One Piece Portgas D. Ace X R...

By shirah99

(Y/n) had a mother who is really protective. She always gave her a lot of money for her to use without workin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Voting for a new story Ace x OC
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Tag
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
I'm stuck..
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 16

1.5K 53 39
By shirah99

I'm ready!! ♡♡♡

Sorry for not updating for so long. Here is my gift to you. My fanart of Ace. ( I got posted this on my instagram, deviantart and another fanfiction.)

Warning: My english

The next day,

Your POV

I don't what to do for the rest of my holidays. I lied down on my bed, thinking what to do next.

Nami went out to visit someone. I don't know who is she going to visit. Ace is going out with his brother today.

After a while, I really do not have a single plan to do and it'll make me feel bore to death.

You know what! Fuck this shit! I'm going outside to take a walk.

I put my black slip- on shoes on before I exited to outside. I looked around and feel the atmosphere was good.

'What a good day.'

I planned to have a walk around the lake to enjoy strolling. I keep walking around till I saw a certain raven guy. He sneaked around and slowly stealing the food from other people.

"Oh my.."

Before he could take their food, I shouted his name which make the owner of the food turned around and saw luffy.

"Hey! What are you trying to do?!" That man yelled.

I giggled as Luffy was failed to steal it.

Luffy turned around and saw me, standing from the distance. He took their meat before he is starting to run toward you.

"Hey! Come back here!"

Luffy ignored his calling and continue running. When he is already to closer to me, he dragged my hand while putting the meats inside his mouth and running away together.

Once we were already out of that guy's sight. I sighed in relief as we didn't get caught. I glared at him for dragging me into his plan of stealing foods.

"Shishishishi.. you're funny, (y/n)."

Ended up I smiled at his childishness.

"By the way, what are you doing here, Luffy?"

"Ah! My elder brothers and I went for our last outing together before I go to National Service."

"You too? Great!" I said.

"Yeah! Plus, Ace is going to be my commander."

My feeling of fun toward my train is going down as I heard Ace is going to be his commander. It means that someone will be taking over him as my new commander.

"Oh? Really?" I said in bored tone.

He chuckled at your tone which made you feel confused.

"What?"

He shooked hid head.

"Nothing. By the way, Sabo and Ace are fishing at the lakes. Do you wanna to see him."

I grinned that I got chance to see him before my holiday will be over.

"Sure!"

Ace POV

I am sitting on my folder chair, waiting for the fish to trap on my fishing hook. Sabo was sitting next to me on his own folder chair, waiting as well.

I do want to spend my time on outing with my brothers, but I just miss (y/n).
If I invited her, either of her or my brothers might feel uncomfortable.

I kept waiting and waiting for fish to trap. All of the sudden, my vision went black as I got an another narcoleptic attack.

Sabo POV

When I heard something like snoozing from next to me, I turned and saw that Ace was sleeping.

'Again...'

I shooked my head. I got up from my chair and walked toward him to wake him up from his narcoleptic which is troublesome for me and others as it took longer. But I heard that (y/n) could wake him up in short time.

Before I could do, I realised that his fishing rod was shaking slightly. It means that he caught a fish. So I poured a plain water on top of his hair to wake him up quickly before he'll losing it.

As I started to pour on him, he is fully awaken from his narcoleptic. He noticed that his fishing rod is bending a lot which tells us that he caught a big fish.

"Oh my god! We caught a big one!" He yelled happily.

He used his strength to pull the string. When he felt that the fish was out of water, he looked over to the fish and jawdropped as he was expecting that his fish was bigger than he actually had it.

But instead of complaining, he smiled and kept it inside the box.

Your POV

I just followed Luffy from behind but I could feel that we're getting nearer as I could see a beautiful lakes. They must be somewhere at there.

After a while, Luffy stopped and pointed to two familiar person who are sitting on their own folding chair. I took a step closer to whisper something to him.

"Don't tell Ace that I'm here. I want to surprise him."

He nodded and walked toward his brothers. I hid myself from Ace, trying not to get caught. I saw that Luffy was talking to Sabo and pulled him to the lakes, wanted to play splashing to each other. I was just laughing from behind and noticed that they received Ace's fully attention.

