Ruthless Obsession...

By tezztanmaya

" It takes the right guy to see a girl's inner beauty... " bcz mostly people are attractd by the looks wh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Point of view
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 (a)
Part 16 (b)
Part 16 (c)
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21 (a)
Part 21 (b)
Part 21 (c)
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25 (a)
Part 25 (b)
Part 25 (c)
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 (a)
Part 34 (b)
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38 (a)
Part 38 (b)
Part 38 (c)
Part 39 (a)
Part 39 (b)
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43 (a)
Part 43 (b)
Part 43 (c)
Part 44 (a)
Part 44 (b)
Part 45 (a)
Part 45 (b)
Part 46
Part 47 (a)
Part 47 (b)
Part 47 (c)
The Revelation
Part 49 (b)
Part 49 (a)
Part 50 (a)
Part 50 (b)
Part 51
The Proposal
Part 53
Not Related to the story
The New beginning

Part 12

17.7K 690 30
By tezztanmaya

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

"Hello... helloo... i can't able to hear ur voice mr. Pratik.. helloo.. helloo... 
Yeaa...  i can hear you now... whats the urgency to call me all of a sudden Mr. Pratik. "
........ asked jayanth  in his loud voice  for the other person on the call to hear him clear..
   It had been since 10 minutes,  he was out of the club and trying to fetch proper signal in his phn...

" sir...actually.... there is an issue... as per the recent local govt rules.., we are nt allowed to opn the club after 9 pm... and its alrdy 8.15.. so i have called u to  make sure  abt the timings..."
......said pratik.., the owner of the club.

Jayanth : ohh.. if that's the issue thn dn worry.. the party is abt to end..  n  we will nt violate any govt rules... soo pls dnt worry Mr. Pratik..
And gud nyt...
.....said jayanth and cut the call.

He then started to enter inside the club bt in the midway.., he suddenly got bumped by someone...

It took him no time to recognize the person is Lathika menon...
And  she didnt even turned back to look at the person and started to run as if someone is after her.

..........

Jayanth  was just looking at her  in surprise and then went inside to find out what had happened in his 10 minutes absence.
............

As he went inside.., he saw everyone in shocked expressions and there was this terrible silence filled all over there..

Jayanth then looked around to find any clue for this sudden silence and his  view then stuck on to the person who stood all drenched on the dance floor folding his both fists and staring at the exit of the club vth dangerously angry looks.....  yes...  Nivaan Sinha was all set to burst out his anger....
............

Along vth everyone.., jayanth too stood there vthout uttering a word.., as he felt it's nt time to ask anything...

..............

Nivaan  who is till now drenching alone on that floor..., had stepped down the floor and went towards the bar counter...

He grabbed the bartenders collar and said..,
" Get me a beer...."
....and shifted his eyes towards the exit again and said..,
"Get it NOW..."
......It was lyk a threat... his tone was too rude and dark.. as if he can possibly kill someone if he cant get what he wanted then...
.......

The bartender  quickly went inside and brought him a beer bottle which was stored in the fridge... though alcohol was nt in the list of today's party...,  the bartender had no courage left to put down the  frightening order..
...........

Everyone present there were just watching the scene infront of them and they didn't dared to talk to him..

Nivaan quickly opnd the cork of it vth his teeth  and  finished the beer in one go.., vthout putting it down gulping it down his throat...
...........

He then started heading out of the club vthout caring anyone..
"How dare she...!! How dare she humiliate me lyk that....   u have to pay for this Lathika....!! "
..........Nivaan sinhas attitude has reached to its peaks as the effect of alcohol started to take over him vth every passing second..

.............

Nivaan then came out of the club and looked around.., for a minute...
Thats when he found HER standing in the shade of a tree...,  and without thinking twice ., Nivaan  went forward taking  long steps....
........

Lathika  was shivering there as the images of her  being so close to Nivaan flashed infront of her eyes....
.......
Thats when she felt  a strong pull  and before she could figure out what was happening...,
She landed on Nivaans arms again....
.......
But this time..., it was a hard grip... hard in that high sense that Nivaans nails started to prick her skin near her neck and they had formed marks there....
...........

" what was that....!!???  What did u do before...!!!
How dare you to leave me in such state..., and yes...  dnt think that  u have any effect on me..., miss. Lathika... 
  I was just enjoying out there...  n dnt u feel that iam  lusting u or something.....  It was ntng for me....  "
..........said Nivaan looking at her vth such fuming eyes.., that definately.., gave chills near Lathikas spine..

..........
Tears rolled in her eyes..., listening to such harsh words ..., and  she pushed him again vth all her force and gave a look to him...
.............

That look.., has got lot of questions in them
as y was she blamed for something.., which she had nt even imagined  in her dreams...
y was she being treated lyk a piece of crap by every single person in her lyf... 
was she worthless to everyone...!!?
Y was she.., frm all  of them...,  that he had to chose..!!! did she asked him.... !!!!?? 
.........

Lathika was trying to find the answers..., and she just stood there for a second looking deep into his eyes..

Bt those eyes were filled vth ego.. Hatred and lot more that she couldnt face them any longer and started to leave the place...

But Nivaan grabbed her hand from behind and said...,
" wait... iam nt done yet... look at me... Miss. Lathika Menon.. "
....he said and tried to pull her bt lathika this time with all her force freed herself from him vthout caring to look at him and started to leave...
..........

