Her Innocent Heart (Masoom...

Por BlissfullyElegant

⚠️ Kidnapped Romance: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb0EOwy75EU8UQVbvkI-H8A Running through the woods, she... Más

||prologue||
|Foreword|
Chapter 1- Noor
Chapter 2 - Faraan
CHAPTER 3 - Bhai & Parlour Hunt
Chapter 4 - Beast met Beauty
Chapter 5 - Betrayal
Chapter 6 - Kidnapped
Chapter 7 - Fate
CHAPTER 8 - Miseries
Chapter 9 - Shhh..Chup
Chapter 10 - Ruthless
Chapter 11 - Ra*e?
Chapter 12 - Rock star Beast
Chapter 13 ~ Escape
Chapter 14 - Wild Chase
Chapter 15 - Unavoidable innocent
Chapter 16 - Virtue
Chapter 17 - Poisonous Apple
Chapter 18 - Deal
Chapter 19 - Who Faraan?
Chapter 20 - Faraan Ki Dulhan
Chapter 21 - In his Arms
Chapter 22 - Hug & Depart
Chapter 23 - Noor-e-Faraan
Chapter 24 - May I?
Chapter 25- I Won't Leave You Tonight
Chapter 26 - They Danced
Chapter 27 - Beast's Brutality
Chapter 28 - Pain
Chapter 29 - Lover Boy
Chapter 30 - Slap
Chapter 31 - Shelter Home
Chapter 32 - First Kiss?
Chapter 33 - Hospitable Beast
Chapter 34 - Shopping
Chapter 35 - A Forcible Selfie
Chapter 36 - Turning the Lips Pink
Chapter 37 - Her Smile
Chapter 38 - Mirror, Mirror.. On The Wall
Chapter 39 - Insomniac Beast
Chapter 40 - Cupid Bow
Chapter 42: My Beast My Hero
Chapter 43 - Singaporean Rice Vs Biryani
Chapter 44- Rukhsati
Chapter 45 - Wedding Night
Chapter 46 - Bride of the Beast
Chapter 47 - Vampire? Valima
Chapter 48 - Milk Moustache
Chapter 49 - Bubble Bath
Chapter 49(II) - Seducción
•°♥Golden Jubilee Chapter♥°•
Chapter 51 - Glow & Guns
Chapter 52 - Frothfully Yours!!
Chapter 53 - Beauty Kissed?
Chapter 54 - Baby's Day Out
Chapter 55 - Periods & Playful Moods
Chapter 56 - FireFlies & Hut Kiss
Chapter 57 - Petrichor & Burning Tobacco
Chapter 58 - His Ego, Her Innocence ~Who's Gonna Win
Last♥Chapter - NooRaan

Chapter 41 - Royal Blue Bangles & Farmhouse

43.5K 2.1K 494
Por BlissfullyElegant

Noor's POV:

ringtone♪♪♪

"Noor! Your phone is ringing." Rudaba did budge on me.

We were sitting on a bench. In University. Rudaba called me yesterday and told me about the date sheet. I had no preparation and missed so many classes due to that Man, who was known as my hubby.

"Listening," I replied.

"Pick it up then, must be your hubby." She spoke mischievously the last word.

"That's why not picking." I was busy in my notebook.

"Come on! How rude you are?" Rudaba glared at my head.

"Rude?...me?....Ok.." I pointed the pen towards me then shrugged.

The phone was still ringing.

"Noor what's wrong, why don't you attend?" She was grittier even this time.

I fished out my phone from my handbag.

My beast calling.

I showed her the screen.

"Who's the beast?" She was asking with knitted brows.

"He who had done beastliness"

I put my phone down and replied.

"Faraan?" She inquired.

"Yes." I blinked my lashes in affirmation.

"What beastliness he showed? Your wrath is not scrutable to me."

Told you. Rudaba was his fan.

"Isn't it enough beastliness to kidnap a girl and then..... marry her forcefully?!" I enquired sadly. Everything repeats in my mind.

"Come on Noor, just think over it, how considerably he treated you, never touched you even he had no one there to stop him. Don't take him wrong.....he is your hubby dear. Look! Ahsan is my fiancé only, but I'm much involved in him."

She was saying more but I interrupted her in the middle. "No Rudaba... Don't take too much involvement...keep a safe distance. Are you getting what I mean?" I placed my hand on hers.

"Err.....actually he is so in love with me. He shows how desperate he is for me." She spoke hesitantly.

"Rudaba please!" I pleaded with her to be alert.

Her lowered head.

"I'm feeling shy to tell that." She was fidgeting with her engagement ring.

