Dream Girl. Haise Sasaki x Re...

By Snowlight1

Completed: August 21, 2017 I don't know what else to say but I think I'm in love with the girl I see in my dr... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Mini Chapter
Chapter Twelve
Reality. Sasaki Haise x Reader (One-Shot)
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen (Final Chapter)
A/N

Chapter Sixteen

2.2K 67 24
By Snowlight1

Chapter Sixteen: To Start Anew

Third Person P.O.V:

//Three weeks after events//

You know that feeling you get when you see someone you love? The aching in your heart and the fluttery feeling in your stomach? Do you know how it feels to stare at them deeply with sincerity but to be brushed off as someone you barely know? The smile that adorns their features to turn bitter and form into a frown because you are there? Do you know how awful it feels? 

Haise watched as her hand came in contact with his arm, wrapping her fingers around him gently. He stared in awe at her boldness even after he had unleashed his caged in anger. Her eyes were bright red, nose a light shade of pink, no tears brimming. She looked sick, bundled up in a heavy jacket and a scarf tucking her chin and neck. Her gloves were off despite the frost and chilling weather. It was mid-December, and she dared to challenge it just so she could feel his clothed skin. 

Guilt was washing over him, taunting at the horrible mistake he did a few weeks before and now. His teeth chattered, clanking against each other. It was cold enough for a ghoul to feel his body go numb. How could the mortal feel? 

"Sasaki, p-please d-don't walk a-a-way." A puff between every stammered word clouded, disappearing shortly after. Haise knew that although he was once screamingly angered at the author, he sighed, his lips making contact with the cold air. 

He shrugged her off, standing by her side. He took off his heavy coat and placed it over the woman, placing one hand on her shoulder and the other on her opposite side. He brought her closer to his body, speedily walking to a nearby building that offered warmth until the terrible weather passed. 

Dizzily, he continued to grip her arm and shoulder until finally, he fell through the door, almost fainting from the extreme temperature. The woman, (y/n), quickly adjusted his position, letting Haise's coat fall into the snow. Although it was his, for her it was nothing valuable compared to the man she's desperately tried to contact. Steadying him, she stroked her thumb over his forehead, sweeping hair to the side as she made eye contact. 

The very few people in the room glanced briefly but turned their heads, showing no interest. Deep down, Haise and (y/n) were thankful for the lack of attention. It was just them in a tense bubble, ready to pop. 

The silence that consumes and eats as you fall into a melancholic state. You have no idea what to do or say but beg to be in their presence again. Yearning for the horrible memories to be erased and forgotten, to start anew. 

(y/n) swallowed the building saliva even if her swollen throat protested. She was sick of being ignored, a fool to let it control her body. She wanted to say his name without it sounding like it would be the last time they would ever speak. She was determined to fix whatever was standing between them. 

"This is a hotel," She coughed into her arm, backing away as she refused to let Haise receive the illness she has. Wheezing, her eyes blur but she still looks at Haise with endearing eyes. "Let's-" Again another cough bursts out of her mouth, worsening as she continued to speak. 

Haise knew what she wanted to request and told her to stay quiet, that he would handle things. (y/n) watched with burden as she was sat down in a chair away from the three people who sat by the television. They all stole glances at her weary figure, their upper lips cringing at the sight of a sick woman. 

Idiotic, who go out in weather like this in that state? -- Is what she assumed they were all thinking. Fidgeting, she brought her sight to the man she cared so much for. Dark circles decorated his features, taking away the beauty of his grey eyes. 

Handing his credit card for payment, the elder gave him a key and creepily smiled. Haise took it cautiously along with his card. Still holding a polite expression, Haise turned to retrieve his jacket that was abandoned in the snow near the door. His head pounded and the nauseating fact that he would have to open the door and feel the cold winter air made him feel, well, nauseous. Swiftly, he opened the door and he picked it up in one quick motion. 