Nivaan didnt liked this ignorance... and that too when he wanted her to stay....

He quickly went forward  and vth all his force pulled her back...

......

But  instead his force had such  effect that....
Nivaan instead of pulling her back.., ended up ripping her dress at her back...

.......

Lathika stopped right there..., vth this sudden cruel act of Nivaan...

Nivaan tooo stood rooted as he didnt wanted  to rip of her dress..

...........

There was this silence filled around there for a minute that  even the  slow sound of wind is much audible to both of them.
..........

Thats when Nivaan came to his senses and saw that the road side people were watching them and he was unaware abt it till then...
.....
He quickly came forward and took of lathika dupatta frm her and tried to cover her back..

.........

Lathika didnt had any bits of strength left in her body and her brain stopped working ...
......

Nivaan then found the reason  of why lathika chooses to wear collared dresses everytime...

Yess...Her secret is now revealed.... one more  scar that had lot to tell abt her bitter past is now revealed....

As Nivaan tried to cover her up.., he saw that there was this  vertical scar which must have formed after the stitches  had taken off..
............

"Leave me sir.... pls...  let me go..."
....... lathika composed herself and said struggling to free herself frm Nivaan..
............

Nivaan felt bad for what he had done....
His anger took over his sense and behaved lyk a beast....

But he never lets any regrets in his account....
Not this tym.., when he had done something soo cruel...

..........

"Come vth me Lathika... "
...... he finally said and his tone was soo gentle and just  normal than ever as if there was a transformation in just few minutes...

.............

Nivaan held lathikas hand and took her towards his car which was parked beside there and asked her to sit inside...

As he couldnt see any gesture of movement in lathika.., he himself made  her sit inside...

He then washed his face  trying to get off  the dizziness building in him  due to the effect of alcohol and started to drive towards his bungalow vth lathika on his side  sitting vth blank expressions..
..............

When his car halted  infront of his bunglow...
Nivaan was the first one to step out and opned the car door for lathika to step down...

" sir... y am i here...!! I need to go home... "
....... said lathika covering herself vth the dupatta...

"Trust me..., Lathika... "
......thats the only thing he said and  took her inside grabbing her hand.

..........

Trust - the word itself seemed  assuring to  lathika... as she had never heard someone say that word to her...

..........

She didnt even know why was she getting so assured by someone who had created all the mess in an hour...

At one time..., he is just a beast in himself and the very next moment  he is soo gentle...

.........

As she entered inside his house..., she felt lyk she is stepping inside a dark den.....
It was a dark place vth every interior coloured in black ......

Nivaan sinha..., for the first tym took someone.., his home.., which he thought he would never do...bt what is he gng to do...,!!! This is what running in lathikas mind and  she stood near the entrance of his house....
.............

He then took her to the room..., where he stores his secret art... yes.., the art of painting which he had hidden frm  everyone...

..........

He went inside the room and made sure that his paintings were all covered  and switched on the red dim light which was the only scope in that room for illumination..

................

Nivaan then asked lathika to come inside and made her sit on the couch there..

He then went outside and came back vth a electronic kit in his hands which lathika couldnt define for what purpose it is to be used...!!
.............

" Lathika... u need to give urself to me and free urself for the next few minutes..."
........said Nivaan and fixed some broad needle to that machine....
"What... are u going to do..., Nivaan sir...!! "
.....lathika voice shivered saying every word  seeing that machine in Nivaans hands....
................

"Just trust me..."
........that was the only thing he said before  making lathika turn around and made her bare back.., face towards him in that dim lighted room..

...........

Nivaan then switched on that machine which resembled like a drilled machine in his hands and started to place it on her back drawing something on her bare back which had that huge scar on it...

........

Lathika closed her eyes feeling the vibrations on her back..., taking away her breath.....

She closed her eyes in anticipation as she felt Nivaans hands on her back in rhythm vth the machine drawing something (tattooing )...

She then opned her eyes only to find a small mirror infront of her on the wall.. in which she can see HIS image on it  which was nt that clear in that dim light...
But still she can see him much involved in making her perfect by fading her scar vth his art....

After few minutes..., he finally finished his art which lathika became his canvas this tym....

And blowed air on the art vth his mouth to make it dry soon....
But little did he noticed that how deeply his proximity is affecting the girl infront of him....

.........

" Don't even try to hide ur scars any longer.... they are worth to see now after this moment..."
.........he said and smiled at her....

............

Vth drenched shirt..., wet hair and his  complexion which is  getting even more harder to resist in that low illuminated room....,
Nivaan seemed lyk one of those fairies  landing on the earth for making her fears vanish and fulfilling her wishes.....

This is Nivaan.. for lathika.., if someone asked her to describe him at the moment.....

..................

Comment ur views :)

Seriously.., i couldn't find any apt images for this part... soo  just imagine what u want  :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.7K 35
Daksh Malhotra - a womanizer and a ruthless billionaire - tears apart the life of Asmita Sharma - a vivacious and ambitious young woman - when he fin...
46.7K 3.2K 46
➷Sometimes love is beautiful Sometimes it's painful But it always gives us something And takes something in r...
388K 15.5K 52
"She is not my wife... Do you hear me? She will never be my wife...she is just my dead wife's sister for me... Nothing else...," -Mustafa Hamad Makhd...
80.2K 3.4K 22
{Extremely short chapters} Sequel of "His Star!" U can read his star before starting this book. Since the moment she was brought, he had gone full...