Demons

windinhersails tarafından

*COMPLETED* "Don't get too close, it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide." "Get too close, there is hell... Daha Fazla

Partying
Dinner
School
Catching Feelings
The first Lie
Girl Time
Pool Party
Kidnap
Soul Mates
First Date
Instagram
New girl
Jealousy
Skate date
Netflix and Chill
The Beach
Bad Influence
Road Trip
Tamed by demons
The deal
Broken
Rehearsal
Angel
My girl
Meeting the gang
Trust issues
Ice skating
Barbecue
Rival
Are you sure you wanna do this?
Abel
Ricardo Gomez
Daddy's Girl
The Serpents

Him

3K 87 95
windinhersails tarafından

Justin's POV

All night i couldn't sleep. I just couldn't get Selena out of my mind. This has never happened before, i'm not used to this. Normally when i meet a girl at a party i take her home, we have fun, then it ends there, she leaves. But Selena was different, for some reason i couldn't take her home and i didn't even touch her at all in the party, well we did get close, but not like the way i wanted to. Maybe cuz she looked so innocent and she didn't know what she was getting herself into, but that has never stopped me before from making out, but why now? Last night with her flashed through my mind. Her hot body, her beautiful curves, the way she danced, her laugh, her innocent eyes. I just couldn't get enough of her. She didn't know what she was doing to me. I want her. I need her. 

All my friends were staring at her last night and i got so angry i was about to kill them, i don't know why i felt that way, cuz normally when i'm with a girl, i don't care about her and who ever has their eyes on her. But when the boys had their eyes fixed on Selena i was going to rip them apart. I've never felt this way before, but why now? What is Selena doing to me? I just met her, i don't even know her, then why is she on my mind?   

Selena's POV

I woke up smiling. I had a dream about Justin. Why i'm i dreaming about him? I don't even know him, we just met. He is so hot. I've never partied before and this was my first time, but when i was with Justin it felt like...like i don't know but i felt...safe. I was so into my thoughts i was constantly getting texts from Vanessa and i didn't just realised.

GET READYYY WE'RE GOING SHOPPING

IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL TOMORROW AND U NEED TO LOOK GOOD AF

WAKE UP ME AND ASH ARE COMING TO PICK U UP

Oh i forgot good morning lol

I'm really not in the mood to go shopping, but it's my first day at school tomorrow and i need to look good. 

Good morning, I'm getting ready, pick me up after breakfast  I text her back. 

I was just about to get out of bed when i get a text from Daddy .

Good morning beautiful.  

OMG IT'S JUSTIN!! HE ACTUALLY TEXTED ME!! He's so freaking cute. 

Good morning  I texted back. God i'm so boring. I waited for him to reply even though i know it's not something you can't reply to. 

Show me your beautiful face babe  omg he is already calling me babe or i'm just over thinking. He probably does that to every girl.  

I walk towards the balcony and open the door. There he was standing on his balcony. He was topless and looked so hot, i couldn't help but bite my lip. 

"You like the view?" He shouted from his balcony and then smirked. 

"No." I laughed, god i don't know how to talk to him or flirt. I'm so fucking awkward. 

"What you doing today?" He said.

"Erm going shopping with Vanessa and Ashley." 

"oh....do you have to go?"

"Em yes it's my first day at school tomorrow and i don't have anything nice to wear."

"Wear that face it's beautiful and perfect." He smirked again.

"No seriously. Anyways see you later i have to go get ready, bye."

"Bye." He said in a sad tone. 

I have a quick shower and then wear something casual.

"Mom i'm going out with Vanessa and Ashley!" I shout as i run downstairs and into the kitchen.

"You are going no where Selena Marie! We just moved and have you seen the state of this house? You need to help me move the furniture."

"But mom i need to shop for clothes i have nothing to wear to school tomorrow."

"Selena you have so many clothes, now get some breakfast and help me."  

"But Vanessa and Ashley are coming to pick me up!" 

"I'm sure they'll understand." Ughh why? I throw my bag on the kitchen floor in anger. I hear the door bell. 

"Selena will you get that?" My mom says. I bet that's Vanessa and Ashley, god their going to think i'm still a baby that can't leave the house. 

I open the door and i see Justin.

"Hey gorgeous." He says and kisses my cheek. 

"What are you doing here?" I whisper and look back and see my mom is too busy with the furniture. 

"Why are you whispering? I'm here to welcome my beautiful neighbor." He moves me back and walks into the house.

"Jus-" I get cut of my my mom who is looking this way.

"Hello Mrs..." Justin says.

"It's Mandy." My mom says.

"Oh Mandy, i'm Justin your neighbor, i'm here to welcome you and your daughter to the neighborhood." 

"That's really nice of you. Justin that's my daughter Selena." She doesn't know that we've already met and i already have his number, but ok.

"Hey Justin." I say as if i've never met him. 

"Hey Selena it's very nice to meet you, have i seen you before?" He's such a dick.

"No no no, it's probably someone else." I say and he gives a little nudge. 

"My mom has invited both of you to join us for dinner tonight, just to welcome you." I bet she has. Or has she? 

"That's so nice of her. But we have so much furniture to move, we might not be able to make it, but thank her anyways."

"Oh, i haven't made these muscles for no reason, come on i'll help you move the furniture in no time." 

"That's really nice of you but-" My mom says and Justin cuts her off.

"Come on i got this." Justin says while pushing the couch. I start laughing cuz my mom just moved that there. 

"Why you laughing, i'm not doing that on my own, come help me. Mandy you don't have to worry, you take a rest and we got this."

