It's just a social experiment...

By satanstongues

You are a youtuber that's kind of like Leafyishere, thing is... You don't like him. Especially when you meet... More

Square up cuz
Coffee
This isn't a game.
Hit that shit.
Smile, you're on camera!
Yelling and Tears.
Criminals.
Orange and Green.
Go fuck yourself.
Goodnight I guess.
Sleepover
Sleepover part 2
Eggs
Car rides.
Public Display Of Affection.
Where are you taking me?
Prick.
Desmond Barney.
R.I.P.
Good Vibed Fans
Making friends and getting numbers.
JUST INTERRUPTING TO SHOW YOU THIS BLESSED PICTURE.
Dan HOEwell
Phil moLESTER
SnapChat War
I'm sorry.
Bad news.
Bacon
Hello again.
Early Christmas Present
Merry Christmas
Grinding and Groans
The next morning
Announcing to everyone
Eternity
Im surprised...
Book 2 now up
I dont know what to say... A/N
About my problem.. A/n
Howdy yall
Thank you
Uh wow

Coffee and Taxis.

2.6K 91 76
By satanstongues

"Ew, feelings." She laughed at me and took another drink of her coffee. I chuckled and took a sip of my water. I love you too, Y/n.

-Your POV-

No I love you back? K. Cool. I mean we just started dating. I'm just rushing everything.

I looked out the window "Where to next?"

"Home I guess. I asked a waiter and he said we were in a town right out of our city so we could probably get a taxi to drive us there."

"Okay." I signalled a waiter over "Can we get the bill please?" The waiter nodded and walked back to the counter. I took another sip of my coffee which has gone cold. Calvin went to pull out his wallet but I stopped him, 'I got it' I said. The waiter passed me the bill as I pulled out my wallet from my pocket. It costed $5.43 so I gave him a 5 dollar bill with a loonie. "Keep the change." I got up, as did Calvin. It felt awkward but it shouldn't be.. Right? We walked out and sat on a bench. Calvin called a cab as I stared at my feet. 

"You alright?" He asked, nudging me.

"Yeah, just home sick." He nodded. We sat there in silence until my phone vibrated. I slipped it out of my pocket and looked at the screen. I got a text message from an unknown number. 'Your taxi's here.' It said, I looked up and there it was. The taxi. I shrugged it off, maybe it's like the uber app or something. I got into the cab and the man turned to me and Calvin. 

"Where to?"

"*insert your town or where ever the fuck you want to live*" I said, looking out the window.

//

Sorry this is so short. I've been busy getting ready for school and having 'talks' with my mother.

Thanks for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it!

Much love <3

Hisssss~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.5K 47
A move to California puts you in an unexpected situation. You find love. You find a family. You meet new people.
69K 764 37
Y/n was living in an extremely bad environment. Her mom had super well paying jobs, but the jobs were not what you would expect. And her only 3 frien...
14.5K 643 44
If you actually like reading descriptions.. Fucking kill yourself already
48.7K 2.5K 68
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ᴵˢⁿ'ᵗ ⁱᵗ ʷᵉⁱʳᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵃⁿ ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳⁿᵉᵗ ᶜʸᵇᵉʳᵇᵘˡˡʸ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵖᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵃ ʳᵉˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢʰⁱᵖ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵉⁱᵗʰᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒʳ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ʸᵒᵘ? ▲▲▲...