Fairy Tail x Reader Stories (...

By Katniss_360

A book of Fairy Tail character x Reader stories. I do not own any media used throughout this book, unless sta... More

(1) Freed x Reader ~ Trapped
(2) Frosch x Exceed!Reader ~ Lost
(3) Laxus x Shy!Reader ~ Black Steel's Twin
(4) Panther Lily x Exceed!Reader ~ Thunder Storms
(5) Loke x Cat!Reader ~ Jealous
(6) Gildarts x Reader ~ Welcome Home Surprise
(7) Natsu x Reader ~ Not All Fire Is Bad
(8) Gray x Reader ~ Only You
(9) Sting x Clive!Reader ~ Regrets
(10) Gray x Strauss!Reader ~ Wait!
(11) Laxus x Reader ~ Wherever We Go
Tagged by @Brooke_Love578
(12) Gajeel x Magic-less!Reader ~ Apology Accepted
(13) Gildarts x Reader ~ Another!?
(14) Erik x Reader ~ Little Snake Prince
(15) Gajeel x Reader ~ Follow Me Everywhere
(16) Laxus x Reader ~ She Still Cares
(17) Lyon x Lockser!Reader ~ No Touching Juvia's Baby Sister!
(19) Laxus x Exceed!Reader ~ Just Too Adorable
(20) Adulterous!Natsu x Reader ~ Too Late For Second Chances {Modern AU}
Tagged by @Kittykat5900
(21) Gajeel x Reader ~ R&R
Thank You ALL for 200 Followers!
(22) Edolas!Natsu x Edolas!Reader ~ Racing For Her
(23) Loke x CelestialSpirit!Reader ~ Rust [Pt. 1]
(24) Nauseous!Natsu x Reader ~ Train Rides + Dragon Slayer = Sickness
(23) Loke x CelestialSpirit!Reader ~ Rust [Pt. 2]
(23) Loke x CelestialSpirit!Reader ~ Rust [Pt. 3]
(25) Child!Gray x Toddler!Reader ~ Rock-A-Bye Baby
(26) Lector x Blind!Exceed!Reader x Panther Lily ~ Protectors
Thank You, Everybody, For 300 Followers!!
(27) Makarov x Reader ~ Cursed
(28) Erza x Child!Fernandez!Reader ~ Cake
Tagged by @DaggerEchos
(29) Gajeel x Reader ~ Poke
A/N: Tagged by @Kittykat5900
(30) Gajeel x Reader ~ He Cares {Modern AU}
(31) Sting x Daughter!Reader ~ Squishy
(32) Child!Gray x Child!Reader ~ Free {Song Fic}
(33) Gildarts x Reader ~ In A Flash {Modern AU}
(34) Mom!Cana x Child!Reader ~ Cookies N' Mead
(35) Gajeel x Reader ~ Frustrations
(36) Child!Natsu x Child!Reader ~ Little Family
(37) Laxus x Shy!Reader ~ Speaking Up
(38) Teen!Erik x Deaf!Teen!Reader ~ Hearing Her {Modern AU}
A/N: How Much Longer?
(39) Midnight x Pregnant!Reader ~ Caught
(40) Freed x Wife!Reader ~ Worry
(41) Gajeel x Reader ~ Restoration
(42) Alzack x Reader ~ Our Hero
(43) Gray x Reader ~ A Little Gift To Us
(44) Angel x Male!Child!Reader ~ His New Home
(45) Natsu x Mute!Reader ~ No Words Needed {Modern AU}
A/N: Sorry for Making You All Wait!
(46) Laxus x Lady!Reader ~ Happily Ever After {Monarchy AU} [Pt.1]
A/N: THIS IS AN IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MY READERS; PLEASE READ!!
(46) Laxus x Lady!Reader ~ Happily Ever After {Monarchy AU} [Pt. 2]
(47) Vampire!Gray x Baby!Vampire!Reader ~ Teething
(46) Laxus x Lady!Reader~ Happily Ever After {Monarchy AU} [Pt. 3]
Happy Chinese New Year!
(48) Sting x Reader ~ Opinions [Pt.1]
(48) Sting x Reader ~ Opinions [Pt.2]
A/N: "Profitable Writing" Scam
A/N: Temporary Hiatus [07/18/19]

(18) Hibiki x Shy!Reader ~ What Is This Feeling?

6.8K 165 61
By Katniss_360

Requested by @x__angel__x . I did my best to follow what you had requested and hope you enjoy it!
Word Count: 2173
(h/c): hair color
(f/c): favorite color
(b/p): body part
'...' : thoughts

The Blue Pegasus guild is bustling with energy as mages shuffle in and out of the guild. Some are lounging within the large building while others are busy trying to earn more jewels. Blue Pegasus' Guild Master, Bob, is behind the bar talking to a shy young mage who has been in guild since she was a child.

Despite the girl's many years at the guild, she never spoke much or often. Only when spoken to will she reply, and even then, she doesn't say much. (Y/n) Tearm, at the moment, is listening to Guild Master Bob talk about the guild's reputation and his opinion about the members.

