Darling Won't You Stay?~ Jonn...

By Abigailr5ervampette

The boys of The Vamps are getting ready for tour. With both James and Connor having feelings for eachother bu... More

Written Off
I Hope This Will Work
Getting Them Together
This Can Work
This Should Be Fun
What Is He Up To?
I'm Screwed
"Bonding Time"
Someone Help Me
Crush Ain't Going Away
One Step Closer
Lord, Help Me
Holding Me Back
Make Him Mine
All Or Nothing
That Was Akward
Coffee "Date"
Unexpected
Tell Him
Here Goes Nothing
Actually Happening
Crumbling Down
Far Apart
The Boy I Love
Your Decision
Why Me?
Because of You
Loud And Clear
He's Leaving
"Hey..."
It's Time
Not Ever
Forever
Character Q&A

Band "Rehearsal"

840 42 88
By Abigailr5ervampette

Connor's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of loud banging...drums.

Oh shit!

I forgot that the boys and I have band practice today because we will be going on tour real soon.

I quickly jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my business...obviously.

I then put on my black P!ATD muscle tee, black skinny jeans, and black converse...my basic everyday look.

To top it off, I slipped on a grey beanie and also to control the mess I call my hair.

Then looking in the mirror, I went downstairs once I figured I looked decent enough.

*Time Skip to Down Stairs*

Once I got downstairs, I saw nothing other than Tristan and Brad swapping saliva while sitting at Tristan's drums.

I cringe at the moment, don't get me wrong...I ship them hard together and I'm glad they are happy but sometimes it gets a little too much that I can't handle so much of the touching!

So I cover my eyes because I don't want to see anything I don't want to see!

I couldn't watch this any longer so I had to say something.

"I love you both, but can you wait for that later and keep your hands to yourself? You scared my innocent eyes!" I say it loud enough for the two to hear me.

Instantly, Brad got off of Tristan's lap. Then Tristan got up as well. I easily spotted them with red faces.

"Awe, is little Bradwee and Trissy embarrassed or angry?" I asked with a smirk.

"Atleast we aren't afraid to show our feelings. To show we like eachother. We weren't afraid to admit our feelings to eachother. Unlike you, who is not brave enough to admit your feelings to James and blind enough not to realize that he might have the slightest crush on you." Brad told me with a bit of sass which I don't know why he is giving me.

But long speech much?

"James too. I don't know why he is slow as fuck to realize you have feelings for him and for him to ask you out. You also need to think that maybe he likes you too." Tristan says.

"Even if I did like him, James like me? Look at me, he will never like someone like me. He doesn't like me and never will." I then look down.

"Con-" Brad started.

"Where's James anyway?" I cut him off.

"He went to go buy coffee for us, he should be back any minute now." the blonde said.

Just then the door opened.

It was James. 

~
James P.O.V

I came back from getting coffee for the boys and I.

I got my keys out and was about to open the door. 

I assumed that Con might be up already then.

You want to see his face don't you?

Yes, yes I do.

When I opened the door to the band house and got in, the first thing I noticed was Connor.

He looked so good with that muscle tee that showed off his arms nicely. Those arms that make you go crazy and get weak at the knees. Those tight black jeans that are tight in all the right places, and that beanie that makes him look so hot.

"Speak of the devil," I heard Tris say but I just kept admiring Connor.

With his ocean blue eyes that make me want to do things to him.

Mostly him in general makes me want to do things to him.

And don't get me started on the nose ring!

God I want him.

I then bit my lip because of his perfection.

"James?" I then heard someone say but I don't know who.

I just kept admiring Con and then he giggled.

Oh god, his giggle is my favorite sound.

I wonder what other sounds I can make him do.

"Earth to JAMES!" Tristan waved his hand over my face. With that, I got pulled out of my trance.

"Mhmm? Sorry what?" I shaked my head to get cut of my day dream.

"I said can we have our coffee now? We need to wakeup still and we are thirsty." Brad said grabbing his and Tristan's coffee from the tray I was holding.

"Oh yea, sorry about that." I looked down at the floor to only be blushing with violently red cheeks.

Only then I realized I forgot to give Connor his coffee drink.

I'm so stupid.

Stupid James.

"I'm guessing your expecting your coffee drink aren't you?" I asked the boy who is standing infront of me with red cheeks for some reason.

"Well I think it's only fair since those two got their coffee. Especially since I just wokeup, so it would be nice." he told me standing there innocently  batting his ocean blue eyes at me.

Why does this boy do this to me!?

"Well I'm sorry. Will coffee cheer little Condor up?" I said with a pouty face.

"Yes, yes it would." the boy gave me a smile that made him look so adorable.

Which it's hard not to also find it a turn on for some reason.

"Okay fine, here you go."

"Yayy!" the blue-eyed boy said acting like a little kid.

