Goodnight I guess.

-Your POV-

We got to our apartments and I looked at Calvin, he looked tired. I smiled softly, and went to pull out my keys. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at Calvin, staying silent. He pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck. He nipped it, causing me to blush madly. I bit my lip as he worked his was up to my lips. He stared at me, grinning. "Goodnight." He whispered. Walking away, unlocking his door and walking inside. He closed the door and I stood there, processing ht just happened. I breathed out and pulled out my keys, unlocking my door. I walked in and closed the door locking it behind me. I walked to my bedroom and flopped onto my bed. I pulled out my phone and texted Calvin.

You: The fuck was that?

Calvin: What was what?

You: You know what I'm talking about.

Calvin: O

Calvin: Well, I just thought it was a proper way to say goodnight.

You: You're a fucking tease. 

Calvin: Hissss. 

You: >:V Hissss.

Calvin: Well, Goodnight Y/n.

You: G'nightgftdru

Suddenly, I dropped the phone on my face. "Fuck!" I yelled, rubbing my nose. I looked at the messages to see Calvin texted back.

Calvin: Tf?

( ;^)))) )

You: I dropped the phone on my face.

Calvin: Lmao.

You: Not funny boi.

Calvin: Oh shit.

You/Calvin: WHADDUP.

You: Omg.

Calvin: Lmao.

You: Can I come over? I miss sharing a bed with you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Calvin: I guesssssssss.

You: Yasss. I'm just going to put on my pj's

Calvin: Or you could wear nothing.

You: Well, wouldn't you like that?

Calvin: MmmmMMM very much so.

I laughed and got off my bed. I walked to my closet and slipped on some shorts and a tank top. I walked out of my apartment, locking it behind me. I knocked on Calvin's and heard a voice yell 'It's Open!'. I walked into his apartment to see him playing video games. 

// Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I take so long to update, I've been busy with school lmao. 

Much love 

Hissss~ <3

#PrayforJayyyLizard ;)

( Holy shit thanks for 3.3k+ views :^000 )