Percy Jackson: The Great Army...

By Hash2511

His life was perfect after the war with Gaia. He was in a happy relationship with his girlfriend. Camp only s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1|| Pain can takeover your mind
Chapter 2|| Not going to give up
Chapter 3|| Welcome to Chaos
Chapter 4|| Planet Chaos
Chapter 5|| Vines in training
Chapter 6|| Am I ready?
Chapter 7|| On the River Styx
Chapter 9|| Is it worth telling my story
Chapter 10|| Love can change you
Chapter 11|| Apparently we're myths
Chapter 12|| I ask for another chance
Chapter 13|| Can you forgive me
Chapter 14|| Rowdy Half bloods
Chapter 15||It's nothing personal
Chapter 16|| A blessing from Aphrodite
Chapter 17|| My heart sings
Chapter 18|| Heartbreakers Disease
Chapter 19|| The sound of waves crashing
Chapter 20|| A fallen Rebel
Chapter 21|| Memories over Death
Chapter 22|| The tides of Nightfall
Chapter 23|| A moody Teenage Girl
Chapter 24|| Close on my tail
Chapter 25|| Discomforting Questions
Chapter 26|| Goodbye Chaos
Epilogue.
Award to best readers
Bonus Chapter
New Book!!!!

Chapter 8|| The regular

3.6K 110 11
By Hash2511

Her body and blade swung with power, her eyes shot arrows as we fought. She deflected my attempts, there were many times where I'd almost lost the grip on riptide, it was obvious that she'd taken it literally when I told her to swing her anger at me. After quite a few loses last night Hawk insisted that we go at it again, and honestly I think the sleep did her some good.

The tip of her blade came inches away from my chest, time seemed to slow as I looked in her eyes, anger was what I first noticed yet when you look deeper it's a story that seemed to have a dark tale.

Hawk backed away as she seemed to realize how close that was, I don't think she'd planned the blade to get that close to me. She dropped her sword, "Hawk, it's okay, it was a friendly battle trust me I've had a lot worse" I said in a calm voice, the fear in her eyes couldn't hide.

"N-no, you don't understand" She said, Hawk ran and took one look at me, "I'm sorry" she said before leaving the room.

I ran after her, one of my goals for my alpha's ,is for us to be almost as close as a family, I'd figured that I could start with the one who liked me the most, and that one I ran after her.

"Hawk, please can we talk?"

Hawk was getting into the elevator as I reached her, I put my hand between the doors which made them open, I walked in and waited for the doors to close, the elevator started to go down, I pressed the emergency button making the elevator come to a stop.

"What do you want from me?" She asks, I could see her milky blue eyes water up, and tears appeared below her mask. I could tell that whatever it was, it was deep.

"I want, no need you to know that I'm here for you, and I know that you won't tell me your past just yet, but one day that yet will come and when it does I will be here with ears and a heart ready to listen." Her lips twitched into a small smile, her eyes seemed a lot happier now than they were before. "For as long as I am your Omega, I will be here for any of you, I swear on the river Styx"

"You're a good person, Omega, even in all the stories about you, you colors never seem to change" she sniffed.

There's stories about me?

It was my turn to smile, I turned pressed the emergency button once again letting the elevator climb down once again. The doors opened revealing the first floor of the building, Hawk walked towards the reception table confidently.

The man behind the counter took notice of Hawk, he wore a long tailcoat and had his greasy hair combed to the side, "Good morning, Alpha Hawk, I will call for a chauffeur" He says turning and reaching for a phone.

"No need, actually can you just give me a set of keys?" She smiles.

The man behind the counter looks shocked, he gets out of his seat and walks to a room after a few moments he brings a set of keys and hands them to Hawk, "Stay out of trouble"

"I will, as always"

Hawk started walking towards a door that I hadn't yet gone through, the doors slid open revealing an elevator, we both stepped in and waited for the doors to close before we proceeded down, it was barely five seconds before the doors reopened revealing an underground car park. Many hover crafts sat patiently waiting to be turned on and to race out into the fresh air. Casually Hawk wandered to a hover, it was a frozen black with red leather seats, Hawk pressed a button and the lights came to life.

"So I'm only going to assume that you haven't taken a proper look at your domain, so as your Alpha I am here to give you the proper pleb view of planet chaos, and also the papz free view" Hawk said proudly, her voice was a lot more perky than I had ever heard it, she seemed more happy and smiled a lot more, "And what a better view than the view from my baby craft" she said gesturing to the craft before me.