I handed him his coffee just to feel both his hands touch mine.

His touch sent a tingling feeling up my spine and goosebumps to appear all over my body.

Being under his touch just makes me go crazy.

Looking up from our hands, I saw Connor smiling at me while biting his bottom lip.

A light blush creeps onto my face.

Him biting his lip makes me feel things and I'm trying to control myself.

*coughs*

Someone's cough caused us to look away from eachother.

It was Brad.

Cock block much?

We both then look at him.

"Guys, you can kiss and make out later! It would really help if we rehearsed first." the curly haired boy said.

"Shut it!" I said at the two.

We then smiled to eachother again.

His smile is the beautifulest thing I have ever laid my eyes on.

Fuck me.

"Don't you scream at my Brad Bear!" Tristan wrapped his arms around Brad in a protective way.

Brad then nuzzled his head into Tris's neck and giggled.

"Your so sexy when you are like this." Brad whispered into Tristan's neck...suductivly.

Oh god just...no.

"Your the sexy one here." Tristan bit his bottom lip and smirked.

The two boys leaned into eachother and started to suck eachother's faces off basically.

Connor and I just stood there awkwardly looking down.

Just when we thought the two where finished, we both look to see them still at it.

Lord help us.

Then the tall blonde moved one of his hands from the smaller boy's waist down to his bum only to squeeze it.

The small boy let's out little moans against the blonde's mouth while gripping on his blonde hair.

I can't take this anymore! Seriously help us!

Do those even breath? They fucking need air!

Looking over to my side, I see Connor staring at the two boys intently with a glow in his eyes that I have never seen before.

My little Condora doesn't need to see this.

Connor is just so innocent, that seeing Tristan and Brad exchange saliva infront of him literally scares me.

So I literally cover his eyes with my hands making him giggle.

Seriously he needs to stop it before I can make him do noises other than just giggle!

Not the time for that James! Snap out of it!

Looking back up, Tristan is tugging on Brad's shirt while still kissing him.

HELL TO THE NO!

They are not going to turn this into a fucking sex scene!

"You guys can kiss and make love later!" I mocked my curly haired friend.

"Right now we need to rehearse! And you are scaring me and Con over here!" I yelled at the two so they would stop kissing.

It worked.

The two pulled away from eachother and looked breathless with red cheeks.

"And you guys are so horny that you can't keep your hands off eachother for one minute!" I told both of them.

"Also you destroyed Connor's innocence now, thanks alot. He really didn't need to see that!" I took off my hands from Connor's eyes to see his cheeks heat up while looking at me so innocently.

He's looking at me with those big puppy dog eyes... Fuck me please.

"Like you don't want to do this with Connor." the blonde one said with a smirk on his face.

"And Con, I'm sure what you have up in that little head of yours isn't innocent." his boyfriend backing him up.

Connor's eyes widen when he's taking a sip from his hot coffee in his hands.

Out of no where, he begins to cough.

Turning red faced , I patted his back to make him stop.

"See what you guys did!?" I furrowed my brows together to let them know I was mad at them.

"You made him choke!"

"Are you alright Con?" I asked concern laced in my voice while rubbing his back in circular motions and holding his hand with my free hand.

"I am now." the fluffy haired boy said with a little smile, while locking his eyes with mine.

They sparkle so beautiful.

"You both know you want to kiss right now." Tristan whispers like a creepy person while standing very close to Con and I.

"Can you and Brad like shut up and can we just rehearse!?" I raised my voice now because I was starting to feel annoyed and irritated by the couple.

"Fine! Let's rehearse then!" Brad then raised his voice joining in on Tris and my conversation.

Finally!

~
Suppp guys! This is my 2nd fanfic and it's jonnor so that's a + James is so dirty but doesn't show it...and con is just so innocent it's so cute!! And tradley be horny af ;)

I wrote this chapter way before I published it and  chapter 2 is gonna be like that as well xx Unlike my tradley fic I wrote the chapters in my head and plan the fic in my head but this time I actually wrote this one down.

But right now I'm having a big writer's block on my next chapter of my tradley fic and ik the fic is almost done and NOW I have writer's block. Although I feel bad not publishing anything for you guys so, here's my jonnor fanfic!

So guys I hope you liked this first chapter xx Vote and comment if u did like it ♡ Byeee guys! Love you!!! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 556 33
Spencer got more than she expected when she signed her modelling contract. Bradley Will Simpson // The Vamps (fake relationship)
1.6M 31K 200
The Vamps preferences and some Imagines!! Katie xxx The Vamps Preferences TWO is now published and updating!!
59.9K 1.5K 72
When Emily and her best friends visit a signing for their favourite band the vamps everything you could possibly imagine goes wrong. Someone needs an...
451 33 17
It all started with one night out. One harmless night out with the boys. Where they camped out in the woods; they knew they shouldn't have been. Wher...