A Reverse Falls Summer

By HardyTwister

Cover by: @BasicNerdLife Pacifica Southeast is coming to Gravity Falls and is planning to stay there for a wh... More

Chapter 1: Found
Chapter 2: Gnomes
Chapter 3: The Show
Chapter 4: Hang out
Chapter 5: Break Up
Chapter 6: Bullies
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 8: Dealing with a ghost
Chapter 9: Rest at Peace
Chapter 10: Good Punch
Chapter 11: Questioning......everything
Chapter 12: Sweet Dipper
Chapter 13: Watcher
Chapter 14: Hike up the Mountain
Chapter 15: Plans to get the Shack
Chapter 16: Breaking In
Chapter 17: Caught
Chapter 18: Interrogation
Chapter 19: Breaking out
Chapter 20: The Portal
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: The Start of the End
Chapter 23: Dealing with the Apocalypse
Chapter 25: Car Chase
Chapter 26: Inside the collector
Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back
Chapter 28: Ending the end of the world
chapter 29: After the Apocalypse
Chapter 30: Dipper Gleeful.2
Chapter 31: "Flirting"
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Kidnapped
Chapter 34: Paying up
Chapter 35: A Reverse Ending
Four years Later
Second Book
Finally!

Chapter 24: Team up

2.7K 88 35
By HardyTwister

Hello my people! Hope you enjoy this! Thanks for the votes and comments and the 2.5 K reads! Oh my gosh! Thank you! Anyways....back to the story you amazing people!

Gideon POV

Mabel won't leave me alone from the start she got here. It was giving me the creeps beyond the creeps. We were in a middle of something that is ending the whole world and love ones were missing. All we could do was to sit around, trying to think what to do. Stan's plan of just running away was getting to people's heads. They all wanted to do it. I didn't want to do that. I want to find my family. My dad and cousin are missing and nobody could help us...them...and everyone else.

"We should leave this town! There is nothing else to do! We can't do anything!" Stan cheered out. The whole group started to cheer with him.

"You are an idiot Stan! We can't just leave. What about everyone else! All of our loves one!" Mabel snapped.

"Forget your brother and everyone else. We only could help ourselves!"

"And they said I didn't have a heart."

"I can't believe this...But I'm with Mabel. We need to stay and fight for our love ones." I stood up. Mabel smiled and blushed a little, "Don't let that get in your head." I pointed out to her. I was still mad at her and creep out by her.

"There is no point to it! It is a subside mission! We don't need to lose more lives." Stan pointed out.

Boy he's good at talking and convincing people. I guess that is why he is a con man.

Everyone was agreeing with him. Mabel rolls her eyes, "We can find a way to figure things out. We just need an inside man like I said before."

"Who would that be? Everyone will kill us!"

"I-I think I k-know one." A quiver voice replied. We all look and could see a small, blue, triangle.

Mabel stood up, "Will!" Then she got angry, "WILL!"

Will tremble, "I-I-I-I...I'm s-sorry M-Mistress Mabel."

Mabel stomped up  to the scared triangle, "Did you do this!? Did you brought this whole thing against you!? Will how could you!?"

"I-I-I'm sorry." Will sobbed, "I-I r-r-really. Th-That is why I'm here now. I-I want to help. T-This has gone t-t-too far."

"Where's Dipper!?" Mabel snapped.

"I-I don't know." Will replied. Then he got really small, "I-I knocked him out and r-release F-Fiddleford and he dealt with e-everything. He came into the r-room, took Master Dipper's a-amulet, and had m-me teleport him t-to the forest. T-Then gone. H-He treated me l-like nothing. I-I want to help! I-I want to help my Masters!"

"Then why betrayed us?" Mabel growled.

"I-It was an old deal th-that I couldn't b-break. I-I never b-broken a deal. N-Now since the d-deal was done...I-I h-have to continue t-this deal."

"Where's Pacifica?" I asked, "She was with Dipper at the time."

"I-I know w-where she's i-is. Sh-she's in the Collector."

"C-Collector?"

"It's a p-process where we take h-humans and s-suck out ev-everything a-about them."

I went pale, "W-What!? I'm going to lose her!"

"I-It's not too late th-though!" Will pointed out.

"It's not?"

"N-No. It takes a while to complete it."

I stood up, "Then let's not waste time!"

"Is Dipper there?" Mabel asked.

"I-I don't know where he is. I-I d-don't think so b-but I could be wrong." Will explained.

"I still think it is a suicide mission." Stan spoke out.

"Screw you Stan! We are doing this!" Mabel shouted.

"Y-You are going to help me...to save Pacifica." I asked.

Mabel sighed bitterly, "Yes Gideon. I want to save that hippie of a cousin of yours. Still hate her...but if you want to...then I'm with you. Plus...It might help find Dipper."

