Kissing Hayes #1

linastefanova

Highest Ranking in Romance #12 |Previously known as "Beautiful Disaster"| ... Еще

Chapter 1 : The Halls
Chapter 2 : Abuse
Chapter 3 : Dinner With The Grey Family
Chapter 4 : The Truth
Chapter 5 : The Fight
Chapter 6 : Shocked
Chapter 7 : His House
Chapter 8 : He Smells Good
Chapter 9 : Midnight
Chapter 10 : Bitch Needs A lesson
Chapter 11 : Truth or Dare
Chapter 12 : It's Jesus
Chapter 14 : Breath
Chapter 15 : Trip
Chapter 16 : Hickeys
Chapter 17 : You're Fucking With The Wrong Motherfucker
Chapter 18 : The Things You Do To Me
Chapter 19 : Ruthless
Chapter 20 : Pub
Chapter 21 : Our Little Trip
Chapter 22 : Kidnapped
Chapter 23 : Pain
Chapter 24 : Back To Sniffing Him
Chapter 25 : You're Crazy
Chapter 26 : Adventure
Chapter 27 : Betrayal
Chapter 28 : Queen Bee Madz
Prom Outfits
Chapter 29 : Prom
Chapter 30 : Goodbye
The End
Sequel
Sequel Out!!

Chapter 13 : Secrets Out

25.3K 586 95
linastefanova

(Daria on top) ⬆

listen to with or without you by Amy lee. (its a cover)

Daria's POV

I shivered and gasped at the cold liquid that ran down my face. I jumped from the bed and cursed under my breath.
I was fuming by now as I watched the girls burst into laughter clutching their stomachs.
"That was awesome!" Kate said between laughs.
I rolled my eyes and glared at the three idiotic teenagers.
"What the Hell?" I yelled and once again glared.
"Well you see..we had a difficult time trying to wake you up so we found a solution!" Layla said cheerfully.

how are they so happy in the morning?!

"Yeah you were so deeply asleep.." Darcy said sarcastically.
I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom.

I washed my face then hopped into the shower.
I let out a deep breath as the warm drops of water embraced my skin.
I tilted my head upwards and in an instant the warm drops kissed my lips and I smiled at the chilly feeling. And any feeling of stress was gone by now.
I pressed my arms around my chest and shut my eyes.I could stay like this forever.
If forever existed.
I sighed and my eyes teared up as the flashback of my mother haunted my brain.
I clenched my fists and let the tears fall down my cheeks.
"mom.." I whispered in agony.
"I miss you..please forgive me..."I said painfully looking upwards.
I hope she can hear me..
because I miss her embrace and reassuring words that snapped me out of my pain.
but now am all alone..
I sighed and turned off the shower then wiped my tears with the back of my hand.
I wrapped the towel around my now shivering body and walked out but not before brushing my teeth and cleaning my face with soup and ears.
I got dressed in some sweatpants and tank top and walked downstairs.I smelled the pancakes before my other senses registered their presence. The homey smell of frying butter reached my nostrils and assaulted my brain with mouthwatering images of fluffy, warm goodness. I walked into the kitchen to see Kate frying pancakes and humming a familiar tune, unaware of my presence. I snuck up behind her and snagged a soft piece of heaven off the platter stacked deep with the round, tan things. I grabbed a plate and retreated with my prize towards the syrup. After slathering the still steaming treat with liquid sugar, I gingerly cut off a bite and lifted it towards my mouth. Pure bliss. The girls joined me now and we were all moaning at the delecious taste of the pancakes.
The first flavor to unfold on my tongue was the sweetness of the syrup, quickly followed by the delicate, buttery flavor of the pancake itself. The coolness of the syrup and heat of the pancake complemented one another perfectly and only served to bring out the subtle flavor of the pancake itself. I scooped up another bite to replace the one which was quickly dissolving in my mouth, and then another. Before I knew it, all that remained on my plate was dribbles of syrup.

"Mmm..kate you should cook everyday.." Darcy blurted out.
Layla and I nodded while Kate beamed a smile and muttered a 'Thank you'.

"I think we should go for a walk the weather is very chilly and cool outside." Layla suggested looking out the window with a smile.

We nodded and all of us headed upstairs to change.

(outfit on top)

I wore the outfit and walked out putting my sandals on then rushed downstairs waiting for the girls.
As soon as they were done we walked out and enjoyed the sound of trees rustling.
We sat on a bench in the park and watched the children in silence.
I couldn't help but remember my agonized childhood.. And compared to those children ... Am just glad other kids are happy and enjoying their life while having a proper fun childhood.. And am glad hey wouldn't have to watch their parents murdered right in front of them.. They wouldn't have to cry their eyes out hoping that one day their family will be back.. They wouldn't have nightmares haunting after them.
I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts and I could already feel the tears in the corner of my eyes but I pushed them back.
I looked to see Kate and layla we're playing with kids and Darcy was on a swing.
Oh I didn't even realize they got up.. I guess I was too engrossed in my thoughts.
I sighed and looked at the side of the street.
I saw two familiar men walking in my direction..
Fuck.
My eyes widened.. These used to be my Foster dad's friends that he would have drugs and alcohol with.
They once beat me up in an alley but I ended up breaking some of their organs.
I smirked at the thought.
"Davis." Tom hissed and clenched his fists.
"Oh hi Tom." I said smirking at his still bruised jaw.
He glared and nodded towards Tony.
They smirked and grabbed my forearms and began dragging to somewhere..
Oh no no.
I looked to see the girls watching with shock and fear.
Suddenly I saw from the corner of the alley my Foster dad and rage began taking over.
Now am a monster.
I twisted both of their arms and heard a crack as they groaned in pain.
I punched Tom square in the jaw and kicked Tony where the sun doesn't shine.
Tom was on his knees as I grabbed his chin and kicked him with my my knee under his chin as his head flew blood spit out of his mouth and few teeth broke and I smirked in satisfaction.
One down.

