Coffee

After you edited and uploaded your video you decided to go to the little coffee shop down the street. You grabbed your coat and left your apartment, slamming the door and locking it behind you. You walked down the corridor, pulling out your earbuds from your coat pocket an plugged them into your phone. You listened to a combination of two songs. You sighed as you exited the building. It was colder than usual, you shrugged it off until you felt something wet hit your face. You looked up to the sky to see snow falling from the heavens. You scoffed, ew, you thought. You got to the coffee shop and waited in line, when you got to the till and ordered your (f/d). (favourite drink). When you went to pay a masculine voice said "I'll be paying, add a water to that please." You turned to see Calvin, his hood pulled up once again. You rolled your eyes "no I-" you stopped speaking as Calvin handed the cashier the money. As you waited for your drink Calvin grabbed your arm tightly and growled into your ear "Come sit with me after you got your drink." You gulped and wished that they would take a long time to make your drink. Sadly, as you wished that your drink was handed to you. You sigh and turned around to see Calvin sitting at a table on his phone. You walked to the table and sat down, you were located next to the window. He looked up to you and put his phone down. "So.."
"(Y/n)"
"(Y/n), im just gonna say this now... You're attitude is shit."
"Hah, just like you! Looks like we have something in common."
Calvin rolled his eyes at your comment.
"Look, lets introduce ourselves once again and make a new, clean slate. Whaddya say?"
You thought about it for a moment and shrugged "sure I guess.." Calvin stuck his hand out and you shook it. 
"The name's Calvin, Calvin Vail"
"(L/n), (F/n) (L/n)"
"Ah, a James Bond kind of girl? I like that" he said slightly smirking. You nodded, chuckling a bit. You both talked for a bit more, had some disagreements but they turned into playful arguments. "It's getting late, wanna walk home together (y/n)?" You nodded, feeling quite tired. You both stood up and threw your waste away. You both left the coffee shop and walked back to the apartment building.

- quick time skip -

You and Calvin arrived at the doors of your apartments. "Well, goodnight neighbour.."

"Hiss"

Calvin blinked then laughed at your hissing and pulled you in close, your nose almost touching his.

I'll end it there 

:> 

sorry I took a while to update, i've been going to the doctors a lot.

I've been really sick and I was just tested for strep throat and mononucleosis.

I hope you all understand, once I get better I'll try to update quicker.

Thanks for being so patient.

Hisss~ <3