A Reverse Falls Summer

By HardyTwister

Cover by: @BasicNerdLife Pacifica Southeast is coming to Gravity Falls and is planning to stay there for a wh... More

Chapter 1: Found
Chapter 2: Gnomes
Chapter 3: The Show
Chapter 4: Hang out
Chapter 5: Break Up
Chapter 6: Bullies
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 8: Dealing with a ghost
Chapter 9: Rest at Peace
Chapter 10: Good Punch
Chapter 11: Questioning......everything
Chapter 12: Sweet Dipper
Chapter 13: Watcher
Chapter 14: Hike up the Mountain
Chapter 15: Plans to get the Shack
Chapter 16: Breaking In
Chapter 17: Caught
Chapter 18: Interrogation
Chapter 19: Breaking out
Chapter 20: The Portal
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: The Start of the End
Chapter 23: Dealing with the Apocalypse
Chapter 24: Team up
Chapter 26: Inside the collector
Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back
Chapter 28: Ending the end of the world
chapter 29: After the Apocalypse
Chapter 30: Dipper Gleeful.2
Chapter 31: "Flirting"
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Kidnapped
Chapter 34: Paying up
Chapter 35: A Reverse Ending
Four years Later
Second Book
Finally!

Chapter 25: Car Chase

2.6K 85 35
By HardyTwister

Gideon POV

"Dipper?! What the heck are you doing?" Mabel questioned.

Dipper laugh, "Look boys! They do speak."

The stone people laugh at us, agreeing with Dipper.

I started to tremble a little as I went behind Mabel. Mabel tightens her fists, "So this is where you have been! You twit! You've been helping Fiddleford and these demons the whole time!"

"Oh this one got fire." Dipper mocked. Then he waves his hand, "Capture them."

"What? Dipper! What the heck is wrong with you!" Mabel shouted.

Dipper tilted his head, "Nothing is wrong with me. How do you even know my name? Fiddleford didn't let the word out yet."

"You are my brother moron!"

Dipper laugh, "I think this one is broken."

Then both Mabel and I were grabbed and lifted up in the air. I struggle against them. "Let me go!" 

"Oh I'm the broken one? Have you looked at the mirror?" Mabel snapped, "Let go of me right now or you'll be sorry!"

"Like I haven't heard that before." Dipper rolls his eyes as he twirls the knife in his hands.

Mabel then used her amulet powers and lifted the stone creature up and threw it towards Dipper. Dipper managed to jump off the truck before the stone man fell on top of. Dipper tucked and rolled to safety, growling at us, "Where did you get that power? That belongs to Fiddleford!"

Mabel got the stone creature to let go of me and she threw it back at Dipper. Dipper mange to get out of the way in time again. Dipper wipe the dirt off of him, "Tricky little thing aren't you." Then he picks up his knife, "We can do this the easy way or the hard way."

"Oh really? Playing that game, brother?" Mabel sneer, folding her arms.

"Brother? I'm not your brother. I don't have a sister. If I did it would certainly won't be you." Dipper snapped.

Mabel tilted her head confused, "I'm your sister, Dipper! What do you mean you don't know me?"

Dipper faced one of the stone men, "I think she's been in one of those bubbles." Then Dipper flips the knife, "But no worries." Then he threw the knife with such speed. It went straight for Mabel's head but it seems that it miss her head. It caught her headband and flicked it off of Mabel's head. Mabel yelp for the moment, didn't think that it would get that close.

One of the stone men picked up the headband, "Don't crush that! Fiddleford would want to see that." Dipper ordered.

"What the heck Dipper! What is wrong with you!" Mabel shouted.

Then we were grabbed again by stone guys. "Mabel...I don't think that is Dipper."

"That is Dipper! What did Fiddleford do to you!?" Mabel shouted.

Then I remember how Dipper acts around Pacifica. He liked her. He even tried kissing her. I was going to hate this...but it was worth a shot.

"Dipper, Pacifica is in trouble!" I shouted, which I can't believe I what I was shouting. I didn't want Dipper and Pacifica to get together but at the moment...it could save all of us.

Dipper raises his eyebrow, "Pacifica? I don't know anyone name Pacifica."

"Oh come on! You are in love with her!"

"What!?!?!?!" Mabel shouted.

Dipper looked at me like I'm the crazy one, "I don't love anyone. Now shut up before I make you! Men, let's go. We got what we want."

"You back stabbing son of a gut! You love that backstabbing hippie! You know how much I hated her and yet you still fall in love with her!" Mabel started to rant.

Dipper turns his back and gave an order to one of the stone men, "Shut her up will ya?"

Then that stone man came up to Mabel, "I'm so going to stab you right in the heart!" Mabel then kicked up at the incoming stone man and then kicks the one holding her. She was release in seconds. She then reach for the knife on the ground and threw it at Dipper.

Dipper turns around and catches the knife. Mabel then grabs the knife stuck in the car and stabs the stone man who had me. The stone man cried out and let me go. I then drop to the ground. Mabel was close enough to Dipper that she grabbed him, twist his hand with the knife, making him drop his knife, and placed her knife to his throat. "All of you better stay back or I will slice his throat!" Mabel snapped.

