Hello

By kamareandrew

"Hello... Is anyone there...? I had too at least blink 3 times to see where I am..... This cellar looks some... More

Characters
High School
I will find you
Regret
Where am I?
Traitor
Trust Issues
Broken Heart
Nash Skys P.O.V.
Daren's P.O.V
Update
Nash P.O.V
Everlasting
Update/Quick Notice!
Chrystal's P.O.V
Free
Great
I have to go back to school already!?
Not Again
I Need a Back Up Plan!

Rise and Shine Chrystal!

49 2 0
By kamareandrew

Ugh.. I realized that I have school today, great another day of hell, How rude of me I didn't even introduced myself.....,
So Hi My name Is Chrystal I'm 15years old and I'm 5'4 (average height) I have a best friend her name is Ashley. We Have been friends since Pre K,  we've got into fights a lot back in that day but that won't stop our friend ship! Oh wait hold up someone texted me..

Unknown Number: Oh Hey ChirstyBear how you doing😘

Chrystal: uhh, do I know you I think you got the wrong number......

Unknown Number: Of course you do, you were that bitch that tried to kill my friend

Chrystal:What The Actual Fuck is wrong with you I never tried to kill anyone you, psychotic bitch...

Unknown Number: Oh, Honey you better watch your mouth everyone is watching you, ugly piece of garbage, I don't know why we didn't kill you in the first place....

Omg I started panicking I threw my IPhone 6 across the room, I thought it crack but it didn't...  Anyways what does this person mean by "WE" how many are there.....

Unknown number: Oh! Christybear I've delivered a special present for you hope you like it......

Chrystal: FUCK YOU, I'm blocking you..

Unknown number: oh you can try honey but that ain't going to work
----------------------------------------------

I will be introducing The characters point of views in the next 3 or four Chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 6.1K 32
(THIRD BOOK IN MOMMY'S HOUSE TRILOGY, CONTAINS SPOILERS) The case of the woman who kidnapped three children in 1983 has been solved... or has it? It...
4.4K 156 13
"Please just let us go," Paul pleaded, a desperate look in his eyes, same with the other three in the back. "Why would I let you go?" She asked. "You...
102K 2.7K 33
What happens when the Slender Mansion is Haunted by a 427 year old ghost? (Y/N) was a normal girl until her entire colony disappeared known to the w...
769K 16.1K 21
A fun trip to a haunted house turns into a grisly nightmare after a group of teens go in after it closes. They think it's just well put together, bu...