Arrangements

Por dakotaismom

Selena Hope is a normal eleven year old who is excited about her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft... Mais

1, diagon alley
2, first week
3, forth year
4, arrangements
5, first task
6, second task
7, yule ball
8, year six
9, hogwarts express
10, broken nose
11, felix felicis
12, quidditch tryouts
13, three broomsticks
14, astronomy tower
15, the prettiest view was him
16, slughorns night
17, the burrow
18, back at hogwarts
19, room of requirements
20, bathroom fights
21, horcruxes
22, back to the burrow
23, wedding night
24, back to the ministry
25, at the manor
26, letter
27, snowball fights
28, the gift
29, godric's hollow
30, forest of dean
32, girl talk
33, breaking into gringott's
34, aberforth
35, back in the castle
36, the fight begins
37, saying goodbye
38, it continues
39, taking time
40, shock
HELP!! (Title change??)
41, leaky cauldron reunion
42, just.., gone
43, reunited
44, authors note
ANNOUNCMENT, BOOK 2

31, snatchers

6.8K 158 22
Por dakotaismom

A/n: if you don't want to read the whole story of the three brothers that's totally okey but I just thought I would throw the whole tale in there if anyone hadn't t heard it and just wanted to read it, love you lots hope you enjoy the chapter

>> S N A T C H E R S <<

The next morning we apparate to Luna's house. It fells like it's in the middle of nowhere. The only thing I can hear is all of our footsteps on the crisp morning grass.
Ron is walking with Harry a few meters ahead of me and Hermione. So I automatically seize the opportunity to ask her,

"Are you still mad at Ron?" I whisper as I lean closer to her, as if that would make it less possible for the guys to over hear me.

"I'm always mad at him." Hermione whispers back. She's got that glimmer in her eyes that lets me know there's a humorous side behind her answer. But still, she's mad trying desperately to keep up the act.

We stop and we all stare up at the lop sided, extremely unique house.

"Luna" Harry whispers. Sometimes I just think he's talking to himself to be completely honest and I actually don't think that that's an impossible scenario.

As we all get closer to the house, one of the first thing I notice about it are the floating plums outside the front door. They look quite good actually, I lean in towards Hermione once again.

"Are those edible?" I ask her.

"No idea." She replies. I think that's a first on that one. If Hermione herself doesn't know, I better not taste them.

I for once step forward and knock on the door, and Mr. Lovegood answers.

"What is it? Who are you? What do you want?" He asks me a little frantically, he seems just as his daughter. A little bit odd.

"Hello, Mr. Lovegood, I'm Harry Potter. We met a few month ago." Harry explains.

"Can we come in?" I ask.

He steps away and opens the door even wider as a welcome for us to come inside. He quickly disappears into what I assume to be the kitchen and comes back with some absolutely horrid tea.

"Where's Luna?" Hermione asks politely and I was starting to think the same.

"Luna, she'll be along. So, how can I help you Mr. Potter?" Mr. Lovegood asks as we all sip on our disgusting tea.

"Well, actually. It was about something you were wearing around your neck at the wedding. It was like a symbol." Harry explains putting his teacup down on a matching little plate and leaning forwards to rest his elbows on his knees.

"You mean this?" Mr. Lovegood asks as he pulls out his necklace from under his shirt. It's the same one as on the letter Dumbledore wrote.

"Yes, that exactly." Harry mutters.

"Do you know what it is?" Mr. Lovegood asks.

We all shake our heads no.

"It's a sign of the Deathly Hallows of course."

"The what?" Harry, Hermione and I ask.

"The Deathly Hallows. I'm sure you're all familiar with the tale of the Three Brothers?"

"No." Harry states.

"I have it in here." Hermione explains as she pulls out her book.

She starts to read the tale of the Three Brothers.

"The were once three brothers who were traveling along a lonely, winding road at twilight-"

"Midnight." Ron cuts in making all of us stare at him.

"Mum used to say midnight. But twilight's good, better actually." Ron continues before Hermione turns back to her book.

"In time the brothers reached a river too deep to wade through and too dangerous to swim across. However, these brothers were learned in the magical arts, and so they simply waved their wands and made a bridge appear across the treacherous water.

They were halfway across it when they found their path blocked by a hooded figure.

And Death spoke to them. He was angry that he had been cheated out of the three new victims, for travellers usually drowned in the river. But Death was cunning. He pretended to congratulate the three brother upon their magic, and said that each had earned a prize for having been clever enough to evade him.

So the oldest brother, who was a combative man, asked for a wand more powerful than any in existence: a wand that must always win duels for its owner, a wand worthy of a wizard who had conquered Death!

So Death crossed to an elder tree on the banks of the river, fashioned a wand from a branch that hung there, and gave it to the oldest brother.

The second brother, who was an arrogant man, decided he wanted to humiliate Death still further, and asked for the powers to recall others from Death. So death picked up a stone from the riverbank and gave it to the second brother, and told him that the stone would have the power to bring back the dead.

And then Death asked the third and youngest brother what he would like. The youngest brother was the humblest and also the wisest of the brothers, and he did not trust Death.

So he asked for something that would enable him to go forth from that place without being followed by Death. And Death, most unwillingly, handed over his own Cloak of Invisibility.

Then Death stood aside and allowed the three brothers to continue on their way and they did so, talking with wonder if the adventure they had had, and admiring Death's gifts.

In due course the brothers separated, each for his own destination.

The first brother travelled on for a week or more, and reaching a distant village, he sought out a fellow wizard with whom he had a quarrel. Naturally, with the Elder Wand as his weapon, he could not fail to win the duel that followed. Leaving his enemy dead upon the floor, the oldest brother proceeded to an inn, where he boasted loudly of the powerful wand he had snatched from Death himself, and of how it made him invincible.