All of the stone men backed away a few steps.

Dipper slightly squirm in Mabel's grip, "You let me go right now you crazy witch!" Mabel presses the knife more on Dipper's skin, "Make one more sound and I will kill you twerp!"

Mabel then got to a car, "Gideon, open up the car right now, the back seat and get in the car."

I shakily opened the back door of the car Mabel was at. Then I jumped in the front. Mabel went to the back seat, where I opened the door for her and slams Dipper's head to the top of the car. Dipper went limp and Mabel just threw him in the back seat. She then threw the knife at the stone man with her amulet. Before the amulet drop to the ground, Mabel grabbed it and slides on the hood of the car and got into the driver side.

I got to admit, she got some skills.

Then she got the car started because the keys was hanging on the rear-view mirror. She then slams her foot on the gas and we were off. I tighten the seat belt that I was wearing, "Did you ever get your permit or something?" I asked.

"Dipper had some video games. What's the difference?"

"A huge difference!"

I then looked back and I could see that the stone men were after us, "What are we going to do about them?"

"The real question is what are we going to do with Dipper."

I looked back in the back seat. Dipper was sprawled on the back seat and unconscious, "I don't know. I say we make him walk the plank of this car and have those stone men get off our backs."

"We need Dipper. Sure he is on the enemy's side but Fiddleford did something to him. At first I thought he was just faking it...doing undercover or tricking Fiddleford but he doesn't remember anything."

"Then how would we get his memories back?"

"I don't know...I don't know."

Then the car shook with a stone man bumping into us, "Holy cow! They can run like a car! This isn't fair!" I muttered.

"You think that is our only problem!" Mabel snapped. I looked forward and I could that the weird colorful bubbles was in front of us...as a field of death. "You got to be kidding me!"

"Fiddleford and his demons sure don't make things easy." Mabel growled. Then she added more gas, "Hold on! We are going through!"

"Through! What?! Mabel!"

"it is the only way Gideon!"

I grip on the seat, "Oh no." Then we went through a bubble.

It was really...REALLY...weird. Both Mabel and I turned into birds. "We are going to die!" I chirp. "Calm yourself my love!" Mabel also chirps, "Almost done." Then we got out of the bubble. I cough up bird feathers, "Please tell me that we are done."

"Hold on...here comes more." Mabel cried out.

My stomach turned. Then we went through three more bubbles. I close my eyes for this one, screaming. I felt weird in each one. One, I felt like I was more stiff. Two, I felt like meat and tasted like meat. Three, I feel....I don't even know...being real? Then I felt the jolt of the car. "Okay...we are good." Mabel replied.

I opened my eyes. Then suddenly a stone creature just landed on the hood of the car. We all screamed out from being started. Mabel swerves to get the creature off but It didn't work. He smashed his fist through the windshield. Then Mabel raises her hand and got the stone man off of the car by using her power.

I then pointed out, "Mabel!"

"Oh crap." Mabel groans. There was a canyon right in front of us.

"We are so going to die!" I cried.

"We are not going to die! Just hold on sugar plumb!" Then she push on the gas more.

"Mabel! We need to stop! We are going over and we are going to die!"

"We can't stop! We would be capture! We aren't going to be capture! I don't want to be a zombie slave like Dipper!"

I whimper and shut my eyes, saying a silent prayer that we will make it.

Then I felt the car jolted up. I still didn't dare to open my eyes. I knew we were going over the canyon. I didn't dare to look. Then suddenly there was a jolt and it jerk us forward and we lean forward and suddenly we slam to the ground. Having the car rolling on the ground for who knows how long and far. My hat flew off as I was being flung around. Then finally we stop. I groan as I opened my eyes.

The car was crush and all of the windows were broken. I was cover in pain but at least we were alive...that was the main thing

I look over to my side, "M-Mabel?"

She was leaning over the wheel and wasn't moving. Then once she heard my voice she slowly raise her head and lean back in her seat, groaning, "Gideon? A-Are you alright love?"

"Fine..just fine...."

Then I remember that we had Dipper in the back. I looked back, "I don't know how Dipper is though." Mabel looks back, "He didn't have a seat belt! Shoot!"

Then Mabel got out of the car and got to the back and pulled out Dipper. Dipper was badly beaten then the rest of us. He was covered his bruises and blood. Mabel propped Dipper up against the beaten car. I got out of the car and came over. Mabel felt for a pulse, "He's alive."

"That's good." I replied, "He sure looks beaten up. Do you think he'll make it?"

"I'm sure. He's been through worse." Mabel replied.

I looked back and could see the stone men on the other side of the canyon, screaming at us. "Are they going to jump over here?" I questioned, worried that they will jump over. "No, they can't make it. The way we made it because of my powers. One of them tried to get to the car, hitting us. That is why we crashed. It made me lose control of the car." Mabel explained.

I then look at the Pine Tree bubble, "We need to get up there and fast."

