Making friends and getting numbers.

I just noticed I haven't shown y'all my short hair

 I just noticed I haven't shown y'all my short hair. yES I AM AN UGLY FETUS. Like the dog fucker once said " GET OVER IT. " Jk, but I know it's a bad picture. It's the only one I have on my computer. Anyways lets get rooiiight into the chapter. Btw s/c means song choice.

"Lots of people were really happy for us." He said grinning widely. I nodded, smiling back. 

--

I stared out the window, getting lost in my thoughts. // Lol that moment where you have no idea where your making this chapter go. hAhAhA kMs. //

I felt Calvin slip his hands on my waist, causing me to jump a little. He chuckled and whispered, "Relax, dude."

"Did you just fucking assume my gender?"

".."

"Fucking triggered." I said, turning around to face him. His still face then turned into a smiling one. 

"You're cancerous you know that right?" I nodded my head, laughing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stared at him. He stared back at me, still smiling widely. I kissed his lips softly and he kissed me back, softly biting my lower lip. I denied and pulled away, walking to where my coat sat. 

"I'm going out, you can come if you want once you're dry and clothed."

"Nah, I think I'm gonna head home and record some videos."

"Alright, see you at home." I slipped on my coat and kissed his cheek. Before I walked outside I grabbed my purse. I closed the door and pulled out my earbuds that I always kept in my coat pocket. I plugged them into my phone and slipped them into my ears. I played (s/c) and walked down the sidewalk, tucking my hands into my pocket. As I made my way into downtown I got looks from people. I ignored them and kept walking until a girl ran up to me. I pulled out my earbuds, smiling.

"Y-You're (Y/t/c) right..?" I replied with a gentle nod. Her face lit up and she smiled. "I-I love your videos..!" She said, hugging me tightly. I laughed, hugging her back.

"Thank you!" I said, softly. She pulled away pulled her phone out. Her hand was shaking wildly, as I looked to her face she was crying. "Hey! Don't cry!", I rubbed her arm to comfort her "There's no need to cry!" I said, reassuringly. She nodded, wiping away her tears. She asked if she could get a picture from a far away angle and I agreed happily. I pulled her in close and did *Insert your sign, for example Calvin's okay sign*. A boy to look to be around your age took the photo. He winked at my biting his lip. I narrowed my eyes and his eyes widened. 

"I'm so sorry!" His face went completely red and you began to laugh.

"It's fine!", I walked up to him sticking out my hand "I'm (Y/n), you look familiar for some reason." He shook my hand and I examined his face. Brown hair, brown eyes, dimples... "Ah! Dan right?!" I said, quite loud. He jumped and the laughed, nodding. I felt a tug on my shirt and I looked to see the girl. 

"You know my cousin?" She asked, her mouth widening. 

"Yeah, I've watched some of his videos." 

"Really?! He watched your videos all the t-

"Whoa! He-Hey! Would you look at the time.", Dan paused looking at his imaginary watch "I should take Becky home now." He said, his eyes darting away from mine. 

"Oh, well, can I get your number? We should collab sometime." He nodded and we exchanged numbers.

"I don't live here though, I live in London."

"Right..!" I laughed as he smiled. 

"I'll text you once I get Becky home!" I nod and wave, in which he does in return.

//

Aw, y/n made a new frand.  :>

LOOK AT HIM AND HIS SAD DIMPLE

LOOK AT HIM AND HIS SAD DIMPLE. SO QT. 

Oh and here's some Calvin for you.

FUCKING ADORABLE

FUCKING ADORABLE.

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

MUCH LOVE<33

HISS~