Lips in a tight line, he turned to (y/n) and held the key out to her. Not wanting the previous moment to ruin the finally calming aura between them, she took it gratefully, thanking him profoundly. Sheepishly grinning, Haise helped the sick woman up onto her feet and guided her to the elevator that led to their room, one where they would have to be in each others company. 

//LINE BREAK//  

Shoes were taken off upon entering, feet bare and socks left to dry on the heater. Coats hung on the coat rack that was beside the door and soon enough, the investigator and author were in just their first layered clothing. Only one in work attire and the other in pajamas. 

Tucking the sick female in the only bed, (y/n) ignored the detail that the man before her had just shouted at her only less than twenty minutes ago. Haise did not however and he couldn't stand the guilt that weighed him down. His pride, one would say, would have been damaged for giving in so quickly to an apology but for him, it made him proud for who he was, at least this one time. 

"I apologize for earlier. I wasn't in the right place to be shouting at you like that." His cheeks turned the lightest shade of red there was. (y/n) faintly giggled, staring at him with no worry as he sat on the edge of the bed, his hand resting on her lower leg, near her foot. "You have no idea how much I regret it."  

Sneezing, she weakly reached for his hand, pulling it closer as she laid hers on his. The touch of his warm skin made her feel at home. The same warmth she felt in her dreams as she was embraced with tender love. "I deserved it. Especially for not approaching you earlier when I knew who you were."

"That's a stupid reason-"

"For you, it wasn't." She cut him off, stating the truth that Haise wouldn't admit to himself or her. "For you it was important." She glanced at their touching hands. She entwined her fingers with his, easing into the comfort.  

Too long for love, to ignore the feeling of betrayal is a process. It's long, tiring, irritating to even have to deal with. 

The simple fact that they didn't have to go through the heart-wrenching feeling is what made me realize I was no one in the tragic reality of the world.  I was merely a grain to bring the fated together. I'm no cupid, just a soul who lingers, bringing attention. Just when I thought I finally found the right person, someone else tears them away from my reach, angering the already lit flame inside. 

"I know it's very soon," A gentle smile plastering across her lips. The pearling whites that showed, it made Haise's heart pound in a funny way. It was pleasant, no hurting to be felt. "But I care about you a lot." It wasn't what he expected her to say but it was enough for him to forget the silent fighting that was exchanged in their dreams. 

He wanted to start anew with her in his presence. For the woman he cared about to be by his side. To start something more incredible than what he could ever dream about. 

Curling beside the obviously sick woman, he kissed the space behind her ear before settling down for the early night. "I care about you a lot, too."

To tear love from those who tore it from me sounded like a sinister idea. But then again, who said pain was truly unbearable? Not me, I am a monster and perhaps I should accept that side I tried so hard to shut out. So, let's start with the sibling who once again interfered with my way of living. 

This should be fun. 

//Feedback is much appreciated. If you spotted any spelling or grammatical errors, please do tell.//

//Authors Note: I really do love the comments I get. I never really did think I would receive so much love writing this story. But like any other one, it must come to an end soon. Besides that, I would like to say that Miyuki (you know the ones y'all bash out on. *she was gonna be you, fyi but I changed it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) * ) is now going to fuck up your blooming relationship (heads up) so please, if you're going to point her out please do it like this: 

You: IMmA KilL tht Lil G in GER

 Well, the point is, I appreciate the hate on the character because I make sure it's more detailed next time she's represented, so PLEASE DON'T HOLD BACK ON THE HATE. Thank you, have a wonderful day my lil snowflakes. *gives frost bites*//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 6.9K 25
⚠️1ST BOOK OF THE TOKYO GHOUL SERIES⚠️ ➖➖ ●C O M P L E T E D● Time had seem to...
56.7K 1.8K 16
You lost your lover. He left you just like that,and then you saw him dead. You were alone untill about 2 years later you met this guy named Haise Sas...
171K 5.4K 26
[𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙮/𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝...
478K 10.6K 22
Sasuke Uchiha was a popular ninja in the Academy, but what if he didn't get the girl that he fell in love with? I removed some parts because it...