Married A Gangster || JJK ✔️

By KwonKimMinJeon

| 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟷 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 | Kim Ji Sae, got forced to marry to someone she doesn't know. ⚠️ vulgarities... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33#
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - FINAL
THANK YOU
100K🙊😭😭
1K FOLLOWERS
Q&A
Married A Gangster Trailer
5th Anniversary
Married A Gangster Trailer V2
Married A Gangster Video Version
8th Anniversary

Chapter 12

13.4K 418 99
By KwonKimMinJeon

Ji Sae's P.O.V

"What?" - i answered a call.

"Ma'am, Black Diamonds are on their way to make trouble in our location." - Hed said.

"What?! Gather the kids! I'll be there!" - i yelled and ended the call. I got up quickly, take a quick shower. I put on white ripped jeans, white cage bra with black leather jacket. And black boots. I let my hair go. Then i grab my black skull clutch bag and run to my car.

I drive to Hongdae where they will be. Cause those stupid jerks don't know where is my office. Black Diamonds, are our ememy. They killed my little brother, Kim JiSoo. Yes, i have a little brother but he didn't get to survive long.

With that, i shot the wife of the boss from Black Diamond. Not only that, i made dirty things on their location. I destroy their shops. But, that was a long time ago. I decided to stop when i got a dream of JiSoo. He told me not to hurt them anymore. If i continue, i'll have bad luck. Which is why i stopped.

But since these jerks wanna break in. I got no problem pulling a trigger again. I stopped at the street where they will be making a mess. I met my kids at the restaurant. I put on Rayban's Clubmaster shades.

I chewed on a strawberry chewing gum. And waited for signals. They have no idea we're here. Cause they are stupid. I mean they didn't check whether my location is clear. I scoffed. I heard screaming and shots of guns. I heard it again and again. I look at Hed and Seung Yoon and nodded.

The both of them got up, bringing their kids out of the restaurant, approaching Black Diamonds. They bring long wooden blocks. I called Jong Hae. "Now." - i said.

"Yes, Ma'am." - he said and ended the call. I saw him with Kwang Dae walk past the restaurant i'm in with their kids. They have machete. Black Diamonds, you made a wrong move. (A/N: for your info, even oxford dictionary uses 'parang'. I am not pinoy for god sake. I am Singaporean! So there's nothing funny about it gdi! Y'all dont need to know my race, just know I'm a Singaporean okay!)

I got up and join them from behind. I put in my hands in the pockets of my leather jacket, chewing the gum. I smirked, listening their conversations.

"Why the hell are you here?" - I heard Hed asked.

"I'm not happy with your boss!" - Black Diamond new boss yelled. His name is Park JinHyun.

"He killed my mom!" - JinHyun yelled again. I scoffed. Yeah, this is her son.

"Tell me now! Where is Kim Ji Sae?!" - he yelled again. I cleared my throat, loud enough for everybody to hear. They made a way for me to walk forward. I stopped in front of JinHyun and smirked.

"I'm here already." - i said, smirking while still chewing on my gum. I pull my raybans upwards, pulling my fringe upwards and stop when it reach my crown. JinHyun laughed.

I had my straight face. "Oh wo! Didn't know Ji Sae is a girl!" - JinHyun teased which made his kids laughed. I join in the laughter with small laughs. Stupid enough.

He stopped and gave me a glare. "You killed my mom. I'm killing you." - he said with a smirk.

"Your dad, killed my little brother. Should i kill you then?" - i asked with a smirk.

"I guess so." - he said. He pulled a trigger and pointed it right in front of my face with a smirk. My eyes followed his gun with a smirk.

"One, two -"

"Three." - i cut him and stab his stomach. His gun fell. I stab hard and deep. Blood flowing. He gave a signal to his kids. His kids run towards us and start to have a war with me and my kids.

Blood, screams, shouts, are everywhere. JinHyun's kids got scared cause more and more of my kids came. They backed away. I chuckled. I bend down in front of JinHyun. He's in pain. Pity this kid. Idiotic kid.

"This is only the start kid. Oh and tell your dad, hope he will never rest in peace." - i said with a smirk. His dad got admitted to the hospital. Because of cancer. He gritted his teeth and gave me a glare.

The next thing i know, he threw a knife, right on my thighs. Lots of blood came out and i screamed in pain. I fell down. I sprained my ankle and a deep cut. It's very deep. My blood keep on flowing down continuously. This has come to my limits. I take my gun from my back pocket, pull the trigger and shoot JinHyun's leg. Both of them.

His kids brought him away. Hed and Seung Yoon carried me and brought me to the hospital. When i told them not to. The nurses bandage my deep cut and my sprained ankle. Lucky i didn't get warded. Hed brought me back to the office.

"Don't call anybody. Not my parents or siblings. Not even my husband." - i warned them. They nodded and left. I don't feel like coming home today. With my obvious deep cut. Jungkook will ask a lot of question.

I suddenly remembered about my little brother. I miss him so much. He's such an innocent kid but he got involved without knowing anything. And he's the victim too. My eyes got teary. I just hope he's up there, guiding me. If he's still alive, he would be taking over The Kim's Company.