Master Bob's opinions were mostly positive with a few criticisms here and there. When he moved on to Hibiki, Eve, Ren, and their leader Ichiya. Also known as the Trimens, the team of four are all womanizing men who act like high class escorts, or hosts. The men are always very gentle, flirtatious, and popular with women. They do not get along with other men, considering them as love rivals (even though, ironically enough, their entire team is composed of only males).

"I don't know why women always fall for those three." Master Bob wonders with a sigh, gesturing to the three younger males of the Trimens. "It's no good for anybody to have relations with them. They don't know what love really is. All they do is go around picking up any woman they deem attractive," the Guild Master chides.

(Y/n) stays silent and listens to Master Bob as he continues to criticize the three most popular members of Blue Pegasus. As much as she wants to agree with him, she can't. The young, shy woman had fallen in love for one of the Trimens team members and has been unable to get him off her mind. Her heart would race, at what seems to her like a million miles per second, whenever Hibiki Lates walks near her.

She never had the intention of falling for the brownish-blond haired playboy. Growing up, (Y/n) was raised with the concept that a man who cannot stay with just one woman by his side does not deserve to be with a trustworthy woman. This concept is true and can be applied to everyone. Not just to the male population. Still, (Y/n) is currently still harboring feelings for Hibiki. Her older brother, Eve Tearm, is well aware of her love for his fellow teammate.

Hibiki always shamelessly flirts with (Y/n) and never shows her any form of true affection. Eve is constantly furious at Hibiki for his actions towards her and chases after him for it. The more Hibiki flirts with random women and (Y/n), the more (Y/n)'s heart breaks. She makes an effort to be nice to him and tries her hardest to show her affection for him, but he always ignores it and keeps flirting as of (Y/n) hasn't said a word.

It gets to the point where (Y/n) believes that Hibiki sees her as unimportant and nonexistent. She begins to sit away from her usual spot at the bar and moves to the opposite end. Other males in the guild take notice in her shift in seating and take the opportunity to flirt with her. Their flirting makes (Y/n) uncomfortable and cringe at their horrible attempts to impress her. Eve is off with his fellow teammates, too busy flirting to scatter away the men that are getting to close for comfort.

"U-Uhh... P-Please l-leave...," (Y/n) weakly says to the men closing in. She stumbles over her words and tries to come up with something to say when her savior speaks up for her.

"Boys, leave poor (Y/n) alone! She's done nothing but good for this guild and its members, yet here you are scaring her to death with your sad excuse for flirting. Now shoo!" Master Bob waves a dish rag in the air and scolds all the men away from the shy girl. He turns to see her bowing her head in embarrassment.

Walking around the counter of the bar, Master Bob places a comforting hand on shoulder and hands her a glass of water. She whispers a small "thank you" and gently hugs the Guild Master. Master Bob, for a few years now, had figured out about (Y/n)'s love towards Hibiki, but stayed silent. He's afraid of crushing the poor girl's already hurting heart. Now, the Guild Master figures that he should talk to her before things get worse.

"Listen, (Y/n), I know about your crush on Hibiki," he begins," but chasing after a playboy like him won't make you happy."

"Ehh," (Y/n) sputters out, surprised that Master Bob found out. "I-I know, but I c-can't control who I fall in love with. I-It j-just happened."

"If this he who you want to chase after, I won't stand in your way. However,I do object to your decision."

(Y/n) nods in understanding. "I-It m-might not even come to t-that, Master Bob."

"Why so, dear?"

"I-I've been c-considering on l-leaving the guild. T-The more I s-stay, the m-more I'll keep loving Hibiki. L-Leaving Blue Pegasus w-will help take m-my mind off him. M-Maybe I'll f-forget about him..."

Master Bob is shocked by (Y/n)'s decision to leave. The guild has been her home for almost a decade now. Her brother will be the most upset about her parting from Blue Pegasus, but (Y/n) is a grown woman who can make her own decisions. If leaving is what she wants, then the Guild Master will see to it that no one will stop her.

After (Y/n) left from the guild to get a good nights rest, Eve decides to speak up to his team. The constant look of sadness on (Y/n)'s face has become to much for the young man to bear. As her older brother, he's going to do what he believes is best for her. If she's ruling thinking about leaving, maybe telling Hibiki about her crush on him and getting him to realize that she cares about him. Maybe Hibiki will change her mind and make (Y/n) stay.

~Time Skip~

The next day, with her bags packed and ready to leave, (Y/n) stands before the guild hall she's always called home. A part of her is longing to stay, but she knows that it's for the best not to linger. It's early in the morning and Eve is still asleep. He is unaware that his sister had slipped out of the house with her stuff packed up.

A strong gust of wind blows around and whips (Y/n)'s hair into her face. She drops a bag from her hand and tries to push her hair from her eyes. All she can see is (h/c) left and right. With her hair holding her attention, (Y/n) fails to hear a fair set of footsteps echoing in the quiet morning.

