You And I | BTS V

By realcoxl

Living alone in this world is not easy for 17 year old girl , Jane . Jane Park might be look like a normal t... More

Chapter 1 New School
Chapter 2 My Bestfriend
Chapter 3 Weird Guy
Chapter 4 He Saved Me
Chapter 5 Volleyball Game
Chapter 6 The Secret Revealed
Chapter 7 Twin Brother
Chapter 8 The Pain
Author Note
Chapter 9 Am I Fallin In Love With Him
Chapter 10 He is here
Chapter 11 Sparks of Love
Chapter 12 Siblings Fight
Chapter 13 Unbelievable
Author Note
Chapter 14 Bitch
Sorry Author Note Again.
Chapter 15 Uncontrollable
Chapter 16 The Show
Chapter 17 Peace
Chapter 18 Ex-boyfriend
Author note .
Chapter 19 Its Not Easy
Chapter 20 Misunderstanding
Chapter 21 Surprise
Chapter 22 Broken
Author Note
Chapter 23 Break Apart
Chapter 24 We're Over
Chapter 25 Dying Inside
Chapter 27 Regret
Chapter 28 Bond
Chapter 29 Wake Up
Chapter 30 Turn off the feeling
Chapter 31 Gone
Chapter 32 Kidnap
Chapter 33 Hi Dad
Chapter 34 Death
Chapter 35 It's Back
LAST CHAPTER
Bonus Chapter Part 1
Bonus Chapter Part 2
Last

Chapter 26 Reason

6.5K 275 59
By realcoxl

OMG THE MAKNAE LINE LOOK SO HANDSOME IN THIS PICTURE GOSH LORD HELP ME!!!

Taehyung's POV

"Okay you can stop now . " I said , annoyed as I let go of her hand.

" What ? " She asked , trying to act innocent while I knew all of those tears were fake.

" Just cut the crap Yerin . Do you really have to do that ? " I asked her . I couldn't believe she started a fight with Jane. I couldn't believe dad made me engaged with someone like her.

Flashback

I walked through the long , dark hallway to my father room. After the fight with Jane , I decided to buy a visit for my parent.

I knocked the door a few times and I heard a deep voice said " come in " . I twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open slowly .

" Do you want to talk to me , father ? " I said as I stepped into his dark room . Well you guys might be think , vampire would live in this kind of world. Dark and creepy but trust me . Its only my father . He is the most creepiest person I ever know. He is the one who make all decision for my family.

" Yes, I do . Have a sit . " He said without looking at me , gestured me to sit in front of him.

Do you really need to be so formal with me ? I thought to myself.

I settled myself down in front of him and his eyes snapped to me.

" I want you to engage with Yerin." He said with a serious face. My eyes automatically widened .

" What ? Are you kidding me?" I choked my own saliva as I stood on my own feets.

" You heard me Kim Taehyung and I'm not kidding . "

" What if I don't wanna engage with her ? " I asked him as I raised my eyebrows to him.

" Well then I will kill your little human Jane. " He said made my eyes widened again.

" H-how do you know her ? " I stuttered.

" Ohh son . I have a lot of eyes on earth . " He replied .

Is he fucking serious ? He spy on me ? Damn.

I don't want to put Jane in danger. I love her and I don't wanna lose her but I know . I would never win this . I sighed heavily .

I'm sorry , Jane.

" Fine . I'll do it . But leave Jane alone. " I replied , giving him the victory he wanted.

" Good . You're going to take Yerin back with you . "

" What ? For what ? "

" Well I have to keep an eye on you , I need to wheter you keep your words or not . "

" Don't you have enough eyes for me ? " I raised my voice . This is too much . I never had a chance to live in my own life. I can't even make my own decision. And now I have to give up on Jane . What the actual fuck !

" Don't you dare raise your voice to me Kim Taehyung . I'm your father . You know what I can do with your little human . " He said as he stood up .

" Fine . Urgh . " I replied and rushed out from the room as I slammed the door shut hardly.

" You are mine Kim Taehyung . No one can take you away from me. " She yelled.

" Who said I'm yours ? My father? Screw him ? I don't even want to do this - "Suddenly a jolt of big pain hit my heart . I felt on my knees as I shut my eyes tightly .

The image of Jane , curling into a ball , crying in pain , playing in my mind. She was screaming and then blacked out .

" Taehyung-ahh what happened?" Yerin asked as she rushed to me.

" Don't touch me . " I snapped as I raised my hand in front of her face. I slowly helped myself stood up on my own feets. I really needed to get to Jane right now .

I turned on my heels and ran to the cafeteria , leaving Yerin behind. I was on my way to the cafeteria when I frozed on my place when I saw Junior was carrying his sister with bridal style out from the cafeteria.

" Jane . " I ran towards them but before I could touch Jane , a fist met my jaws made me stumbled back .

I touched my cheek as I could feel a stinging pain on it .

" Don't you dare lay your filthy hand on her . " Mark snapped as he growled to me.

I was about to respond when Jimin punched me causing blood to run down from my lips.

" What the hell Jimin ? " I asked as I wiped the blood away.

" This is your fault . If anything happen to her , you're not my friend anymore. " He replied as he walked away with Mark .

The other mutt came out and followed Mark. Jackson managed to growl to me before he followed them and soon I saw my bestfriends walked out from the cafeteria . All of them shot me a glare before they walked away. The only one who left with me was my brother. He gave me a small smile as he rubbed my shoulder.

" Don't worry. I know everything and I don't blame you . " Jin said. No one know that Jin is my brother except of the boys. I didn't tell Jin about dad but I knew he would know everything.

" I didn't mean to hurt her but I had to . Dad threatened me to kill her if I didn't engage with Yerin." I replied as I kept my head low.

" I know . Don't worry . She would understand everything and forgive you . But now you need to go get her . She needs you right now. "

" Thank you . I don't know what would happen to me if I didn't have you. " I replied as I hugged him.

" You're welcome. Now go . " He said as he pulled away . I nodded and gave him a smile before I turned on my heels and walked away.

* Okay so now this is the reason why Taehyung being a bad person to Jane. I hope you guys like it but I need a little bit idea from you guys . Do me a favor by commenting your idea and don't forget to vote . Xoxo

( Unedited )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45K 46
You turned to the girls still sitting at the table and gave them a tentative wave. The both of them instantly gave you a smile and they got up to wal...
107K 5.3K 24
Min Yoongi is over 400 years old. He's lived for a very long time and seen it all, or has he? One day he went out and bumped into a certain someone 1...
55.2K 2.4K 30
🔞😈SMUT WARNING😈🔞 Vampires are not real you may say, but here is a story of Y/N sold to BTS by her own parents because of her rare blood. Find o...
226K 10.1K 32
Park Y/N is a girl that can see ghost.It happen after she got into an accident when she was 5.Her parents died after that.The fact that she can see g...