He would have been the boss now. And all these won't happen. And my marriage with Jungkook, will not happen either. I'm not blaming anybody on this but this is the fact. And that's the past. I gotta accept it and move on. I sighed and wipe my tears away.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I called Ji Sae for many times already. No answer. In the morning, i knock on her door and she's not in. Her car is not at the garage. Where did she go? Maybe she have an important meeting? But it's so early in the morning. I just hope she can make it for today.

My hyungs and i, are on our way to my house. It's almost 7 pm. Ji Sae didn't call me back. She didn't reply my messages. Gosh i'm so worried. When we arrive, i got in and expect to see Ji Sae at the living room, watching the tv. But, nothing.

Maybe she's upstairs? "Have a seat first hyung. I want to see if Ji Sae is upstairs." - i said to my hyungs. They nodded and sat in the living room. I walk upstairs and knock on her door.

"Ji Sae?" - i called. No answer. I knock for one last time, still nothing. I decided to open the door. I sighed. She's not home yet. I close her door and went back downstairs.

I join in my hyungs and sighed. "What's wrong? You look worried." - Jin hyung asked.

"Ji Sae isn't answering my calls, not replying my text. I'm worried." - i said with a sigh.

"Just hope she'll be okay. Maybe she's busy." - Namjoon hyung said. I sighed and nodded.

"Come on, cheer up. How about i make dinner?" - Jin hyung suggested.

"Yes hyung! Please!" - Tae hyung and Jimin hyung said together.

"Feel free to use the kitchen, hyung." - i said with a smile.

Jin hyung nods. "Ya, help me with the cooking. Quick !" - he said to Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung. They groaned and helped Jin hyung. After they are done, we eat our dinner.

"Thanks hyung!" - all of us said with a smile. Jin hyung smiled. We did the dishes together. After that, we had a house tour. They are just curious on how big my house is.

"Wah! It's so big!" - all of them awed.

"Jungkook! Where did you buy this? It's so pretty!" - Tae hyung asked while pointing to a frame. I walk up to him and raised my eyebrows. It's a painting of colorful roses. I don't remember buying it.

I turn my head to the other sides of my house, eyebrow still raised. I have some paintings or arts around my house. It has 10. But like what i said, i don't remember buying all of them.

"Maybe Ji Sae bought them. Cause i don't remember buying any of these." - i said to Tae hyung.

"Where's your room??" - Yoongi hyung asked. I showed them and their jaw dropped.

"King size bed!"

"View of Seoul!"

"Walk-in wardrobe!"

"55inch TV!"

"I'm jealous kookie!" - Jimin hyung whined. I giggled. I sat down in my bed and they joined me.

"Which side do Ji Sae sleep?" - Hoseok hyung asked.

"She sleep in the opposite room." - i said.

"You guys don't sleep together?" - Namjoon hyung asked. I shook my head.

"Why?" - Tae hyung asked.

"You know, Ji Sae wants her room by herself." - i said.

"You guys haven't make up right?" - Jin hyung asked. I shook my head.

"You guys know Ji Sae. That stubborn girl who won't listen to anybody." - i said. They chuckled, knowing what i meant.

"She haven't figured out yet right?" - Yoongi hyung asked.

"Not yet. I want her to fall for me first." - i said.

"She have yet fall for you?" - Jimin hyung asked .

"She is starting to fall for me. But she just won't admit." - i said and smiled at how cute she is.

"How do you know?" - Tae hyung asked.

"She responded my kiss. I did it two times and she responded it with sincere. Yesterday, she cooked for me dinner! Like for the first time. Cause we usually go out and eat." - i said while smiling.

"Awww! I can sense, she is starting to like you." - Hoseok hyung said with a smile. I nodded.

"Kookie, can we sleepover?" - Hoseok hyung asked.

"Of course! Just choose the rooms." - i said with a smile. But we decided to sleep in the living room. Didn't mind though. All of is are in our pajamas. While watching the tv and laying down on the floor together.

I look at the waych and it's almost 3 am. Where is Ji Sae? I sighed. I got up and grab my phone. I dialed her number. She's not answering. I hope she'll be home soon. I hope she's safe. I'm damn worried now. My mind is full of negative stuffs. Aish!

---------------------------------
Hello!!!!!! I know i said in the prev chapter, in the comments, i will update on 1/11/16. I'm so sorry i didn't! The whole day i was at Johor Bahru, Malaysia. I went shopping with my family and cousins so yeah! I wanted to update at night but i slept because i was so tired! I'm so sorry 애기S! :( anyways, here is the new chapter!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 3K+ READS OMGGGG I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!! IM SO HAPPY!! THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING! YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO LOVE BY YALL❤️❤️❤️I LOVE YOU 애기S!!!

Let's play one game shall we? It's called, 'when will i update next?'. I'm lame. I know but i'll give ya hints! The hint for the next update is :

6 days before a SEVENTEEN member birthday~ if you're a carat, you should know☺️️

Oh oh! Any BlackPink stans though?! Oh god Playing With Fire and Stay is so lit! I love Playing With Fire more though. My bias? Rosé and Lisa💕🙈Jisoo and Jennie? My bias wreckers hahaha! I love my daughters so much❤️Fighting!

Follow me on Twitter for updates on these fanfics! @kwonkimminjeon

2/11/16, 2nd November 2016

-KwonKimMinJeon💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 64K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
254K 10.6K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
222K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
476K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...