"Say it." I insisted.

"H-He wants me... alone...somewhere....to meet!" She blurted out.

"No Rudaba! Stop him, let him never approach you before the right time. He is non-mahram to you still." I pressed Rudaba's hand in mine.

"Noor, Won't he be crossed? If I deny him?" She asked with little insecurity in her voice.

"Let him be! Don't meet him alone; ask him to marry you if he wants such meetings!"

I Saw her head gone lower.

"Rudaba, do you agree with me?" I pressed her hand a bit, still in my grasp.

"Why won't I, Noor? Your words are always like a beacon light for me...to show me the right path. You know, I was double-minded.  The time I decided to approve of his idea...but inwardly, I was lacking the courage in my heart...to meet him alone. Now you Noor, pure company, inflated hope n courage in me to deny him."

Rudaba pressed back my hand, watched my face and I passed a cheerful smile to her.

Ring tone♪♪♪

Again he called.

"There isn't any reason to avoid your husband.
Am I right?"

She asked while shrugging.
(Sarcasm )

I picked up the phone after passing a glare to her.

"Excuse me." I stood up from the bench with my phone. My heart changed the beat while swiping to yes.

"Wa'alaikumus'salam!"

I bit my lip with nervousness when I heard his heavy, profound voice.

**********

Farmhouse:

There was sigh-taking silence between them.

Noor was looking out of the window, every view was running backward, although she was quite unable to see it.

It was a narrow road surrounded by crop fields.

The cool breeze was blowing through the fields, making rock the rabi crops which were cultivated in a manner.

The powerful headlights were yielding illumination in quite an abundance.

The steadily following Jeep behind had also big orbs throwing powerful light, complementing in swallowing the darkness.

Avoiding his domineering presence now, she picked her butterfly clip from the front (dashboard) and clasped her wandering strands. With all this effort, she broke the ice of the atmosphere through her Bangles, which started clinking.

Faraan clenched his jaw even more hard, as that clinking disturbed him a lot.

The distance was being minimized so swiftly.

Noor saw they were entering through a giant wrought iron gate.

The guards at the gate saluted Faraan.

He precisely nodded in reply.

Noor saw the jeep behind them also entered the farmhouse.

She was now taking a stealth glance at him, beneath her lashes.

He was looking in deep thought as his firm grip on the steering seems harder. His clenched jaw was giving him an adamant look, his silence was enough for a heart to sink.

He turned the car into sideway parking after crossing double-sided vast green plains, lit with short-length pole lights.

Noor saw he was wearing a black two-piece, his shirt's white collar was contrasting with his black suit jacket.

Screech!!!

He stopped the car, with a jerk, twisted out the key from the ignition, turned, and spoke coldly to the Noor. "If your inspection is complete....shall we go?"

Noor felt a gush of embarrassment. He was aware of that, she was watching him.

She blinked and got out of the car, after unbuckling the seatbelt.

Faraan was out too. After slamming the door with a loud bang, he headed towards the lightened area. Noor just waited for a second and followed him with brisk movement.

He was taking long strides.

YaAllah!

She was very uncomfortable, as Faraan was completely ignoring her. She wanted to walk along with him as felt very awkward to follow him like a pet.

Suddenly he stopped and turned, and Noor just an inch away braked herself for not to run into his chest.

"You go there and sit."

Faraan pointed at the place where a group of ladies were gathered around, maybe around Mrs. Raja Zeeshan.

She nodded and he marched away. Noor slowly sauntered in the suggested direction with baby steps.

She found a solitary table with chairs around and chose one to sit on.

Slowly placed her clutch on the table and intentionally searched for Faraan.

'There he is.'

She located him. He was standing with his friend. his arm on his friend's shoulder.

His tall and muscular figure was utterly outstanding.

Noor lowered her gaze and automatically recalled the scene, between them, half an hour ago.

*******Flashback *****

In the car:

"I need an answer first."

His finger stiffened beneath her chin and locked her face in the same direction.

He was feeling so ruthless at that time,

"Faraan." She spoke while batting her lashes, like pushing back her tears...

"Don't fear...just tell me the truth."

"I don't know."

"Noor!"

He asked her by putting a hand at the back of her head, making her near, creating zero distance between them.

Noor put her hands on his chest to make herself away from him...

"Answer me or I will eat your lipstick."

He threatened her by looking at every feature of her and resting his gaze on her lips.

"What is happening here?" She asked in a weepy tone. "What happened to you?"

"Ishq!"
(Love)

He bent and safely planted a kiss in her Cupid bow, the cuties pit on her face.

