A Look Into a House Full of L...

By Shiryo

More

#1 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#2 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#3 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#4 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#5 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#6 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#7 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#8 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#10 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#11 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires
#12 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires.
#13 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires
#14 A Look Into A House Full of Lust Filled Vampires
#15 A Look Into A House Full of Lust Filled Vampires

#9 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill

16.9K 183 27
By Shiryo

#9 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill

It seems like it took me years to reach Ethan. When I reached him seconds later he was putting out the fire with his other hand. When he is done putting out the fire he slumps back looking tired.

I didn't use full force. He will be okay" Nate says. I look over and glare at Nate. I'm so pissed at him for gurting Ethan. It happened so fast I don't even notice what I did until I feel Ethan put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm okay, cariad. Fire just weakens us. We were just training." He says.

I see him walk over to Nate and pick him up from where he is laying on the ground. I run to catch up with Ethan. What did I do? Did I kill him? Ethan puts him down on the couch.

"Is he okay?" I whisper. I'm feeling so guilty. They were just training.

"Yeah. You just put him to sleep." He laughs.

"I didn't mean to." I put my head down. I felt like a child that is about to be scolded.

"I know, you were upset."

He moves closer to me and holds me close. I'm surprised right now. I thought he would still be mad.

"I'm sorry for how I acted earlier, Lara."

"It wasn't your fault. I'm sorry I ruined what we had."

"I guess it was all a misunderstanding. We both didn't know exactly what you and I had." He leads me outside. We sit on the porch steps. I look over at him and he smiles at me. I feel the sneaky blush spread on my cheeks. He leans in and gently puts his lips on mine.

It starts as a gentile kiss, but it turns possessive. He sits me on top of him. He releases my lips.

"I guess we still have it. I hope this makes it clear to both of us." He says. I'm playing with his hair and his white streak.

"What do you mean?" I ask. I move his hair away from his eyes so that both of his electric green eyes are looking into mine.

"I want you to be mine."

"I want to be yours." I say.

Our lips meet again but this time we both are possessive and greedy. I'm breathing hard, but I don't want to end this kiss. I don't care if I pass out. Ethan pulls away and I take a desperate breath.

"Sorry. I forget you need to breath." He teases.

He brushes my hair away from my cheek and says, "Don't be scared. Trust me, cariad." I want to tell him that I do trust him, but his mouth is on my neck. He is sucking a sensitive spot and it feels so good. I let out a moan and try to get closer to him. He stops sucking only to start licking my neck. I feel myself melt under him.

"I left a mark. Do you want me to get rid of it?"

"No! I...I would like to keep your love marks on me." I say.

Why did I just call a hickey a love mark? I'm such an idiot sometimes. He laughs.

"You taste so good." What? Did he just say I taste good? My hand shoots up to where he was sucking. It feels like a hickey, not a bite. He laughs at my reaction.

"Do you mean my skin tasted good?" I ask confused.

"When I sucked on your neck, your blood rushed up to where I was sucking. The best way of describing it is like if you sucked on your favorite flavored candy eith the wrapper still on." He says.

"Aww I'm your favorite flavor?" I tease. "You sure are." he says.

"Can I taste you?" I lick my bottom lip, seductively. His eyes widen with surprise.

"You don't have to aske me, cariad." He breaths.

I kiss the side of his neck and start to run my tongue over one of his veins. I suck on a spot on his neck and I feel his hands tighten around my hips. I bite his neck playfuly and I hear him groan. I like giving him pleasue. I feel so daring right now, I'm surprising myself. I pull away.

"Well, my favorite flavor was watermelon, but now it's you." I smile at him.

He gets up and sets me down on his feet and in a husky voice he says, "We need to train, Lara. Liam and I will train inside since he can't come out in the sun."

"If Liam can't come out, why can you?" I ask.

"I put a charm on myself."

"Why don't you put one on Liam?"

"That would require him to be naked and for my hands to...well touch him." He says. I start to laugh.

"Oh yeah and Liam would so agree to that." I say, sarcastically. We both laugh and go inside.

"I would change into something more comfortable if I were you. Though I wouldn't mind to see you fighting in a skirt. On second thought, I would not want Liam or Nathan watching you fight in a skirt." He says glancing over at Nate who was waking up. I get an outfit to change into. I picked out a purple tank top, black shorts, and purple converse.

(What Larisa wore) http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=15961746

Norah decided that we would where the same thing just different colors. She wore black and white instead. I always loved how Norah could make a serious situation into something we could just laugh about later.

Three hours later and I'm so exhausted. I have been fighting with my magic and it's so draining. I don't know how Ethan does it. I look over at my apponent and she's laying on the ground with her shirt off waiving it like a white flag.

Norah has doing really well with the guns, but not too good at hand to hand combat. The guys put Norah and I together to fight.

"I'm so tired can we call it a day?" Norah says, out of breath.

"Do you think the vampires would let you call it a day?" This came from Nate's mouth. He has been a total jerk all day towards us. I understand that he's trying to get us prepared, but he's going to kill us of exhaustion.

"We have been training for three hours with only one water break. I think that's enough for today." Norah says.

"It doesn't seem like you have been training for three hours, Norah. You keep ending up on the floor and Lara isn't a very strong apponent."

He just did not call my bestfriend out. I could care less what he says about me, but nobody messes with Norah. I feel the powers that Ethan has been teaching me how to control rise threw me. I lift my hand and Nate is suspended in midair.

