A Reverse Falls Summer

By HardyTwister

Cover by: @BasicNerdLife Pacifica Southeast is coming to Gravity Falls and is planning to stay there for a wh... More

Chapter 1: Found
Chapter 2: Gnomes
Chapter 3: The Show
Chapter 4: Hang out
Chapter 5: Break Up
Chapter 6: Bullies
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 8: Dealing with a ghost
Chapter 9: Rest at Peace
Chapter 10: Good Punch
Chapter 11: Questioning......everything
Chapter 12: Sweet Dipper
Chapter 13: Watcher
Chapter 14: Hike up the Mountain
Chapter 15: Plans to get the Shack
Chapter 16: Breaking In
Chapter 17: Caught
Chapter 18: Interrogation
Chapter 19: Breaking out
Chapter 20: The Portal
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: The Start of the End
Chapter 23: Dealing with the Apocalypse
Chapter 24: Team up
Chapter 25: Car Chase
Chapter 26: Inside the collector
Chapter 28: Ending the end of the world
chapter 29: After the Apocalypse
Chapter 30: Dipper Gleeful.2
Chapter 31: "Flirting"
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Kidnapped
Chapter 34: Paying up
Chapter 35: A Reverse Ending
Four years Later
Second Book
Finally!

Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back

2.8K 86 2
By HardyTwister

Mabel POV

I was in darkness right after the brightness and then I was falling. I landed on a hard surface and screamed out in pain once I landed. My leg was hurting like heck like I've been shot. I let my amulet glowed and I look down at my leg. I was bleeding where I was shot.

I looked around, "Gideon? Gideon!"

There was nothing in the emptiness. I then look around and I saw him. "Gideon!" I gasp out. He was up high and claws attaching to him by his arms. Then this other claw was attach to his head. He was asleep...He must still be in his 'happy place'.

I then use my powers and lifted myself up to get Gideon. I reach for the claw thing and tried to get it off of him. It wouldn't budge at all. I sighed in frustration. 

Gideon needed to wake up on his own to get this thing off of him.

I then touch the thing that attach to Gideon and used my magic to get into Gideon's head.

Everything went white and bright then I slowly opened my eyes and I looked around. I was in a forest now. I tried to get up but my leg wouldn't let me. I was still injured in any world apparently. I looked around and I was near the Mystery Shack. I tried looking around but nobody was around.

"This is Gideon's happy place? Great." I mumbled. I then looked around and there was still nobody. I then sigh, "I guess...I have to be...weak....blah! It tasted bad to say that." Then I started to shout, "Help! Someone please help! Help me! Please!"

Can't believe I'm doing this!

Then a woman came out. She walked up to me and gasps out, "Mabel Gleeful!"

"Yeah. Can you please help me?" I asked, a bit ruder than I was meaning too.

The woman backed away, "I will not help you! You are a witch!"

"I'm not a witch!"

"Mom? What's going on?"

Then Gideon came around some trees. I smiled brightly, "Gideon! Oh thank goodness!"

Mrs. Pines came and grabbed Gideon and pulled him behind her, "Stay away from her Gideon! She is a twisted witch! Both her and her brother! They are evil! They had twisted minds! Don't need you to be infected by their evils."

"Harsh much?" I growled.

"Mabel? What happened to you?" Gideon asked.

"I told you not to talk to her!" Mrs. Pines scolded Gideon.

"I got shot in my world. Gideon this is all fake. It's the machine. This is how they drained us." I explained.

"What?"

"Gideon, dear, don't listen to her! She is trying to trick you!" Mrs. Pines sneered.

"Gideon, don't you notice how fake it is?" I asked.

"I know...but...I like it." Gideon replied.

"What? Gideon!"

"My mom is here! She's here and...It's nice here..."

"That is how they trap you! Gideon this is all fake! This machine is killing you!"

"Why do you care for my son!?" Mrs. Pines growled.

"Like you don't know, machine. I love him! He is my sugar plumb! The love of my life!" I snapped.

"But he doesn't love you! That is why you shouldn't be here."

I growled, "You aren't helping. Of course all machines are difficult. Just went through mine. They didn't go down without a fight but I manage to win. Now how I manage to get my dumpling back!"

I then lifted Mrs. Pines up in the air, "Ah! Gideon! Help me!"

"Mabel! What are you doing?! Put her down right now!" Gideon snapped at me.

"But sugar plumb!" I started.