Noor froze there, his minty breath touched her lips, leaving a burning sensation there

"Do you love me?" He slipped again in that pit.

Cupid bow.

Very professionally he escaped his lips from touching with her lipstick applied ones.

"Faraan, I..." She sobbed.

"Do you love me?" He asked her again like a pathetic obstinate.

Noor clutched her hands on his shirt now, making fists, she pushed him away from herself...like pushing a hard rock.

"Bolo, kitna, or tarpana hai?"
(Tell me, how much you want me to tantalize)

His hissed against her lips.

"Faraan...I....I...want to study."

"What?" He left her at once, shock in his eyes...

"Yes...please I want to complete my studies. I don't want to think about anything."

Noor spoke, her eyes looking at his frozen expressions.

He was searching her face with a stern look.

Suddenly felt exhausted by her stubbornness.

All he did.

Loosened his tie and pulled out of his head, tossed to the back seat... unbuttoned his shirt from the top front.

His phone rang.

"Strap up seat belt!" He ordered Noor with a cold and rocky voice, without looking at her.

She did the same with shaky hands.

"Afaq, I'm just behind."

He replied to his call while racing the accelerator.

Clenching his jaw, he was driving with nerve-wracking speed.

****Flashback End****

"Ladies and gentlemen! Music on demand!"

DJ's voice echoed.

"Baby ko bass pasand hai!"

Noor jumped up with such loud music.

Earlier was such a soft tune. But this one was being played on demand.

She was feeling so alone...feeling like crying. She searched for him, he wasn't in her view...

There were sitting arrangements around the pool, and lighting at the party area making everything visible as daylight.....

"Baby ko bass pasand hai!"

Noor felt quite uneasy, this ear-piercing sound system was leaving turmoil in her body.

She picked out her phone, from her clutch and started playing, "Candy Crush".

She felt most of the eyes were focusing on her. Nervousness started to swallow her.

Her innocent heart began to create a weird throbbing when she again searched her Beast. But he was nowhere.

'YaAllah! Where is he?... Why did you leave me alone here...please come back... Take me home...please.'

She batted her lashes just to battle the tears back.

Noor saw an aged lady coming her way. She adjusted herself. Straightened up a bit.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum Aunty!" She decorated with a smile on her face.

"Wa-Alaikum-salam beta! Aren't you Mrs. Faraan?" She asked with full of interest.

"Yes." She replied with bit lowered eyes.

"Come over there dear, join us, why sitting alone? I'm Zeeshan's mother!" She softly gripped Noor's hand and ushered her to the large group of ladies.

"Meet Mrs. Faraan, ladies." She introduced her to her, Mashallah large family.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum!"

Noor greeted them collectively, her lost confidence was inflating back.

"Mrs. Faraan?! Aww, I was so eager to meet you." A near bride-looking, thoroughly party girl made her way to the Noor and shook her hand with enthusiasm.

Noor gave her a shy smile.

"Lovely, Faraan bhai has a lovely wife..isn't it Mommy?"

She asked her MIL.

"Of course, Faraan waited for her. She is worth waiting."

"Please come, have a seat." She gripped Noor's hand and slightly pulled her to the chair next to her.

"Thank you!" Noor replied with a charming smile.

"I'm Khaula...by the way...haha!" She chuckled. "Mrs. Zeeshan. You know me, I hope." She chortled again.

The chit-chat started with an introduction. It mostly consisted of her chuckles...

"I'm Noor. Noor- e - Haya!

"Wow. MashaAllah such a cute name...just like you."

Khaula touched her rosy cheek, which was just blushing at her praises.

"You are so beautiful, MashaAllah!" Noor complemented wholeheartedly.

This girl was nice. Her chuckles were reminding her, of her own life before the Beast.

His entry made her life ...upside down. He captured her freedom, her name, her entity. All of her.

"What are you thinking Noor?" Noor saw she was asking with a twinkle in her eyes.

Her happiness was spilling out of her eyes.

"May Allah bless you same happiness for the whole of your life."

Her heart just prayed at once, for this jolly and amazing girl.

"Noor, Do you think I'm moti?"
( Fat )

She then out of nowhere asked Noor with a fake seriousness on her face.

"No...not at all dear. You are so smart." Noor replied cheerfully.

"Just listen my hubby. He calls me mera bhaloo. You know there are too many invitations...actually... From both sides, we have big families....so too many invitations...I think I'm gaining."

(My bear)

"Hmmm. I think you are so balanced!" Noor took a glance at her body...and lowered her gaze. She was wearing body fit kurti.

"What's your secret of this slimness?" She smilingly asked.

"I'm not slim... my Bhai names me fatty bum bola!"

