Orange and Green.

-Your POV-

"By the way we're getting a cab tomorrow." Calvin laughed in response. Moments later we both drifted off to sleep.   

-Time Skip-

Calvin shook me awake. "Y/n, the cab is here." He whispered, I responded with a groan and slowly got out of the bed. Groggily, I walked to the cab. I got into the back while Calvin got in the front. 

"Where to?" The driver asks. 

"The paint store." Calvin replied, turning to me. I raised an eyebrow as he winked at me. I stared out the window as the driver made small talk with Calvin. We eventually made it to the paint store and we got out. Calvin asked how much the drive costed but the driver shook his head.

"No need. The stop was in the same direction of my home. So no need for the cash." He rolled up the window and drove away. I looked at Calvin and smiled, shrugging. We both entered the paint shop and looked around. 

"What are we here for?"

"Spray paint." I nodded and followed Calvin down an aisle. I'm not even going to question this mug. We stopped at the spray paints and we grabbed a few colours. We bought the spray paint and walked to an old alley behind the paint store. "Let's paint this bitch." I laughed a bit and grabbed black and green. I spray painted an alien holding up his hand. Calvin took the black and wrote 'Good Vibes'  next to it. I looked to him, smirking. "Well now what the fuck do we do with this spare paint?" I shook the can, not loosing eye contact with him. I sprayed a bright green 'X' on his shirt and smiled. 

"Nice Shirt."

"Y/N YOU FUCKING PINE CONE I ACTUALLY LIKED THIS SHIRT."

"What? That Vans shirt? You have like twenty of them."

"SHUT UP!" I shrug and turn back to the wall. I hear Calvin shake the can and sprayed my whole side neon orange. 

"CALVIN THE FUCK!!" ((  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I can't stop and wont stop. )) "THIS IS MY SKIN YOU FUCKING MUG." I shook my can, narrowing my eyes. "Try to dodge this, Mug." Even though he attempted to dodge the paint I managed to spray most of his legs green. "Now you're a fucking reptile." He just laughed and pushed me against the wall. "The fuck are you doing now?" He chuckled some more.

"You're cute when you're mad." Calvin whispered. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. I pushed him off and looked away, pouting. 

"Shut up."

"Feisty." I looked at him, crossing my arms.

"Hissss."

"Heh, you finally did it right." He said grinning. 

I stared at him as he smiled. "Ugh, why are you so fucking hot?" I stepped up to Calvin and pulled him to me, kissing him softly. He pulled away and looked at me with a straight face.

"Y/n, what even are we?"

//

Tbh I fucking love spray painting. No I don't do it illegally, I spray paint the inside of my garage. It's pre cool. Gives off some good vibes. You guys should try it some day.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for reading this fanfic. Were at 1.8k views. The fuck. You guys are amazing. <3

Hissssss~