That very night, another wizard crept upon the older brother as he lay, wine-sodden, upon his bed. The their took the end and, for good measure, skit the oldest brother's throat. And so Death took the first brother for his own.

Meanwhile, the second brother journeyed to his own home, where he lived alone. Here he took out the stone that had the power to recall the dead, and turned it thrice in his hand. To his amazement and his delight, the figure of a girl he had once hoped to marry before her untimely death appeared at once before him.

Yet she was silent and cold, separated from his as though by a veil. Though she had returned to the normal world, she did not truly belong there and suffered. Finally, the second brother, driven mad with hopeless longing, killed himself so as turkey to join her. And so Death took the second brother for his own.

But though Death searched for the third brother for many years, he was never able to find him. It was only when he had attained a great age they the second brother took off his Cloak of Invisibility and gave it to his son. And then he greeted Death as an old friend, and went with him gladly, and, equals, they departed this life." Hermione read out loud for us.

"So there you go, those are the Deathly Hallows." Mr. Lovegood states.

"I'm sorry sir, I still don't quite understand." Harry mutters.

Mr. Lovegood runs around the living room, and pulls out some paper and a quill. He then sits back down in his armchair and dips his newly found quill in thick black ink.

"The Elder Wand." He whispers while drawing a straight line.

"The Resurrection stone." He mutters as he draws a circle around the line.

"The Invisibility Cloak." He then whispers as he draws the triangle around the circle.

"Together they make one master of death." Mr. Lovegood explains.

"That mark was on a grave in Godric's Hollow. Mr. Lovegood, are the Deathly Hallows real?" Hermione asks.

"That family was the inspiration for that story. If you'll excuse me I'll go brew us some more tea." Mr. Lovegood explains as he runs down the spiral staircase.

"Let's get out of here. I'm not drinking anymore of that stuff hot or cold." I snap.
We grab our belongings and walk down the stairs.

"Thank you." I mutter as I pass Mr. Lovegood.

"You forgot the water." Ron explains.

"How silly me!" Mr. Lovegood laughs.

"Mr. Lovegood we really should be going-"

"No!" He yells as he throws down his kettle. He runs and actually physically blocks the door.

"Sir are you okay?" I ask. I'm starting to get worried he's going mad.

"They were angry you see, for what I was writing, supporting you. So he took her. They took Luna. My baby." Mr. Lovegood explains.

He walks over to Harry and examines his scar.

"But it's really you they want." Mr. Lovegood hisses.

"Who took her?" Harry asks.

"Voldemort." Mr. Lovegood whispers.

I barely have time to react to what he told us before I'm thrown down on the ground together with the others. Curses bang in through the walls destroying everything in its way. Death Eaters. Of course they would come. We carefully crawl towards each other and grab each other's hands. We all apparate together as soon as the house collapses.

We land in some forest. I land straight on my stomach not having time to slow down the fall. It hurt like hell.

"That foul git! Can't we trust anyone?" I ask nearly scream in frustration as I try to sit straight up and brush some ash off of me.

"They took his daughter away form him because of me. He was just desperate." Harry explains actually feelin compassion for the old man. It's in times like these I can feel the difference in them Gryffindors and me a Slytherin. My haters towards the desperate AB was enormous whilst the others felt compassion.

"I'll do the enchantments." Ron states and starts walking away. He doesn't get far before a snatcher comes out from behind a tree out of nowhere and blocks his way. I quickly turn to my left as I hear twigs cracking and I see three more of them.

"Bloody hell." I whisper.

"Hello beautiful." One whispers to Hermione.

"Run!" I scream. And We all sprint deeper into the dark forest.

"Well what are you just standing there for? Snatch them!" A man commands the other snatchers.

We run through the forest being followed by snatchers. I quickly look back to see how many snatchers we're talking about, but I accidentally run straight into Hermione. We both fall to the ground. We know we are going to get caught.

"He knows where the Elder wand is! He will have it by the end of the night." Harry hisses at Hermione and I.

All of a sudden a snatcher grabs my arm and holds them behind my back.

"You're Selena Hope, pureblood." The leader of the snatchers hisses as they hold me still and in place as they grab my back pack.

"Good job." I hiss and spit at his feet.

"And who might you be?" He asks Hermione.

"Penelope Clearwater, half blood." Hermione lies.

"What happened to you ugly?" He asks Harry.

"What's your name?" Fenrir asks Harry.

"Dudley, Vernon Dudley." He lies as Fenrir Greyback searches him.

The main snatcher lifts up Harry's hair with the tip of his wand and sees his scar. The look in his eyes drastically changes as he says the best and worst thing I've heard in a long time.

"Change of plans, we aren't talking this lot to the ministry."

A/n: this was a pretty boring chapter I'll admit buuuut the next chapter is gonna be sooo gooooooood aah so excited

Anyone but me who's enjoying this story so far?

Don't forget to show some love, comment and vote!
Love you guys so freaking much k byeee

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

8.6K 195 34
Draco Malfoy and Emma Dawlish attend Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Emma is almost always a straight A student and she is forced to wo...
27.4K 280 51
Draco & Y/n story. A romance between Draco and Y/n (You). You are a 16 years old just moved from Italy at your old Witch school to start a new life...
77.3K 1.5K 89
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts ready to start a new life at school, she's fallen in love but it comes with way more challenges than she expected. Will they...
9.1K 161 106
(Cringe Harry Potter fanfic written by a 12 year old) This story is very emotional, exciting, and very long. I spent a lot of time on it, so please e...