"Now Mabel! I don't want to leave! My mom is here, my dad is paying attention to me, and I'm happy here."

"What about that hippie cousin of yours huh? Sweetie, she isn't here. She is out being drain. Didn't you want her back?"

Gideon pauses for the moment. I continued, "Do you want to stay here and let Pacifica die? Be my guess. I can fix up my brother by myself. I guess I can just leave..."

"Wait!" Gideon stopped me. Then Gideon bite down on his lower lip. It was very cute. 

"Gideon! Don't listen to her! Pacifica is coming! Just-" Mrs. Pines started. "Mother, stop. This is fake." Gideon started, some tears were swelling in his eyes, "I really love this time being with you. I really do. I love you mother but...Pacifica is dying in the real world,  that doesn't change that. That's real."

"Gideon!"

"Sorry Mom."

I smiled, "That's my-"

"Don't say it!" Gideon growled as he came over to my side, "Let's just get out of here and be done with this whole thing. I just want to stay away from you as much as possible."

"Then stay here!" Mrs. Pines started, "I can make her go away forever!"

"Pacifica is in danger. I'm sorry." Gideon replied as he grab my shoulder, "Let's go before I regret everything." I snickered at Mrs. Pines, "Bye bye stupid computer!" I then took us out with a bright light.

Gideon and I fell through darkness and landed on the hard floored again. I cried out in pain from my leg. I gripped it as it just felt It was getting worse, "Gideon..."

I heard Gideon groaning beside me.

"Gideon!"

"What?"

"I can't do this anymore. I'm too weak."

"We are not leaving Pacifica!"

"I can't do it. I got shot in my world. I'm losing too much blood and energy."

"Let me do it. I'll get Pacifica. Plus you might just destroy her more."

I scowled. 

Then I sigh, "Fine." I took off my head band and handed Gideon. Gideon took it from my hands, "It isn't so hard to use. Lift yourself to the runt and use the magic to get into her mind. Once you got Pacifica, just pull out. You will fall. Just hurry up, too."

Gideon nod, "Okay, What about letting it glow so I can see?"

"Just-"

Gideon had already figured it out and he was floating up in the air. Gideon raise his hand up to let the light of the stone shine. "Pacifica!" Gideon called out. I looked up and I could see where Gideon was going. There as Pacifica, attach to the machine. Gideon came over and attach to her. "I hope they hurry." I muttered as I looked down at my leg.

I was losing blood...and fast.

Gideon POV

There was the bright light and when it cleared up I realized I was in the forest. It doesn't seem like Gravity Falls' forest though. It was more green and cover with more plants. I looked around, "Pacifica? Pacifica! Where are you?!"

There was nothing.

"Paz! Come on! Answer me!"

"Gideon?"

I turn around and Pacifica was there. I smiled, "Pacifica!" Then I attack her with a hug, "Thank the heavens that you are okay!"

"W-What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that you are in a machine that is killing you!'

"Huh? In a machine? Gideon that's crazy. I woke up here. I don't think this is a machine."

"Pacifica, it is a machine. It puts you into this happy place so you don't leave. That is how they drain you! You've been here for days!"

"Days? Really? Doesn't seem like it."

"So you believe me."

Pacifica thought about it, "At first I wouldn't but...just thinking about it, it makes sense. I'm here in the forest with my parents and everything is perfect." Pacifica then started to rub her arm, "I was just in a fight with Dipper."

I was going to say something about it but she seems really upset about it.

Pacifica looked down, "He....He is a killer Gideon. He tortured, kidnapped, and killed people Gideon. He truly lied to me." Pacifica sigh sadly, "I should have listen to you Gideon. He was no good."

"You liked him before this didn't you?"

Pacifica nod, "I thought he was handsome and sweet and very kind. Thought he was different than his sister. Then I pushed it aside because it was his family getting to him. They were forcing him to do this. So I thought I could convince him to leave his family tradition stuff and be different. He wouldn't. He...He likes it."

"I'm sorry Pacifica."

Pacifica sighed, "But, just going around the forest...My head cleared up. He isn't worth it. Just another stupid boy. I'll move on."

"Yeah, he isn't worth it Paz. A stupid boy that isn't right for you. There is another boy out there. Better than all! He is sweet, kind, and not a killer, liar, kidnapper, and heart breaker. He isn't so worth it. Plus he doesn't even remember you"

"Huh?"

