The Lost Lovato [[ COMPLETED...

By RadicalBadical

Rebecca James, your average in middle school girl, well kinda. Rebecca is 15 she doesn't have a mom, she has... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{ 21 }
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{ 30 }
{ 31 }
{32}
A/N
{33}
{ 34 }
{ 35 }
{ 36 }
{ 37 }
{ 38 }
{ 39 }
A/N
{ 40 }
{ 41 }
{ 42 }
{ 43 }
{ 44 }
{ 45 }
{ 46 }
{ 47 }
{ 48 }
{ 49 }
{ 50 }
{ 51 }
{ 52 }
A/N
{ 53 }
{ 54 }
{ 55 }
{ 56 }
{ 57 }
{ 58 }
{ 59 }
{ 60 }
{ 61 }
{ 62 }

{4}

5.3K 166 14
By RadicalBadical

Rebecca

"Uh, very." I said looking down. She walked over to me and put her finger under my chin lifting up my head "hey are you okay?" She asked softly kneeling down. "Uh-yeah- I actually better go. My dad might wonder were I am." I lied. "Oh, why don't I meet your dad?" She smiled. "NO!" I nearly yelled. She looked taken back "s-s-sorry, he is very busy. It would stress him out. But I'm sorry I have to go." I wanted to hug her so bad. But the tears were forming . I bolted out of her kitchen and grabbed my bag and ran out. I kept smacking myself of the head.

"Embarrass yourself infront of the Demi Lovato won't you." I said angrily at myself. I ran home, it was about 5 o,clock so I had to get dinner ready. I got out some food and made it. Then I heard the door open and close and freaked out. "I-I- made lasagna." I said. "Thanks, go to sleep I don't want to see your rats ass again." I quickly ran up to my room.

*beep beep beep*

My phone was going off, it was now Sunday I got up and got dressed I changed the my bandages and I changed

Then I tiptoed downstairs and grabbed my bag and left. Phew today was going to be good already, I got on my bike and ride to Demi's house. I looked at my wrist and I forgotten to put bandages on them, it totally looked like I cut myself- which I did, just not where people see them. I had 4 deep cuts on my wrist. I got to Demi's house and typed in the code. The gates opened and I walked through them then they closed. I knocked on the door and she opened them "hey Becca." She smiled causing me to smile "hi!" She let me come in. "Okay, what do you want cleaned first?" I asked. "Okay, I made a list because I have to get to the studio really fast." She smiled. "Sounds good."

"Okay, I'll be back in 30 minutes top." She said getting her purse. "Okie dokie." I said. Then she opens her garage door and left. I breathed out and got my phone and ear buds. I walked over to the kitchen and got the list "please do my laundry, don't mix whites with colors." Was first on list.

Bitch please I do the laundry at my house I know. I smiled at myself. I put in my ear buds and put my phone in my back pocket. "Okay, usually dirty clothes are in the bathroom and her room." I walked from the kitchen to the stairs "holy shit." I laughed, her house is huge. I walked up the stairs and opened each door trying to find her bedroom.

Then I found it, but her room was already clean except the laundry. I found the laundry basket and I picked it up. "Oh my god-" I said falling over because it was so heavy. I rubbed my head "okay.." I decided just to drag it to the laundry room which was in the other room. I brought the basket to the room and began putting non-whites in the washer. "Ooo! How pretty!" I smiled looking at a dress. I held the dress to me and spun around "I wish." I breathed out getting sad again. I put the dress in and then got a little pod and put it in there, I then put softner in there, I put the whites on top so I could do those later. I went back to Demi's room and made her bed, she didn't ask me to do that but oh well.

I walked downstairs and went to the list "dishes need to be washed and put in the dishewasher, please cleans the counters and sweep the floor." I read out loud. I put my phone on the counter and took out the ear buds. "Does she have gloves?" I thought to myself. I looked under her sink and found yellow gloves. "Perfect." I smiled, I put them on and began to wash the dishes.

"This is real, this is me, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be..." I sand along. I wish this wasn't me.. Then my phone started to ring it was my dad,

I answered it

B: y-yes dad?
D: you little whore where the fuck are you
B: I-I-I got a job..
D: doing what? Probably selling yourself I wouldn't be surprised.
B: no, I'm a maid..

I began to cry,

D: whatever you are your ass is mine- you didn't make my breakfast or clean up your god damn blood from kitchen.
B: I-I-m sorry

Then he hung up I began to cry even harder I turned off the water and sat on the floor.

Demi

I arrived at the studio, my manager wanted to see me "Demi my girl!" He laughed. "Hey, what's up? I hired a new maid and she seems a little scared so we gotta hurry this up." I smiled. "Do you know you can trust her?" He asked. "Yeah, I trust her, she is 15 but looks like an 18 year old but has the body of like 12 year old, but with curves she is so skinny." I explained. "Weird, but anyways some of your writers wrote this song called Lionheart." I nodded.

"Oh my god I love it. I mean I will have to changed a little bit but other than that it's good, I have to get going home though, batman has a vet appointment." I smile, "alright Demi see you later, once you find the song text me a picture." Then we hugged. I walked out to my car and went on my phone I had installed security cameras a while ago. So I check on Becca, she was doing dishes and singing This is me. I laughed at how cute it was.

Then her phone went off.

"Y-yes dad." She said. I raised my eyebrow
"You little whore where the fuck are you?" I heard the man spat. My heart dropped to my stomach, maybe he was joking. I quickly turned it off and drove home.

Rebecca

I stopped crying and stood up. I started the dishwasher and got a sponge and cleaned the counter, then I got a paper towel and cleaning stuff and cleaned the counter. I threw the towel in the trash. I got a broom when I heard the door open "Becca?" I heard Demi say. "I-I-in the kitchen." I replied. She came in "wow! It looks awesome!" She smiled. "T-thanks." I smile softly. "Are you okay? You look like you were crying." She said putting her purse down.
"Yeah yeah, I fell down, oops." I lied. I wanted to tell her and maybe she would call the police and take me away. But I didn't want to leave Demi, "okay." She smiled. "Can you make me a smoothie? You said you can cook, a strawberries one and here is a recipe." She smiled. "Uh totally," I smiled. She left to go to her office while I got out the ingredients.

----------------------------
Don't forget to comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 23 31
I suck at descriptions sorry. Also trigger warning Allison has lived in Forever Together Home for girls since age 4. She's 14 now. 10 years since he...
234K 9.9K 32
You never really know who you're talking to on the internet. Be careful what you share. 2015 Lovatic Fanfic Award Winner Cover by @susanlovato © All...
21.7K 859 31
After an accidental pregnancy at the age of 18, Demi Lovato begged her long time boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama to settle down to save both of their fam...