I wanted my Foster dad to watch this. I want him to fear me. I want him to know that I CAN be a monster.

I walked over to Tony who watched with pure fear in his eyes as he started backing away.
The smirk never left my lips.
My knuckles were bloody and I bent down to his level.
I grabbed his collar and pulled him towards me so I could look right through his gaze.

"Listen and listen well.." I said through gritted teeth.
"You tell that fucker that sent you that I dare him to show his face to me so I could smash it in a very slow and painful way so he gets to feel how his wife felt when he killed her." I hissed and pointed at my so called fucking dad in the alley.
"And tell him that I will torture him so slow until he dies.. I will take his skin off and hang it as a memory in my basement. Got it?" I said smirking at my devilish thoughts.
Tony almost fainted from fear. I could feel him shivering and tears falling from his eyes.
I looked down and saw a yellow liquid.
What.. The.. Fuck
Did... Did he pee himself?
I felt like laughing.
Omg.
"What the fuck you idiot. Ew. Get the fuck out of here and if u don't tell him what I told u I'll find u and kill you myself. Clear? " I said and glared at him.
He quickly nodded and literally ran away.
I sighed run my fingers through my hair.
Fuck.
I looked at the park and oh..
The girls.. They we're watching in fear and shock. Eyes wide and jaw opened.
"Oh hey girls. Let's go back home yeah?" I said and beamed a smile.
They still froze and stared at me.
"I'll explain." I tried. They hesitantly nodded and we began walking back.
As soon as we entered the girls started we the questions and yelling and stuff.
"Yo!!" I yelled to shut them up.
"Sit." I demanded sternly.
They gulped and sat down on the couch.
I told them about me fighting to my childhood to abuse to the death of my Foster mother and explained what happened on the park.
"Wow." They all said in unison.
"Yup my life sucks I know." I muttered and looked down.
"Sucks?! You can basically fight, defend yourself.. You are strong.. You stand up for your rights you have experienced pain and learned and that's called strength. And all that will help you in many situations. And you are not weak you have confidence. Your life doesn't suck. It's just full of lessons." Layla said and smiled. And I smiled back.
"Deep." Kate said cheerfully mocking layla.
Layla shot her a glare to shut her up.
And I chuckled at their childness

"Well I have a fight tonight.. Wanna watch?" I asked hesitantly.
They looked at each other wide eyed and smirked.
"Duh! "
I chuckled and looked at my watch.
"Umm.. Daria?" Layla said.
I snapped my head to her waiting for her to continue.
"Is is this legal?" She asked raising her eyebrow.
Well.. How do I put this..
"Well.. It's not illegal..? "I said with a sheepish smile.
Of course its not legal. It's called street fighting.
She narrowed her eyes at me but hissed in pain when Kate pinched her arm.
"Loosen up bitch." Kate said snickering.
I got dressed and walked to my black Chevrolet 2017 Camaro.
The girls froze drooling over it and I rolled my eyes.
"Get in idiots."
"Shut up stupid." Darcy said playfully glaring at me.

We arrived at the club and walked in.
I put on my hoodie and saw my manager. He did not let me greet him but shooed me to go.
I smiled to the girls and then went up and everyone began cheering my name.
"Terror! Terror! Terror!!"
I smirked and looked at my opponent .. HAYES!!!
No fucking way?!
He smirked and we walked in a circle.
I know what he is going to do.. He will tease me.. That son of a bitch.
But I can't lose this fight. I never lose.
"I never lose either babe." He said as if reading my mind.
I glared at him hard.
I lunged at him but he threw a punch and I ducked it.
For fucks sake we are in the middle of a fight ..SO WHY ON EARTH IS HE STILL SMIRKING?!
ughhh. It's distracting..
I punched in his jaw and kicked him the stomach but he remained still but at the punch in his jaw his face tilted to the other side.
Wait usually at this kind of punch he is supposed to be unconscious. I gulped and he smirked.
"Feisty. Don't worry I like it rough as well." He said winking at me.
WHAT?!
I punched him again but he grabbed my wrist and twisted it as my back hit his chest.
His lips nibbled my ear and I could feel him smirking due to my shiver.
"Aww babe to I have an affect on you?" And with he threw me punching me the stomach as I flying on the ground.
He is God damn strong!!
I got up and punched him five times in his face and he punched me in the ribs.
Why is he not punching me in the face.
"I don't wanna ruin that pretty face of yours." He answered my unasked question.

I groaned in pain and I could sense my broken ribs.
"Give up?" He asked smirking.
"Never." And with that I jumped on him my legs wrapped around his waist.
My turn to tease.
I placed a kiss on his neck and I could sense he was shocked and frozen.
And just like that I threw him on the ground so I was straddling him and punched him with full force.
His grabbed my fists and turned our positions so I was under him.
That fucktard.

He punched me in the stomach and one. Only one punch in the face and I was met with darkness.

___________
Hey buddies! Was up. Sorry for not updating but I didn't have my phone for the last two days ..long story.
Anyway updated a long chapter hope u enjoy.

Plz cmnt and vote. Love ya ❤❤😝

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Green & Grey leiiii403

Любовные романы

8.7M 229K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
The Devilman's Flower (+16) Norah

Любовные романы

141K 4.5K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
Monster: A Werewolf Romance Krystle

Любовные романы

1.7M 51.7K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
SURRENDER - Mafia Romance Nina 🦋

Любовные романы

76.2K 1K 61
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...