---

Hibiki is walking around aimlessly after waking up and being unable to go back to sleep. He has been unable to sleep without a certain girl popping up into his brain. (Y/n) Tearm. The young girl he had fallen in love with since the day he met her.

Ever since Eve told him about (Y/n)'s feelings and what she is considering, he couldn't think straight. He instantly remembers when his heart began to beat faster than normal around her and his thoughts became mush. He didn't know what to do. All sorts of thoughts buzzed through his head and left him confused. In an attempt to cope with the weird feelings he experienced around (Y/n), he decided to stay away from her.

The feeling of love, romantically, is a something Hibiki is completely ignorant about. He's never experienced genuine love for a person before, excluding family and platonic love. So when he felt all the symptoms of being in love with someone, Hibiki went to Master Bob for an explanation. The Guild Master listened to the young guild member as he described what he's been feeling. Once the older male told Hibiki that what he's feeling is love, Hibiki became scared and turned the other way.

He threw himself into a crowd of women he had never met and popularized himself amongst them in an attempt to run away from the feelings that are foreign to him. Their conversations and flirting with him distracted Hibiki from his true feelings and emotions for (Y/n). Whenever he flirts with (Y/n), the look of hurt and announce drives him to believe that his actions are working. With that in mind, he continues on with his playboy demeanor.

Silently, Hibiki walks down a street that lead up to the guild and looks up to see a girl with luggage on the side. Her beautiful (h/c) hair is covering her face, but he images that she's beautiful. As he gets closer, he notices a (f/c) Blue Pegasus guild mark on her (b/p). The familiar location of the mark rings a bell in his memory. The only person Hibiki knows who has their mark on that specific part of the body is ...

'(Y/n)!?'

Seeing the luggage by (Y/n)'s side suddenly sparks up something inside him. Hibiki runs over to the girl, shouting her name. Said girl looks up and her eyes widen in surprise. She didn't think that anyone would be awake.

"W-What are y-you doing here, Hibiki-kun," (Y/n) stutters out in shock.

"I-I... should be asking... y-you... (Y/n)," Hibiki pants out. He bends down, clutching his knees as he catches his breath from all the running.

(Y/n) shyly turns her head away from him and looks at her feet. How is she supposed to explain to Hibiki that he is the reason why she's leaving the guild for a while? The man would be offended and most likely hate her for the rest of his life if she tells the truth to him.

A few minutes pass and (Y/n) has yet to say something. Concerned, Hibiki places his a hand on her shoulders and directs her face towards his own with his other hand. Her face flushes a bright tint of pink upon seeing his face being very close to hers.

"I-I... I didn't like watching y-you flirt with other women. I-It hurt...so I decided t-to leave for a bit... ," she confesses.

Hibiki's hands drop to his side and his mouth gapes in awe. She has been in love with him all this time, and never said anything about it to him. His entire situation could have been avoided if he had known. All the women he had flirted with and all the one night stands he had could have never happened. Relief washes over Hibiki's mind as his arms thrust out, bringing (Y/n) closer for a hug.

Squeaking as her body smacks into Hibiki's chest, (Y/n)'s blush darkens to a red hue. Her small hands are against his chest and head lies where his heart is. The rapid thumping of his heart reaches her ears and she looks up at the brownish-blond haired male. His eyes are closed with his nose buried in her hair. Taking his chance to speak, Hibiki opens his mouth to talk before (Y/n) can utter a single syllable.

His confession of his love for (Y/n) comes shooting out of his mouth like a bullet. All the words were jumbled up together and spoken as if they are all one word. The sudden rush of words confuses (Y/n) and causes her to tilt her head in a way that makes Hibiki gush at her adorableness. He repeats his confession of love in a slower paces and looks away with flushed cheeks.

It becomes (Y/n)'s turn to gush at the adorable look on Hibiki's face. She cups his heated cheeks and gives a light peck on his lips. Both their faces heat up even more and they look away from each other.

"I'll change, (Y/n). I won't be with any other woman besides you. I love you and will always take care of you."

---

From a distance Master Bob, who had come early to unlock the guild doors, is hiding from a distance. He witnessed the entire confession and smiles softly.  He's thankful for Hibiki's change in attitude and is now happy for the new couple.

'Things will be a bit more different from now on.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 18.5K 147
Highest Rank: #53 in Fanfiction Highest Rank: #1 in Gajeel tag Highest Rank: #1 in Mira tag Highest Rank: #1 in Zeref tag Oneshots with Fairy Tail Ch...
380K 8K 76
Young female reader joins Fairy Tail after losing her home and family. In search of a new start, she finds Fairy Tail. There will be some lemon. I do...
588K 13.9K 49
A safe place to be yourself and fall in love with your favorite characters!!! I will not judge, you will not judge, they will not judge!!! It's a...
4.6K 269 34
This is an oc book the picture here I don't own. My books are focused on my oc so most of it will be in her POV so I won't be writing in third person...