercoverGirl26

Popstar sensation Justin Bieber has been the victim of paparazzi for months and months now. They’ve bothered... More

Introduction
~ Prologue ~
Ch. 1 - Music To My Ears?
Ch. 2 - She's A Fan
Ch. 3 - Cali, Baby
Ch. 4 - Turned Up
Ch. 5 - Questions
Ch. 6 - Text Messages
Ch. 7 - Being A Guest, Getting A Guest
Ch. 8 - Only Her
Ch. 9 - What It Meant
Ch. 10 - He's Dead
Ch. 11 - San (Die)go
Ch. 12 - Fun Gone Wrong
Ch. 13 - Where Did We Go Wrong?
Ch. 14 - Going Through It Alone
Ch. 15 - Heartbreaker
Ch. 16 - Make It Right
Ch. 17 - You Kinda Ruined Me
Ch. 19 - Quite A Large Mess
Ch. 20 - Time Is Ticking
Ch. 21 - The Real Question Is...
Ch. 22 - Canuck Beaver
Ch. 23 - Giggly
Ch. 24 - Allegations
Ch. 25 - Not Broken
Ch. 26 - Rainy Moods
Ch. 27 - Won't Give Up
Ch. 28 - Misery Loves Company
Ch. 29 - If You Give Me A Chance
Ch. 30 - You Just Don't Give Up
Ch. 31 - Build It Up Or Fall Apart
Ch. 32 - Radio
Ch. 33 - Where To Look
Ch. 34 - Getting Nowhere
Ch. 35 - Better
Ch. 36 - Trying To Move On
Ch. 37 - Don't Hate Me
Ch. 38 - Do You Believe Me Now?
Ch. 39 - Wait... What?
Ch. 40 - Concert Numero Uno
Ch. 41 - Belieb In The Biebs
Ch. 42 - Trapped
Ch. 43 - You'll Be Happy
Ch. 44 - Can't Believe This Is Happening
Ch. 45 - Face-To-Face
Ch. 46 - I Understood
Ch. 47 - Hidden Mistake
Ch. 48 - Her Secret
Ch. 49 - Ache
Ch. 50 - Lingering Feelings
Ch. 51 - Now or Never
Ch. 52 - Accusations
Ch. 53 - After One
Ch. 54 - Walk The Distance
Ch. 55 - You And Me
Ch. 56 - Me And You
Ch. 57 - Problems
Ch. 58 - Jackie's Situation
Ch. 59 - By Your Side
Ch. 60 - The Surprise
Ch. 61 - Midnight
Ch. 62 - What Ever Happened To That Girl
Ch. 63 - Unexpected News
Ch. 64 - In Some Deep Shit
Ch. 65 - More Guy Problems
Ch. 66 - Still Alive Today
Ch. 67 - Fuzzy
Ch. 68 - Silent Night
Ch. 69 - Coincidence
Ch. 70 - Should We?
Ch. 71 - Memories
Ch. 72 - Well...
Ch. 73 - Slim Chance
Ch. 74 - Messing Up
Ch. 75 - For Now
Ch. 76 - An Agreement
Ch. 77 - The Miller Family
Ch. 78 - Stars That Sparkle Your Name
Ch. 79 - Don't Know What To Do
Ch. 80 - Unforgettable Scent
Ch. 81 - Apologies
Ch. 82 - An Old Friend
Ch. 83 - Warmed My Heart
~ Epilogue ~

Ch. 18 - Guy Problems

117K 1.3K 1.2K
By UndercoverGirl26

~ Chapter 18: Guy Problems  ~

[ Justin’s POV: ]

“Fredo?” I called out, an empty feeling rushing throughout me as I entered the hotel room I shared with my best friend. The door creaked until it fully closed and I stood helplessly, stuffing my hands into the pockets of my pants. “Alfredo?”

I cautiously stepped forward, my eyes scanning every aspect of the room and it got so quiet, I could hear the sound of my own heart beating.

“You in here?” I called out again, now taking full, determined steps towards the hallway. All of a sudden, the door to Fredo’s room burst open and he stepped out in a loud thud, scaring the living crap out of me. “OH SHIT!” I screamed out, slapping a hand to my chest. “What the hell?!”

“Oh I scared you, didn’t I?” Alfredo stared deep into my eyes, a solemn demeanor overcoming him. “You don’t fucking think you scared the shit out of me too, when you didn’t show up at all to guy’s night? I called. I texted. I worried my butt off and you have the fucking nerve to walk in here like everything is butterflies and rainbows? What the fuck where you doing that was so important that you blew me off?”

I gulped, not used to seeing him this angry.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered, gazing at the ground in shame and slipping one hand out of my pocket to grab my other arm.

“I’m afraid that’s not enough to make me forgive you yet. Now answer me. Where were you?” he crossed his arms.

My eyes immediately met his. “Who do you think you are, my fucking mother?!” I spat.

Alfredo’s eyebrows raised, clearly indicating that he was shocked by my sudden anger. He slowly uncrossed his arms, staring at me with a wide variety of annoyance.

“How about I rephrase that?” he growled lowly. “Why’d you ditch our plans together without at least letting me know?”

I slowly began to feel bad for my actions. Alfredo didn’t deserve that. And he certainly does not deserve bad attitude from me at this very moment. He didn’t do anything wrong, I did.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me,” I sighed.

