Prick.

// That moment when you're sleep deprived and spell Calvin wrong. "Calfin" Omfg //

-Your POV-

Our phones both buzzed furiously as we drank our coffee. I ignored mine as Calvin checked his. He rolled his eyes and set his phone down. 

"They think I'm dead and they're posting more pictures of us." I choked on my coffee causing Calvin to laugh. I took his phone and he rushed over, attempting to grab it. "No! I look- uh- fUCKING UGLY." He said in that high pitching voice. 

"Triggered boi? You act like there's something I shouldn't see on here." I remarked and looked at his screen. It was Calvin and I smiling, our faces close together. I grinned and looked at him. "You look fucking adorable." I said gushing over the photo. 

"And you look thic as fuckkk." He said winking. I laughed and stared at the photo more as he kissed my cheek, grabbing his phone back. I laughed as he sat back in his seat; looking a bit red.

"Save that and re-tweet it." He nods, looking at his phone "Oh and uh- Calvin? When are we going to make a video of us announcing that we're dating?" He shrugs, still looking at his phone. "Is that not important to you?" He huffed, looking up at me.

"I don't know Y/n. Yes.. It's uh- Important. It's just- My fans are getting mad that I haven't posted. I need to focus on my channel."

"Then use our video as a come back." He shrugged again, looking back at his phone. I growled and pulled out some spare change from my coat pocket, slamming it on the table. "This should cover it, prick." I snarled, startling him. I stormed out of the cafe. It was hailing out but I decided to walk anyways. 

Ow, Ow, OW.

I spotted a taxi parked at the curb with it's light on so I rushed up to it. I heard him unlock his door and I got in. "Can I take cover in here for a bit?" I asked, checking my vibrating phone to see Calvin trying to call me, in which I declined. "I would ask for a ride but I don't have any money at the moment."

"That's alright." The man said, turning to me. "It's on the house." My eyes widened as I recognised him.

"Oh! Hi!" I said, smiling. He was the driver that drove Calvin and I to the paint shop that one time. He sent me a crooked smile back and turned down the radio.

"Where's your uh.. Boyfriend?" He asked in a deep tone. 

"I got in a fight with him.. Could you drive me home? Please?"

"Sure thing, sweetcheeks." He whispered, pulling away from the curb.

-Calvin's POV-

I watched Y/n storm out of the cafe. I got dirty looks from everyone and I sunk down in my chair. 

Was it something I did? I don't think I said anything wrong. Maybe it's her time of the month? Shit, did she find out?! Ah, who cares? She'll bet at our place when I get back. I'll just give her sometime to breathe, I guess. 

I liked the photo of us and re-tweeted it. The caption being: You sneaky fucks. How'd you find us now?

I tried calling Y/n but she denied my call. I huffed and stood up. I left a few dollar bills on the table and left the cafe. I hopped into my car and drove home, wondering about what set off Y/n.

//

Calvin the fuck (( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )) are you doing boi.

What is you hiding?

Yo ass is going to get tanned by Y/n when they find out.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for all the reads! 12.3+k?! tHE FUCKKK

Much love to you all <3 

Hissss~

((I wonder who actually reads these omg))