Where are you taking me?

-Your POV-

Calvin volunteered to drive; so I got in the passengers seat. I stared out the window as we drove, watching my breath appear on it. I looked at Calvin as we passed our apartments. I went to speak but Calvin turned on the radio, playing the song above. I shut my mouth since I like the song. (( Sorry if you dont lmao )) I stared at Calvin examining every feature he had. God why does he have to be so attractive?  I looked back to the road and laughed a bit, turning down the radio. "Where the fuck are you taking me Calvin?" He smiled as we approached a red light. He turned to me and kissed me softly. 

"You'll see." He said as the light turned green. We drove for a while and pulled up to an old looking cafe. It was.. very pink.  I read the cafe's name aloud.

"Lover's cafe.." I looked at Calvin and he smiled. He took my hand into his and we walked inside. A lot of people recognized him, some recognising me. We sat at a table and ordered coffee. He reached over the table and took my hands. He stared at me, making me blush and look away. 

"You know,  I want to hold you forever. You're perfect." He said, he went to lean over to kiss me but someone barged over.

"You're LeafyIsHere right?!!" A girl practically yelled. Calving scoffed and looked at her nodding. "Can you give me a kiss?" Calvin denied her request and scooted closer to me. I started to grow mad, I mean I shouldn't get mad- right? "Why not? You were going to kiss her!" She said pointing her gross finger at me. I narrowed my eyes and grabbed Calvin's hand.

"Because I'm his girlfriend." The girl's mouth opened and she took a step back.

"Oh! I'm sorry.." She said and ran away. I looked at Calvin and he shrugged, pulling me closer to him.

//

Hey guys I can't do the double update. My flu has gotten the best of me and I got writers block at the moment. I'll update a better and way longer chapter tomorrow.

Thanks for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed.

Much love <3

Hisss~