"We can't just leave Dipper like this."

I sighed, "I know....I know."

Then as like an answer, Dipper groans and slightly moves his head. Mabel gently tap his cheeks, "Dipper, come on. Wake up."

"How would you know if he remembers us?" I asked.

"Well I would like him awake at lease. Maybe the car crash knock some sense to him." Then she smirks, "Of course it wouldn't still fix him."

Then Dipper slowly opened his eyes, "Argh...what hit me?" Then his vision cleared up and he looks at us. He growls, "You hit me against the car and kidnapped me! You will be hunted down to the ends of this world!"

"Yeah, he's not back." I sighed.

Dipper then started shouting for help, "Help! Someone help me!" Mabel covers his mouth, only leaving muffled shouts.

"Great, what are we going to do with him now? He isn't on our side." I questioned.

"I wish I knew what Fiddleford did to him." Mabel growled, "Maybe I can counter it."

"Mess with his mind?"

"It's the only way."

"But we don't have time!"

"I know."

Then Dipper bit into Mabel's hand. Mabel yelp and pulled her hand away, "You worm!"

Dipper growled, "You think you can stop Fiddleford and his plans. You are such dreamers. He will crush you! He will destroy you all! Then I'll come into rule and I'll make your rot!"

"Make you rule?" Mabel questioned. Then she groans, "That's why he took you and brainwash you. He needed a decedent and I guess you fit for the role. Just great..."

"What are we going to do?" I ask.

"Messing with his mind would be harder. Fiddleford brainwash him deeply and well. I don't think I could get the old Dipper back."

"This is crazy." I groaned as I ran through my hair.

Dipper laughed, "I don't know what you are talking about but it is so fun watching you suffer."

Mabel was deep in thought, "We only need to find what he used or did to Dipper, or something so powerful that could bring him back. Getting knocked around didn't help or do anything. We need a strong thing. I guess Showing my face didn't help either."

"Maybe Pacifica." I shrugged.

She scowled.

"It could be an option Mabel!"

She sighed, "It could be...Argh! Why!"

"Now what are we going to do with him? Can't leave him here, they will come here sooner or later." I pointed out.

"We are taking him with us."

"What?" Dipper protested, "I'm not going anywhere else with you dirty runts!"

"Too bad!" Mabel snapped, grabbing Dipper by his hair and yank him up to his feet. Dipper cried out in pain, "I'm keeping my eye on you if it's the last thing I do!" Then she started off to head to the bubble, dragging Dipper along with her. Dipper was limping and crying out, "Let go you she devil! Ow! Stop! You're pulling too hard!"

"Now I know that you aren't my brother because he wouldn't cry this easily." Mabel mocked.

"I'm not your brother! I wouldn't want to be your brother! Nobody wants to be your brother! You a total dirt bag that should just die in a hole!" Dipper shouted.

"Like I haven't heard that before."

Then we got to the edge of the cliff and instead of just climbing it, Mabel used her powers and lifted us up here.

"You think you can go in there?" Dipper snickered, "You are all going to die!"

Mabel jerks his hair. Dipper yelps. "You are going to shut up before I yank all of your pretty hair off of your stupid skull!" Dipper grumbles something then Mabel yanks on his hair some more and he cries out but doesn't say anything else.

"I don't think he should come in with us. He might sabotage the whole plan." I pointed out.

Mabel nods his head, "Okay, I see. Fine, we will leave him up here." Then Mabel drags Dipper to the cliffs and forces him down to sit on the tracks of the abandon train tracks. Then she untied the ribbon around her neck and tie his hands to the tracks. "Gideon do you have a cloth or something?" Mabel asked me.

I search through my pockets and pulled out a cloth. "It's a little dirty." I replied. Mabel took it out of my hands, "Fine by me. He needs a little dirt into his mouth. Maybe it would shut him up quicker."

Mabel then opened up the crush up cloth and went over to Dipper. "Don't you dare you bi-" Dipper didn't get to finish because Mabel stuff the cloth into his mouth. "Finally you are quiet. It's about time!" Mabel mocked as she finish tying the gag at the back of Dipper's head. Dipper made protest muffled shouts but nothing was clear.

"Why do we need to gag him?" I asked.

"So he won't call for help." Mabel replied, "Now let's hurry up and get your cousin."

We slowly went over to the green bubble. "Hold on Pacifica. We are coming." I muttered hopefully. Then we step through the bubble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140 1 19
Book 3 of 3 in Winter's Promise series AKA Pacifica's hope series. The wedding is here and the only person that might possibly be more excited than D...
800 25 16
Dipper Mabel and Pacifica are all coming of age and are fighting the age-old battle of finding their place in the world. This story focuses strongly...
12.8K 281 41
Recently moving into Reverse Falls,Pacifica Southeast develops a crush on Dipper Gleeful but at the same time starts to investigate the strange myste...
99.8K 2.5K 31
Dipper is now 18. Mabel, Grenda, Candy and Pacifica as well. Dipper finally got over his feelings for Wendy after years of not winning her heart...