"Erm ok, thank you Justin, i'll make breakfast for you two." She says and mouths *He's cute* to me and i mouth back *moommm*. I smile to myself. Even my mom finds him cute. 

"That'll be nice , thank you." He says. 

"Justin, thank you for this." I say to him.

"No i just came for breakfast." He jokes and i push him on the couch. "Woah Selena not here at least, your mom's gonna see." He smirks. 

"You're such a dick. Now get up and help me move this." 

Me and Justin were having so much fun just joking around and pushing each other on the furniture. We talked a lot while moving the furniture and we found a little bit more about each other, but i wanted to find out more about him, but i know we've just become friends, so it'll take time.  

I love spending time with him. I was having so much fun that i forgot about Vanessa and Ashley. I text them and tell them that i'll be late and Justin said he'll drop me to the shopping center and i'll meet them there. They were so shocked that i'm already so close to Justin in like a day, i was shocked too. 

After we were done with the furniture me and Justin drop on to the couch. "I'm so tired." I say and close my eyes. 

"Me too." He says. 

"Selena, Justin come on breakfast is ready." My mom calls us to the dining table. 

We both look at each other and say "Yasssss." and we run to the dining area. 

"mmm this smells nice." Justin says. My mom made us pancakes. 

Me and Justin sit together and start eating. 

"You guys get on so well, it's like you've already know each other." My mom says.

"Maybe we do." Justin says and looks at me.

"He's just kidding." I quickly say and give him the look. 

"Justin, Selena is starting at your school tomorrow so it's good that you guys are friends."

"Oh really i didn't know that." Justin says sarcastically and looks at me. I've already told Justin that in the party yesterday. 

"Don't worry Mandy i'll take good care of her." He says. 

"I can take care of myself thanks." I say.

"Selena don't be rude he's just being nice." My mom gives me the look. 

"Yeh Selena listen to your mom." Justin says. I roll my eyes. 

"So Mandy why did you guys move here, if you don't mind me asking?" Justin says.

"Well i'm a writer and i got a promotion and we had to move for the job and now i'm a producer and a writer."

"That's awesome cuz my mom is a writer too."

"Really?" Me and mom say at the same time.  

"Yeh she will love to meet you and see your work." He says.

"Now i can't wait to meet her!" My mom says in excitement. My mom loves writing and other writers. It's great that Justin and my mom do the same job that means we can all be friends. I love this. LA is great after all.  

It felt so good to sit with Justin and have breakfast. I've never felt like this. I loved spending time with him and i can't wait to start school, then i'll get to be with him all the time. It's good that my mom has already met him, so i don't have to hide anything. Like there is anything to hide, but still. I've never been like that with any guy, Justin is my only guy friend. Well in my old school there were guys who were nice to me, but i never felt close to them, i didn't want to. I thought they will just use you and break your heart. But Justin is different, i don't know what about him that made me like him, but i just want to be with him. Or i'm just losing it cuz why would a guy like Justin, who's so hot and gets all the girls, like a girl like me. Like Vanessa said *don't get too close, he's a fuckboy* but i can't help it. I have to try. 

"Justin i think we should go now, Vanessa and Ashley are waiting." I say and get up. 

"Oh yeh. Thank you Mandy for the breakfast it was amazing. See you at the dinner." 

Me and Justin both walk out the house and walk to his driveway where his car is. He opens the door for me and i get in the car. I swear he's such a gentleman, i don't think he's that bad, Vanessa probably doesn't know him well or didn't get to know him that's why she thinks that. 

"So princess where i'm i taking you?" He says and looks at me.

"To the mall." I say. 

"Are you sure you want to go? We can go somewhere else, just the two of us, it'll be fun, trust me." As bad as i want to spend time with him and go wherever he wants me to go, I can't cuz i have to spend time with my girls too. I kinda ditched them at the party too so i could be with Justin, i can't do that again, even if i wanted to.  

"I'm really sorry Justin, but i have to go with the girls." I say. 

He sighs and says "Fine then, but promise me that you will spend one whole day with me. ONLY me." 

"Why do you want to spend-" I get cut of by this blonde girl, who is peaking through the car window. 

"Heyy babe where you going? Who's that?" babe? Is she Justin's girlfriend?

"Hey bro have you forgot we have to go to Khalil's today for the dealing." One of Justin's friend from the party says. What does he mean by dealing? 

"Maejor take the boys and her, i'll deal with you later." Justin sounded so angry, he even looked angry. 

"Oh cool we'll see you then." Maejor's expressions change when he looks at me and then they all leave.

"Justin if you have to go with them somewhere then go, don't worry about me i'll-"

"No Selena i said i'll take you."  

The whole way to the mall we didn't speak, Justin looked so angry and i didn't want to get him even more angry. 

"Thanks for the ride." I say as i get out of the car. 

"Any time. See you at dinner." He says and then speeds away. Why was he so angry? He looked like he was going to kill someone. 

Justin's POV

I'm going to kill that motherfucker, he nearly exposed me in front of Selena. Selena can't know about this, she can never know about this. I can't bare to lose her, even though she's not mine yet. That hoe Hailey better stay away when i'm with Selena or i will actually kill her. I wish Selena doesn't find out, i can't let this happen. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment and Share xx

What do you think Justin is hiding? 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

27.1K 1.5K 60
"Mess with my girl and I'll fucking kill you." Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
331K 6.3K 31
"Don't get to close...it's dark inside....it's were my demon hides"~Jason McCann
10.5K 347 31
Once voted Most Likely to be the one who wore the most fashionable high-waters, it's hard to believe but undoubtedly true that Justin Bieber went to...
31.7K 523 18
A series of imagines of jelena all in one book. All these imagines you read are from me and other talented writers. All imagines are different from...