"Fiddleford, the bad guy that is creating the apocalypse in the real world right now, did something to Dipper. Now he doesn't remember anything only that he is evil and obeys Fiddleford. In my opinion I bet it didn't take much to convince him."

Pacifica slowly nods her head. I then reach out to grab her hand, "Let's get-"

"What are you doing?" A male voice stopped me. I turn and I could see a man. He was like Pacifica with brown hair.

"Dad!" Pacifica gasp out, "I thought you were out in the grove."

"I was until you didn't come back after a while."

Then a woman came around the corner, "Dear?"

Pacifica's dad places his hands on his hips, "Who is this?"

"This is Gideon. My cousin." Pacifica explained.

Mr. Southeast darken his look, "Ah Gideon. We've been expecting you. More as with you and the Gleeful girl but she's busy bleeding to death isn't she."

I took a step back. Pacifica was confused, "What are you talking about? Dad...what's wrong with you?"

"It's the machine! They attacked Mabel and tried to convince me to leave! They aren't going to be fooled again." I quickly explained. I then reach out to grab Pacifica's hand. Mr. Southeast just rush towards me quicker than the Flash and hit me against a tree.

Pacifica gasp out, "Gideon!"

"You and Pacifica aren't going anywhere."

"Yes...the completion is almost complete. Can't end it now." Mrs. Southeast added, coming to her husband's side, between me and Pacifica.

"C-Completion?" Pacifica questioned.

"not going to let that happened!" I then raise my hand and the two parents lifted up in the air.

"Gideon look out!" Pacifica gasp out. I looked back and I could see a tree was going to fall on top of me.

I quickly jumped out of the way, releasing the parents.

"Get her out of here. We can't lose her." The father ordered. The mother nod and grabbed Pacifica's arm tightly. "Let me go!" Pacifica then twisted her arm and flipped her mother over. "Nobody will hurts Gideon or me!"

Then the father came at me. I started to run. Every time I tried to use the magic of the amulet, something stopped me.

I tried over a vine that just came out of nowhere. Then the father jumped on top of me, "You are a worthless boy! We don't need you for our system." Then he started to strangle me and I gasped for breath.

Then Pacifica came and tackled her father to get off of me. Then a vine wrap around Pacifica and lifted her in the air. She struggle with the vines. I slowly got back up to my feet. "Gideon! Run! They will kill you!" Pacifica shouted.

"If I leave...they will kill you! You don't have long. That is what they want. For me to stall time. I'm not leaving you." I snapped.

The father raise up like a zombie or something with a dark smile, "You should have kept running."

"I'm not leaving Pacifica, you machine!"

"Gideon!" Pacifica shouted.

I was grabbed from behind, my arms pinned from behind.

"Now you both are going to die." The father sneer, "You had your shot to leave alive kid. Now it is too late for you."

Then he started to come towards me, hands ready to strangle me or break my neck, anything to really kill me.

"Dad! Don't! Please!" Pacifica pleaded.

I had to think of something to escape this, to save all of us. What could I do? Then a thought came to head, "You are missing something!"

"Huh?"

"This is her happy place right? Then you need everything that makes her happy!"

"What are we missing?"

"A chicken. Pacifica loves chickens. She wants one as a pet. A chicken that loves her and would do anything to protect her. Maybe that is the reason why she wanted to leave."

The father laugh, "A chicken?"

Then suddenly a chicken just appeared out of nowhere. "What the..." The father started.

"Hannah! Stop them!" Pacifica just shouted.

Then the chicken started to attack the parents. "Ow! What the heck! You are part of this!" They shouted.

I jerk away from the mother's grip, "Well the chicken just appeared and obeys Pacifica." I then headed to Pacifica. As I was doing that everything was started to glitch. I started to panic.

Pacifica was dying right at this moment. 

I quickly reach up and grab her ankle. Everything was fading....but there was a bright light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 535 17
Act 1 . . . [Book 1 in the Reverse Falls Trilogy] [cover by @ontheupsidedown!] Ever since his dad packed up and left, Gideon didn't want to have any...
4.5K 166 48
this book is for all the dipcifica lovers and shippers out there (because I've basically read every dipcifica book on wattpad) also there might be so...
21.3K 291 30
Dipper and Pacifica have been getting used to their new normal lives. With no more monsters to defeat or mysteries to solve, Dipper has begun to sett...
99.8K 2.5K 31
Dipper is now 18. Mabel, Grenda, Candy and Pacifica as well. Dipper finally got over his feelings for Wendy after years of not winning her heart...