"Appologize to Norah." I say.

"What are you going to do about it? Keep me in the air until I say sorry to Norah?" He asks.

I jump in the air and keep myself there. My sword is inches away from his heart.

"I will thrust this sword in your heart, that's even if you have one. Now, say sorry to Norah." I say through gritted teeth. He just smiles at me.

"Good job at least I know you would probably survive. I'm sorry Norah. We are done for the day. Tomorrow we will be switching partners so be prepared." He looks at me when he says the last part. Norah walks inside mumbling something about her needing a shower.

"Is that a threat, Nate?" I ask.

"I like your hair that color. Makes you look like a sexy evil witch."

"What do you mean? My hair is the same color black as always."

He reaches up to grab a strand of my hair. I look over at it and it's blood red. I bring both of us down and drop my sword.

"When did it turn red?" I ask Nate.

"When you attacked me." He says.

"It turn red when your angry." This is Ethan's voice. He sounds angry.

I look back at him and I notice his white streak is now the same blood red as mine. He turns to Ethan.

"You pushed them too hard! Norah is inside dehydrated and throwing up. Lara is deathly pale and looks like she's going to pass out. Don't work them too hard and don't you ever touch a single hair on Larisa's body."

"Who died and made you boss? That's right, you are already dead, bastard." Nate says to Ethan.

I go in between both of them. I turn to Ethan and I feel my legs get shaky an drive out. Ethan catches me.

"Let's just go inside, please?" I beg him. He carries me to the cabin. He looks down at me and the red streak is replaced with his adorable white streak.

"Your streak is white again." I say.

"Your hair is black again." He smiles and places a kiss on my forehead. He puts me down in the cabin and I hear Norah yell, "The shower doesn't work!" Ethan laughs and she glares at him.

"There's a lake about a four minute walk from here. We can take you two there, but hurry before sundown." Ethan says.

Norah and I run to the room to grab our bathing suits, shampoo, and soaps. I wear a white and pink halter bikini, white flip flops, and throw on a pink mini beach dress over my bikini.

(What Larissa wore) http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=15962134

Norah wears a blue twist front halter bikinni, black and blue sandals, a blue tube top over the bikini, and black mini skirt.

(What Norah wore) http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=15962165

We grabbed towels before walking out to where the guys were waiting for us. Most of the sun is being covered by the trees so Liam comes with us. He wears a hoodie for protection. I just can't wait to jump in the lake and be cleaned of all of this sweat and dirt.

I look over at Nate to see if he's still mad. but he just has a blank espression on his face. We walk further into the woods and we come across the lake. It's beautiful and the cool water is inviting me in. I take off the dress and walk closer to the edge.

Norah and I set our things by the edge. I go in little by little and Norah just runs in. I've always been the type of person that goes in slowly intil I'm used to the coldness.

The lake is really cold but it feels so refreshing. As I'm patiently going in step by step I feel arms wrap around my waist and carry me in deeper.

"What is your prob---" I don't get to finish because I'm under water. The cold is shocking. I look up to see who did this and Ethan is smiling at me.

"I told you guys to hurry." He teases.

"All of you. Turn around." Ethan and Nate obey, but not Liam.

"What? I've already seen Norah naked so I don't count." He says.

"Smart ass! That's personal and turn around you perv!" Norah yells at him. He turns around.

I quickly strip down and start to rinse myself in the water. I quickly wash my hair and put conditioner in it. I start to shiver. Jeez it's cold. I feel warmth suround me.

I look around and there is a ring of fire surounding us. I notice Nate in the water. He must be doing this. I quickly wash up and rinse my hair.

I grab my bikini and put it back on. Norah is doing the same thing. I quickly run back into the lake and my teeth are shaddering. Gosh I have never been so cold. It's not even cold out, but there is a breeze and the water is freezing.

Ethan comes close to me and wraps me in his arms. He rubs my arms to try to warm me up but it's not working. I don't notice it, but I'm trying to drift closer to Nate because I feel the water around him feel so warm. Norah seems to be doing the same thing ignoring Liam's jealous glare.

"Go ahead." Ethan smiles at me. Ethan nods at Nate and Nate smirks. What was that? weird. Nate grabs my hand. I look up at him surprised. The water around him feels like a warm jacuzzi. I smile and relax.

"I'm sorry about the way I have been acting, Lara." He says.

"Well...I haven't been acting any better."

"Can we be friends again, angel?" He asks. I smile at him.

"Of coarse, warrior." I say.

"We need to get going now." Ethan says from the edge of the water. I let go of Nate's hand. I don't feel guilty or anything because I know we are just friends now.

We all get out of the water. I put my beach dress on and Ethan wraps me in my towel. "Thanks." I tell him.

I hear a giggle. I look over at Norah and she has a surprised look on her face. It wasn't Norah. Who was it. We hear it closer now. Ethan puts me behind him and I bump into Norah. She holds my hand.

I see Bailey walk out of the woods with three big male vampires and a pretty female vampire that looks like if she's only fifteen.

"Don't look into Bailey's eyes." Ethan whispers to us.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

So? What did you think?? I stayed up til 1 in the morning writting this! You guys are lucky I love you all! If you guys are bored waiting for me to upload ever check out stories by ItsJustMeReally. Thanks Norah for your kind words! VOTE AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like