Darling Won't You Stay?~ Jonn...

By Abigailr5ervampette

The boys of The Vamps are getting ready for tour. With both James and Connor having feelings for eachother bu... More

Band "Rehearsal"
I Hope This Will Work
Getting Them Together
This Can Work
This Should Be Fun
What Is He Up To?
I'm Screwed
"Bonding Time"
Someone Help Me
Crush Ain't Going Away
One Step Closer
Lord, Help Me
Holding Me Back
Make Him Mine
All Or Nothing
That Was Akward
Coffee "Date"
Unexpected
Tell Him
Here Goes Nothing
Actually Happening
Crumbling Down
Far Apart
The Boy I Love
Your Decision
Why Me?
Because of You
Loud And Clear
He's Leaving
"Hey..."
It's Time
Not Ever
Forever
Character Q&A

Written Off

524 33 85
By Abigailr5ervampette

James P.O.V

When the boys and I were about to rehearse, I noticed Joe's absence...barely.

Which is weird since he is always here for band rehearsal.

"Where is Joe? Isn't he supposed to be here to see us practice?" I asked curiously while putting the strap of my guitar around my body.

"Yea, he was but since the boys from New Hope Club are touring with us and they are new to this whole concert/touring thing, he decided that they needed the extra help." Brad explained briefly.

"And I promised him no funny business."

"So wait, your in charge? And really no funny business?, Connor and I basically were going to see you and your boyfriend have sex." I had a raised tone in my voice.

"Yea, when you were off to get coffee...Joe told me I was in charge and I can't help it if my boyfriend is hot." My short friend put his hands up in surrender.

"We really did not need to know that." I said.

"I just don't get why Joe didn't put me in charge." I furrow my brows in a confusing way.

Out of nowhere, I heard a giggle and I look at my side and it was Connor's beautiful giggle.

I smile at him for his cuteness that I love...not to mention other things.

He as well, sends me a cheeky smile that I can't help but find it sexy!

"Well, considering you spent some of your time smiling and staring at Connor so why wouldn't Brad be in charge?" Tris chipped in.

I try my hardest not to blush of what Tristan said so I just look down to the floor.

But he really needs to shut up!

"I was not staring. I just like what he is wearing." I tesstified.

"That's staring." both Tris and Brad said in unison.

Which resulted in the couple looking at me and giving me smirks.

"Well I-I.." I started but I got caught off.

"Okay, which song are we going to rehearse first?" Con changed the subject.

Thank you Con! Like I wanted to answer anyway.

"Joe was thinking first we do Wakeup. Then Rest Your Love. After that, Stolen Moments. Be With You and to finish it all, Written Off." being the one in charge said.

"Okay." Condor and I said at the same time.

I couldn't help but send him a little smile.

He smiled back and his face got flushed with red.

Can he just stop before I-

"Okay lover boys, let's go then." Brad had to just take me away from my thoughts.

Oh boy, this is going to be a long day.

After that, we just started playing and singing.

*Time Skip to Last Song*

"Okay Con, James finish us off and try to stay focus because it just seems like you two have been in Lala Land." letting out a sigh, the young brunette said.

It's not that I am not focused, it is just that Con has been giving me smiles and been looking at me for all the songs we have rehearsed.

Which is making me feel...things and makes me want to do things...

And his part in "Wakeup", fuck.

"Jemsss, are you alive?" I know that came from my little short friend.

"Here we go again." Tristan's voice was heard, then a snap of fingers made me get back to my normal state.

"I'm sorry,  what?"

"Play. You know sing Written Off, with Connor." Brad was getting irritated, I can tell.

"Oh yea, r-right." I mess up on my words, making me mentally face palm myself on how ridiculous I must look and sound like right now.

I hear the sweet sound of Con's laughter and he smiles at me, that somehow manages me to calm down.

I now started to play and sing.

"I will stand here with my friends
And I'll get written off
We will laugh and learn to rest when we're older
Like a film without an end,
Will we just play pretend?
Whatever time we've all got left
Let's get written off again

When I wake up next to you
I hope that everything I do
Oh, break your rules
It's like I'm still at school
You can't say I didn't try
I'm scared to fall asleep at night
I'm scared of what you'll do when I don't have my eyes

It's a long way to follow you boy
When I know that our love will sink like stones

I will stand here with my friends,
And I'll get written off
We will laugh and learn to rest when we're older
I will stand here with my friends
And I'll get written off
We will laugh and learn to rest when we're older
Like a film without an end
Will we just play pretend?
Whatever time we've all got left
Let's get written off again

My friends will say I've lost my mind but keep on asking all the time
When will I get my life and stop living a lie?
What they never seem to see is that he's always stalking me
Steals my car, my phone, my keys

I just had to look up and do a little smile to the boy I am singing with.