It is my chance to walk toward him without getting notice.

Ace POV

I was watching them, splashing each other happily. At the same time, I feel a someone toward me as I could smell that perfume is lavender. But I just ignored till a pair of soft hand covered my eyes.

"W-who is it?!" I yelled while not moving an inch.

I felt something went closer to my ear. It was like it whispering something to me.

"You've already know me, love.."

My mind automatically clicked as I heard her smooth voice and the last word she said, love.

Quickly pulled those hands away and turned behind. I saw nothing other than a woman I love.

"(Y/n)!" I screamed as I stood up and  hugged her.

Your POV

I hugged back as I love his warm arms.

"Aw... did you really miss me that much, huh?" I giggled.

He pinched my cheek as he adored my cuteness.

"Of course, I do."

We did a lovey dovey conversation till someone cleared his throat. We stopped whatever we were doing and turned to that person. It was Sabo.

"Well, well. Look who's going to join us?"

"Hi Sabo!
I waved at him.

"Hey there, (y/n). How did you know that we're here?"

I laughed as I started to flashback from beginning.

"Well, I was walking around till I saw Luffy trying to steal food from other people. And then he dragged me while running away from the owner." I said as I rubbed my back of the neck.

With my answer, Ace yelled.

"What?!" He started to chase Luffy.

"Why are you chasing me?!!!" Luffy screamed.

"Because you didn't leave me some of it!!"

What the hell....

They're so childish but kind of cute, chasing someone because of food.

"So cute..." I said softly.

"I know.." Sabo heard me and chuckled.

"You're looking more mature than they are, to be honest." I commented.

He laughed.

"Really? Actually we used to fight each other just because food." He admitted.

"Oh really?"

Feeling kind of surprising that he is same as them. Even if they are not blood related, it feel like their habit are the same.

Ace is right. They doesn't need to have a blood related to be brothers.

I could see that Ace is still chasing him. I yelled his name to get attention from him which he is gladly like to receive it. I started to run toward him and he opened his arm as he was like offered me a hug.

But I hugged him at the end.

"Let's take a walk, Ace." I suggested.

"Only us?"

I nodded.

He held my small hand and dragged me to somewhere.

"Sabo! Take care of Luffy for a while!" Ace yelled at his brother from the distance.

Time skip~~

We walked on the track around the park, under the cherry blossom. It is so beautiful and romantic for us to hold hand when there is raining petal of cherry blossom.

We sat on the ground, under the tree, having a conversation. I sat between his leg and he hugged me from behind, buried his face on my neck.

"I heard that Luffy is going to join us soon."

"Yup. I'll make sure that he will learn his lesson."

I giggled at his words which caught his fully attention and silence.

"Ace.. Are you alright?" I asked him.

"Yes." He answered but still gazing at me. After a while, he snapped out of it.

"Oh, sorry? It's just that I love the way you giggle."

"Hahahaha, I feel like we're in relationship for two years instead if two days."

Ace POV

'I love you, (y/n). I hate myself that I didn't tell you that I got myself a fiance. But I couldn't live happily.  If I tell you,  you'll hate me and breaking our relationship. There is no woman that I love other than you because you're different.'

I thought to myself

I got experienced a lot about relationship. A lot of girls would like to be my girlfriends during my year of high school just because I was one if the hottest guy in that school. Every night when my every ex girlfriends and me having one night stand , they left me like I was just a man host.

When I became use to that, I have no feeling toward love and became like casanova until I saw (y/n) at the restaurant. She was just like me. Having a painful feeling about love things.

I'm glad that I am having someone who love me by not because of looks but love toward each other.

I really can't lose her...

To be continue...

====

I wish I could create a group of fan of Ace so we could communicate each other. Haiss...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 10.4K 12
Y/N is known as a 'savage' to her peers, but behind that cold facade lies a scared girl with cruel parents. When Oikawa stumbles upon this truth, he...
211K 8.2K 70
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...
21.7K 439 7
You are 27 years old and you had attended U.A. for 4 years you've been doing hero work under no agency because you couldn't find one that really stuc...
553 15 11
Like a rose in her garden, being beautiful and withering away at the same place Y/n, the high and mighty Ace's 'lover' Meets Law, a boy with nothing...