"Very well" I said sounding impressed, "give me the proper feel of my domain, I want to see the parks to the skyscrapers" I smiled.

Hawk jumped into the drivers seat, and buckled up, I did the same, the engine began to roar and the craft lifted up into the air. We sped out into the open air, there were no roads, there were routes in the air, many crafts went in different directions all on their routes. The air blew threw my hair as we flew threw the city, we flew round skyscrapers and over people walking through alleys. Eventually Hawk pulled the craft down and parked in a spot, she unbuckled herself and got out.

"Come on" She said impatiently.

Quickly I got out, and followed Hawk, people stopped as they noticed who we were they made way for us some saluted whilst some bowed.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"Lord Chaos said to take you around so that's what I'm doing and also I'm hungry and we can't not show you the best place in the city can we?"

She didn't sound disappointed to have to take me around, nor did she seem excited. We walked for six hundred meters before we walked into a quint shop. It was like a normal diner, with booths and jukeboxes, Hawk led us to a table in the far right corner which seemed to be a really private spot. Hawk seemed to be a regular because nobody made a fuss about her being here also the waiter asked if she wanted her, 'regular'. We ordered our food and waited in silence, awkwardly I looked out the window watching passers by, people looked happy as if there wasn't anything to care about and as Prince I wanted it to stay that way. Could they possibly be happy because they have a new omega, or do they fear me to be as bad as the last?

"Tell me about Kyle please" I ask.

A flame of hate burns through Hawks eyes, "What do you want to know?" She asks with no excited whatsoever.

"Why was he replaced by me, did people fear him, like on earth with the way people fear certain gods?"

"The citizens all feared Kyle, he only agreed to be Omega because he had seen the amount of power that the job would come with. His first month as Omega he was okay, he trained us, poorly might I add, he checked up on the legions but once everyone had sunk into the whole idea of him being Omega he turned into a brat" The hatred in her voice was clear, "Kyle started lying to everyone and made us do things that servants would do, like give him a message and rub his feet, we barely got any training, but then whilst under his reign of power there was a war, he didn't really seem to care until Lord Chaos threatened to turn him into a pig and hand it over to the enemy as a form of apology, that seemed to get his interests up. Kyle was also full of himself so when he walked into battle he told us to not help because this was easy for him, and so we did, we watched Kyle get kicked around like a soccer ball until he was taken as a prisoner of war then we fought, we managed to win but no thanks to Kyle."

"Well that's good, so I really have to screw up to beat that" I joked.

A bell rang signaling that someone was coming through the door, I couldn't help but look up and see who was walking through, to my surprise it was the rest of my alphas, they all wore casual clothes and looked quite relaxed. They greeted us with a smile, Rebel looked completely different and not as tough as before.

"Have you ordered already?" Jonas asked taking off his coat and throwing it on the table.

"Hello to you too" Hawk says. "And yes but only for myself you guys took too long so we ordered"

Jonas looked disappointed, they all got into their seats and immediately called a waiter up each ordering a meal.

"So what have we discussed so far?" Rebel asks with a mischievous grin.

I look at Hawk, "Just how much I must really screw up before I become as bad as Kyle"

Everyone tensed with a blank face, "You spoke about Kyle?" Rebel said shocked.

Hawk shrugged as if it were nothing but the looks on their faces said way more. I could tell Hawk knew why they were acting the way they were but didn't really seem to care.

"Come on guys, it's been long enough, it's okay to talk about it" Hawk shrugged again.

Their faces didn't change, the tension seemed awkward they seemed to talk with their eyes, not wanting me to find out. They didn't trust me, just yet, this group were like siblings from the way they had greeted each other to the way they had their family secrets, to become part of this group, to become a part of their family I'm going to have to act like their older brother, and to not force my way in.

Sorry that I took so long. Guys please comment I love reading them they motivate me to write. What do you think the group were talking about?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.3K 28
When monster attacks become more frequent, an demigods go spontaneously missing. That's weird. When Percy discovers that he has, not one, but two new...
13.2K 461 39
When I was young, I was always told that everyone loved a tragic Greek love story. Orpheus and Eurydice. Apollo and Hyacinth. Hero and Leander. Achil...
28.1K 594 31
[Please excuse cringy writing. I started this a long time ago] After the war and camp is cleaned up, a daughter of Poseidon shows up at camp. Josie a...
304K 2.5K 29
A new camper named Micheal Lakes shows up at camp one afternoon, after the war with Gaia. He steals Percy 's friends and left him with nothing. Percy...