Alfredo let out a breath of air and ran a hand through his hair while stepping closer towards me. He forced a smile and spoke with a much warmer tone. “As my buddy, can you be honest with me? I’m not asking to be snoopy or anything but what exactly happened? You’ve never ditched guy’s night with any of your pals before, specially not me.”

I licked my lips, leaning my back on the wall and slowly sliding down until my butt hit the floor.

“Alicia texted me yesterday,” I confessed, playing with my thumbs. Alfredo was silent, and I could tell he wasn’t happy with what I had just said. “She said she’s been meaning to meet with me and… She wanted to do it immediately.” When Fredo still didn’t say anything, I continued. “I ended up going, but I specifically told her I was in a hurry—that I had plans with you. Things were going okay… She… She told me that she heard heartbreaker and we talked for a bit. Long story short… We’re back together.”

Alfredo looked up at the ceiling, avoiding my gaze. The way his face displayed no emotions whatsoever instantly let me know that my explanation on why I had ditched him only made him angrier.

“No offense, but… Are you fucking stupid?” he shot me a death glare.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, confidently standing back on my feet and facing him. “What are you talking about?”

“You bailed on our plans for a girl? For Alicia? Whatever happened to ‘guys before gals’?”

“I told you—I’m sorry. I really am, bro. I’m not just saying it because it’s fun or anything, I truly mean it. I lost track of time and… I don’t know, I’m just sorry,” I apologized again.

Lost track of time? Doing what? What were you and Alicia doing?” He narrowed his eyes at me and I swallowed hard, switching my gaze to the floor once again.

“We talked…” I shrugged.

“Did—… Did you guys have sex?” he asked slowly, uttering each word with slight disgust.

“Alright, why the fuck do you care? She makes me happy!”

“You left me in this hotel room, all by myself, waiting for you to get your ass over here. You didn’t bother to say anything at all, you just ditched me,” he argued.

“What the fuck is your point, man?”

“My point is that she’s not good for you,” he accused, crossing his arms again.

“She understands me!”

“SHE BROKE YOUR FUCKING HEART, DAMMIT! And she’ll fucking do it AGAIN!” Alfredo yelled so loud, his face turned red in the process. My heart jumped from his outburst and I gaped at him, startled. “Do you want my opinion on who really screwed your head on properly?” I took a step back, eyeing him carefully. “Jackie did.”

I slightly titled my head, puzzled. Confusion swarmed my entire body and I desperately searched my brain for something to match the name Jackie. It sounded beautiful—so familiar. I knew that I knew it from somewhere, I just didn’t know where. What is Alfredo talking about? Who is he talking about?

And that’s when my heart sank. My knees felt weak and it felt as if the world was crashing down below me.

H–How? How could I? How could I be such a terrible person? The one person that lifted my heart and relieved it of the pain of fame, heartbreak and overall life struggles—I repay her by forgetting all about her. Ever since I left her, the image of her was nailed right into my brain, but… It seems as if Alicia had picked up a hammer and used the back of it to pluck that nail right off and watch the image of Jackie fall swiftly to the ground.

That’s what scares me. It scares me that after yesterday, she never crossed my mind, not even for one millisecond. What the hell am I doing? Something’s just not right.

But is it crucially mandatory to forget Jackie in order for me to properly mend things back together with Alicia? Is that what it takes to win back the least bit of happiness I’ve got left?

You see, Alicia’s already in the industry. She’s dealing with the same thing I am—with the same kind of media, though what they write about is different for the two of us.

Jackie? Well I’ve said this before but… She’s a normal girl. I just can’t.. No, I won’t let her get sucked into all this.

It’s the least I can do.

“Yeah, bro… I saw that,” Alfredo chuckled humorlessly.

“What?” I snapped out of my daze and looked up at him, immediately noticing that the word came out low and raspy. Tears were beginning to outline my eyes but I kept my gaze locked on Fredo.

“That look you had on your face when I said Jackie’s name for the first time?” he shrugged, “I saw it. You forgot all about her. Hell, I bet you didn’t even know who the hell I was talking about for a second there. You were probably all like JACKIE WHO?! Yeah, I know you.”

Hearing that out loud, hearing the fact that I forgot about Jackie being said to my face… I couldn’t handle it anymore. I dropped to my knees, unable to hold up my body weight any longer. I hid my face with both my hands and softly began to cry.

My entire body shook. I felt so helpless. For some reason, I even felt abandoned. I felt… I felt what Jackie must be feeling right now. I wonder, how in the world would she react if she found out I forgot her?

How? Just how could I ever have possible done that to her?

**************************************

Yeahh soo…. I know this is a little bit of a late update but I’ve been really busy this week…

I updated my other story “I Got Her Love” because I haven’t in a while so that’s why this one was late. It’s kind of short but at least you’re getting another on the weekend!

Hope you enjoyed it! What’d you guys think? :)

Justin forgot Jackie… Ooooh…

- Nina xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 1.2K 61
(This book is getting edited) when i felt in love i thought that i felt for the wrong guy but then he became my destiny. justin bieber... he made me...
46.9K 941 34
Justin was abused as a kid. Now he's 23, and engaged to his girlfriend of six years, Selena. She is twenty four years old. Justin has constant mood...
6.8K 286 27
No Caller ID: I've got you, baby girl . You're safe under my watch. You'll see me tomorrow. I love you. -J Selena Gomez is 16. She has been getting...
98.8K 2.7K 32
Y/N's life was a wreck. All that had happened in the past year was a cheating boyfriend, a dad who doesn't love her, a secret her dad won't tell abo...