"Thank you Mabel."

Mabel gave a small smile.

"You got to be kidding me! You can't be doing that!" Stan shouted.

"Shut up Stan!" Mabel shouted as she wave her hand and Stan flew into a chair and couldn't move. Mabel's eyes and amulet glowed like fire. "We are going to do this. Is anyone with us?"

Nobody spoke out. 

Mabel growled, "You are a bunch of sissys."

"It's fine Mabel. We can do it." I replied. I didn't want to waste time. Pacifica was dying and we needed to save her.

Mabel flipped her hair back and smiled, "Okay...just me and you sugar."

I shiver. Why does this happen to me?

"Will, where is this Collector?" Mabel asked.

"Um...I-It's hard to explain w-where it is. I-I have to show you." Will explained.

"Show us?" I questioned. I didn't like the sound of that.

Will then snap his fingers and suddenly Will, Mabel, and I where on top of a building. Boy this town was crazy. Chaos was the new mayor of this town without question. There were buildings on fire, the water tower was a monster, Eye bats were flying around, weird bubbles was everywhere, and screams and cries cut through the eye. I shiver at the sight.

"There." Will pointed out.

There was a huge bubble at the bridge. It was a bright green bubble with a pine tree on it. "P-Pacifica is the power source of the collector. Once it's done eating everything up of Pacifica...that will all. I-It would be open for the r-rest."

"Then we don't have time to waste!" I urge, "Can you teleport us there?"

"N-No. They b-block me away from there. I-I could get you as close as I could." Will replied.

Then Will snap his fingers and we change where we were. We were closer but it was still far. "This is really how far you could go?" I asked.

Will nod shakily.

Mabel sighed, "Fine, we will go from here. Don't worry, my love, I will protect you."

I shiver, "O-Okay."

I don't know if going with Mabel would be best but this was for Pacifica. I need to get Pacifica and that was the most important thing to do. Then this would be over and she could help us stop the end of the world. She has the great ideas and we could really use them right not.

Then Mabel led the way and I followed behind her. We worked hard to stay out of sight. There was many demons wondering around, it was kinda hard. Luckily, we went through between the buildings trying to stay out of sight. Mabel look out into the street, "This is really ridiculous. I'm hiding when I could be on top of everything."

"Are we any closer?" I asked.

"Sort of. We are moving in a snail's pace."

"We need to get there quickly though. Pacifica is dying!"

"I don't see the harm in that..."

"Mabel!" I growled, "This is the reason why I don't like you!"

Mabel was taken aback, "Don't like me?"

"I never liked you like that. You tried to kill Pacifica and you hurt her. It actually hurt me too, you know."

Mabel seem shock about this, "I...I hurt you too?"

"Yeah. Your friends give me small beatings and seeing Pacifica getting hurt. It hurt me too."

"Gideon...I..."

I pulled her back, "Sh!"

Then suddenly there was goblin demon walking by. He came by and stopped right where we were. We duck down as he turned his head. The goblin looks around, shrugs and moves forward, not seeing us thankfully. I raise my head, "That was close."

Mabel then took my hand and race down the street. We were at the edge of town. "The only way we can get to the bubble quickly is by driving." Mabel replied, "It would be quicker and easier."

"Do you know how to drive?" I asked.

"What do you think?"

"Um...I don't know what to think."

"I can drive...not perfectly but it will do. There is no cops here."

Then we got into the car parking lot.

"I know you are used to this...but isn't this stealing?" I asked.

Mabel sighs, "Gideon, I love you...but seriously? Thinking about the law right now as the world and your cousin is dying?"

"Right..."

Then Mabel headed to this car, "I think this would-" Then suddenly this knife just cut through the air and landed right in the car, right next to Mabel's head. Mabel gasp out, startle by this. We all turn around and there was a flash of blinding lights and laughs.

"Well, well, well...look what the apocalypse brought in!" A voice snickered.

Mabel raised her hand to her eyes to shield from the blinding light, "Dipper?"

Then suddenly the light dimmed and we could see the scene. There was Dipper Gleeful, at the back of the truck, flipping a knife in his hand and a smirked on his face. Around him was these stone monsters or something.

I swallowed hard, this can't be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 7.1K 50
{This story takes place when the characters are teenagers. Plus, everybody's the same age.} Dipper and Pacifica have been hanging out. The more time...
4.5K 166 48
this book is for all the dipcifica lovers and shippers out there (because I've basically read every dipcifica book on wattpad) also there might be so...
5.6K 247 20
||A Reverse Falls Fan fiction|| Highest Rank #191 in Adventure (11-30-16) Recent Rank #328 in Adventure (12-18-17) It's just another fan made story o...
140 1 19
Book 3 of 3 in Winter's Promise series AKA Pacifica's hope series. The wedding is here and the only person that might possibly be more excited than D...