Seasons Change (A Chris Brown...

By jayinspired19

"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, yo... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXVIII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXII.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.
LXXXVI.
LXXXVII.
LXXXVIII.
LXXXVIIII.
XC.
XCI.
XCII.
XCIII.
XCIV.
XCV.
XCVI.
XCVII.
XCVIII.
XCVIIII.
C.
CI.
CII.
CIII.
CIV.

LXXII.

3.5K 152 24
By jayinspired19

(1 Year Later in Jay's POV)

Life has been more than amazing. Life is sweet right now. The love of my life proposed to me in Aruba. Can you guess how he did it?

"Chris you know I don't like flying no where... Then, you're the pilot? Aw naw you got life messed up." I said as he was pulling me towards the helicopter.

"C'monnnn you're gonna love it baby I promise!" He said chuckling and still pulling me.

"Fine Chris and you better know what you're doing." I said snatching away from him and climbing onboard.

I buckled my seatbelt and stuff in... Then, the co-pilot sat in the backseat behind me. He gave Chris and I our head gear.

"Does he know what he's doing?" I turned around to ask the man.

"Well ma'am from what I know... Yes he does." The guy said smiling.

"Chris where did you learn how to fly a helicopter?"

"I know a guy... Is everybody ready?" He asked as he pushed some buttons. The engine started up and the propellors started spinning.

"I'm scared Chris..." I said closing my eyes as the helicopter started lifting up.

"Don't be scared... I got this baby. That's also why I have somebody else in here to help us if something goes wrong."

I turned to look at the guy and he was giving me a thumbs up. I shook my head in disbelief. Me, the girl that hates flying, is letting Chris fly her in a helicopter. I closed my eyes to calm myself.

(5 minutes later)

"Baby you need to open your eyes to look at the view." I heard him say.

"I'm fine with my eyes being closed." I said aloud.

"No open your eyes and look. You're gonna love it!" He semi-yelled as I opened them.

Why in the world were we flying away from the beach towards the water.

"Chris why are we flying out towards the middle of the ocean!?" I asked semi-yelling.

"I wanna give you a better view of The island. Don't worry, I got this!"

The minute he said that.... A red light started flashing.

That's strike 1 right there.

"Chris what the heck is going on!?" I asked getting nervous and frantic.

"Ummm.... Mannnn did you put enough gas in here?" Chris asked the co-pilot.

"Yeah... I fueled up before we left." The guy said as I felt the helicopter take a dip mid-air.

"We gotta land this thing right now. Chris get me outta here." I said as my hands started shaking. I was scared for my life.

The helicopter kept dropping and I almost lost my mind.

"Chris!! I told you not to bring me!! Ohhhh my GOSHHH!!" I yelled out as he was trying to control the helicopter.

"Jay calm down!! I got this!" He yelled back.

"You obviously don't!! Aye you are the co-pilot so do something!!" I yelled at the guy in the backseat.

"Ma'am I just work there! I don't know what to do! Your boyfriend just paid me to come!" They guy yelled back at me.

"Chris!! I'm gonna kill you!!" I yelled pulling out my phone as the helicopter started shaking even more.

"Not if this helicopter does it first!" The guy yelled from the backseat.

"Shut up old man before I come back there and tear you up!!" I yelled unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Everybody calm down... Baby just chill out... Go in the box and pull out the manual. Tell me what it says on the first page." Chris instructed me.

I calmed myself and did what I was told to help ensure our survival.

I opened the first page and it was the Table of Contents.

"Where do you want me to go?"

"Go to the section that talks about the engine!" He semi-yelled as the helicopter dropped a little more. I gasped and he continued to calm me down.

"What do you see!? Read it aloud!" He said as I looked at a page that was standing out from all the others.

"If you are reading this page, just know that you got pranked by the one and only. I'm sorry I scared you, but I needed to find a unique way to surprise you. You've been with me through it all and I can't wait for us to dance under a crystal ball..... At our wedding. But, that will only come to life if you agree to be my wife. As you're reading this, I hope you smile and I know if you stay with me, it will be there for a while."

I looked at the picture under the paragraph.. It was a picture of us together and next to it was a picture with words that said "Will You Marry Me?"

A smiled peered on my lips as Chris turned the red flashing light off and the helicopter went back to normal.

"Well, will you? Will you marry me?"

I tackled him with a hug and I kissed him all over his face.

"Wait wait wait... Congrats but somebody has to fly the helicopter. I'll takeover and you guys can be intimate in the back." The man said as we both chuckled.

Chris and the guy switched and I moved to the back.

"So, is that a yes?" He asked as I pulled his chin towards me. I planted a soft kiss on his lips and a smirk displayed on his face.

"Of course it is. I love you so much Chris." I said as he engulfed me in a hug. He took a ring out of his pocket and placed it on my ring finger. It was shiny and sparkly. I seriously admired it.

"You're gonna be my wife." He said chuckling.

"You're gonna be my husband." I said as I buried my face in his chest.

"I might as well start calling you Mrs.Brown, or Jay Lovato Brown?" He asked looking down at me smiling.

"Nahhh I'm just Mrs.Brown from now on." I said giggling as he pulled his phone out. He took pictures of us and put it on snapchat.

One of the pictures was captioned as "She's mine forever 😌💍"
I smiled at the caption he wrote as he posted it to his story.

"Why did you have to do a flying object though. You know I'm afraid of flying." I said shaking my head and laughing.

"I'm sorry.... But it was very unique." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"It's okay... I still love it though. Thank you for everything Chris." I said smiling up at him as he leaned down to kiss me.

That happened a whole year ago. Of course I'm happy. But, I've been waiting on a wedding it feels like forever. Chris has just been working on his music a lot. I told you guys he would make it big. Trust me, everybody knows Chris Brown. I'm so proud of him, but some times I miss him. Then, I get suspicious because of the tabloids and what TMZ says about him and different women seen with him.

But, he told me to trust him and I have nothing to worry about. He specifically said "All I want is you... Every other girl ain't worth me losing you baby." So, I'm trusting him because that's all I can do. Like I said, I miss him so much. He calls and texts and face times me everyday. At least when he's not around.

But, he said he would make it up to me and we could start wedding planning when he got back to the house today. I just can't wait for us to finally tie the knot.

-------------------------
Thanks for reading!💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651 14 10
WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT Chris Brown FanFiction. Follow for more chapters 😊 Mental stability is hard to control.
2.3M 77.5K 44
Chris Brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form.
41.8K 1.5K 23
Chris Brown Struggles with his sexual preference. He doesn't know if he wants Men or women. He maintains a loving but twisted relationship With Trey...