Khaula cut her in the middle by saying this.

"And what He (husband) says?" Her voice was full of mischievousness.

"Doll!" Noor replied with a cute curve of her lip. Bashfulness surrounded her at once, as feeling ashamed for the slip of her tongue.

"Ohhh...lalaa." She let out a mini laugh, enjoyed Noor's shyness a lot, then added. "you are so adorable. That's the reason you are ruling at your hubby's heart."

"Ruling...means?" Noor got surprised.

"My hubby told me, that Faraan Bhai had obnoxious thoughts about girls. Love, dating, and liking; all he used to hate. But when he saw you, he became flat by all means...isn't it?' She asked while looking into Noor's eyes, where her curled lashes started shaking.

"Dil day diya hai... Jan tumhai day gay....dagha nahi keray gay sanam!"

"Ohh, God! Zeher lagta hai yeh gana mujhay."
( I hate this song)

As the track changed, Khaula blocked her hearing by using her palms, which lead Noor to giggle heartily.

"Kitna piyara hansti ho."
( your laughter is so beautiful)

Khaula's comment made her blush hard.

"Daughters, please come. Dinner is ready!"

As they were talking, the MIL of Khaula and the Mother of Raja Zeeshan came to invite both to the table, where dinner was being served.

"Mommy, where is my hubby?" Khaula inquired with naughtiness from her MIL.

"Your hubby is with her hubby." She pointed at the Noor, smilingly.

"Noor let's move."

She clutched her hand and ushered her to the table.

Oops!!!

"Sorry, Ma'am!"

As they were on the way, a waiter stumbled over and the tray filled with glasses full of juice lost balance and dropped a few juice-filled glasses...

Ohhh!!

Noor let out a little squeal when she felt some juice spilled over her clothes...

"I'm so s-sorry Ma'am!"

The waiter was so embarrassed, his ear went red.

"It's ok....brother." She saw he was a 16 or 17 years old boy.

He hurriedly strode off and Noor apologized for a while as she wanted to clean the mess over her clothes...

She asked the way to the washroom, from an Aunt and headed towards that part.

She was about to enter the passage.

"Hello!"

She didn't sense when and how a frame blocked her way.

She looked up and froze.

A man with filth in his eyes was looking at her with a full grin.

"Excuse me." She tried to make her way out by saying this and turned.

"Little sparrow, you look in so hurry."

He again came in front of her. Lust piled up in his eyes.

Noor shivered with disgust. His dirty gaze was burning her. She quickly retreated but he sprang and blocked her way.

"leave my way or I will make noise." She yelled.

"Sure, I want to listen to your noises underneath me." With this, he gripped her wrist. "Shut up!" She screamed and struggled to grapple out her wrist.

Many bangles were shattered on the floor.

Slap!!!

"Kaminay, Zaleel! How dare you?"

(You vile, scoundrel)

A slap by Noor made him numb for a second.

His ugly face changed color at once...he moved forward and pulled hard her to him....started dragging him to the inside area... Where some guest rooms were built...

"Leave my hand. Faraan! help! Faraan...Faraan."

Noor was squealing with full of her strength.

As Noor entered the Farmhouse and seated alone, this punk was continuously staring at her...and got a chance to meet her alone.

He dragged her to one of the rooms...forcefully shoved her inside.

Her squeals were limited now, as he locked the door.

Noor was trembling so hard with tears rolling down her cheeks. "Listen, I'm married, let me go. My husband-"

"Stop fooling me. You seem utterly untouched. Aren't you?"
He was like apodyopsising her with every step he was taking in her direction.

"Let's make  both of us happy." As he spoke his stale breath tainted the atmosphere.

Yuck!!!!

Noor suddenly retched.

With this, she started crying so loudly...

"YaAllah...save me...Faraan please come. Don't touch me. Just stay away from me. Faraan.....where are you...
Please....come."

Squealing for help...for Faraan to listen.

The punk cornered her.

"No!"

She squealed hard when he...

***********

Stay blessed

Gul.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

615K 23.5K 70
Carlisia ran as fast as her sore legs would let her. Her top was ripped and her knees scabbed from all the time she had tripped on the rough patchy g...
1.6K 337 39
Have you ever seen world within a world ? "In saving the world, he lost his own. She longed to love him, but darkness claimed her first. In your scar...
221K 12.3K 48
After getting betrayed in love, the happy bubbly soul Diya turned cold and lost trust. She started working at her father's office and tries to forget...
118K 5.5K 47
"I am visiting under unusual circumstances. I won't bore you with the details but I have lost something of mine and I was hoping you could help me fi...