He smiles back while singing.

It's a long way to follow you, boy
When I know that our love will sink like stones
It's a long time since I've known home
And I know that this road will twist and turn

I will stand here with my friends,
And I'll get written off
We will laugh and learn to rest when we're older
Like a film without an end
Will we just play pretend?
Whatever time we've all got left
Let's get written off again

I don't like the way he plays
It's in his mind, and he just sings my love, oh, he's a sinner
he's not the kind of guy who wants to go and save the world
he light it up and watch it burn

I will stand here with my friends
And I'll get written off
We will laugh and learn to rest when we're older
Like a film without an end
Will we just play pretend?
Whatever time we've all got left
Let's get written off again
Written off again
Written off again."

When we finished, I instantly glued my eyes on Connor which made him turn red and smile.

I had to smile, of course.

Interrupting our moment again, Brad spoke.

"Alright guys, good job. You were actually focusing. Although, may I suggest that you guys should go out on a date already because I don't know how much of this flirting Tris and I can take."

"Yea, like can you guys just admit you like eachother because we can't take it!" the small boy's boyfriend agreed with him.

I see Connor smiling down at the floor and I find it very adorable, but I have to say something to make both Brad and Tristan shutup.

"Number 1, you two both don't have patience. Number 2, Con and I are just friends who tend to flirt but that is it so please shut up. We are just friends." I lied through my teeth.

I want to be more, why can't he see that?

Once I mentioned that,  I saw Con turn his face into a sad one.

Weird...why is my lil Condor sad now?

"Connor are you okay?" I asked with concern.

"Yea, I'm fine. Don't worry." he gave me a little smile but I wanted to see a real on his face.

"C'mon don't be sad. I don't want my wittle Condor to be sad. Smile for me, pleassse?" I dragged out while curling my lip to look like a puppy and grabbing his face with my two hands.

He tried to keep a straight face, but failed when a smile formed on his face and let out a giggle.

Beautiful sound.

"There you go. Much better." I smile looking at him, taking in all his beauty.

We just then stay there, looking in eachother's eyes.

"Um, hello. You see what we mean." the brummie pointed out making Con and I look at him.

"We have no idea what you are talking about, gotta go to my room. Bye." the blue-eyed boy said before running up to his room.

Then it was just me with the two lovebirds.

I eventually look up at the two, and they both have knowingly looks on their faces.

"Care to explain?" the curly haired lad questions like he expects an answer.

"Nope. I gotta go to my room too. Bye." before I know it and before either of them can respond, I rush up the stairs to my room.

Locking the door, smiling at the events that happened downstairs.

He's not mine though, I wish he was...I wish he knew that.

*
Okayyy, hellooo lovely beautiful people. It's been a while...I know. It's just I have been having a shit load of homework, and also I'm like waiting for the epilogue for my tradley fanfic to be done from one of my besties cuz she writes smut good x so I'm sowwy I am keeping you waiting for it, but that is why I decided to update this because I feel bad you are waiting. You deserve to read something. So here you go, something to read while you wait for this epilogue. Jonnor b flirting too much in here that it hurts..they both blind af cuz they don't see that they like eachother! :( Tradley does tho ;) Tradley knows all! Anyway, I love you guys Soooo much ♡ Thank you for being patient with me and I hope you like this chapter. Plzzz  comment and vote xx Byeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.5K 72
When Emily and her best friends visit a signing for their favourite band the vamps everything you could possibly imagine goes wrong. Someone needs an...
4.4K 190 40
"I didn't expect you here. It's not right. You left without me knowing and I am still shocked to find out that you would give everything up for me. T...
7.4K 510 20
__ "I can't love you." "...I don't understand." "And you never will. This is your what if." "I don't want you to be my what if, though." "And I didn'...
240K 5.6K 57
Connors cousin, Anna Smith, comes to stay for a few nights due to her parents going away. Anna meet Connors friends, The Vamps, and falls for the dar...