A Reverse Falls Summer

נכתב על ידי HardyTwister

Cover by: @BasicNerdLife Pacifica Southeast is coming to Gravity Falls and is planning to stay there for a wh... עוד

Chapter 1: Found
Chapter 2: Gnomes
Chapter 3: The Show
Chapter 4: Hang out
Chapter 5: Break Up
Chapter 6: Bullies
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 8: Dealing with a ghost
Chapter 9: Rest at Peace
Chapter 10: Good Punch
Chapter 11: Questioning......everything
Chapter 12: Sweet Dipper
Chapter 13: Watcher
Chapter 14: Hike up the Mountain
Chapter 15: Plans to get the Shack
Chapter 16: Breaking In
Chapter 17: Caught
Chapter 18: Interrogation
Chapter 19: Breaking out
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: The Start of the End
Chapter 23: Dealing with the Apocalypse
Chapter 24: Team up
Chapter 25: Car Chase
Chapter 26: Inside the collector
Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back
Chapter 28: Ending the end of the world
chapter 29: After the Apocalypse
Chapter 30: Dipper Gleeful.2
Chapter 31: "Flirting"
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Kidnapped
Chapter 34: Paying up
Chapter 35: A Reverse Ending
Four years Later
Second Book
Finally!

Chapter 20: The Portal

3.2K 102 24
נכתב על ידי HardyTwister

What's up! Thank you for loving this and getting over 1k views! I really love your comments and votes. They really mean a lot to me. Okay...so I'm going to stop talking and let you read....bet you are all dying to read....mawahahaha! okay now I'll just shut up.

Pacifica POV

We started to run through the forest, heading to the Mystery Shack. We are going to stop the people who are going to use the power of the journals to destroy the world. We got home panting and sweating. I've never ran that fast before my life. 

"W-Where could it be?" I gasp out.

"I don't know...I heard the people in the shop." Gideon replied.

"Guess we look there first."

We went into the shop and looked around. There wasn't any sign that there was a secret entry or where the people could be. Gideon thought back to the journal, trying to see what he remember would help us. Then he face the vending machine, "The journal said about a vending machine."

"It's behind the vending machine! The basement!" I gasp out. Then I went to the side of the vending machine and place my hands on it, "Gideon, we both need to push this!"

"Can we?"

"I'm sure we can if we work together."

Gideon nod his head very determinate. Together we both started to push on the vending machine. It moved a bit. 

"Come on! A bit more Gideon!" I cried out.

Then suddenly, as we use all of our strengths, and the lack of stuff in the machine we managed to knock it down to the ground. There was an entry way. Both me and Gideon crawled on top of the vending machine and climb in the hole. We went down the stairs and there was an elevator.

"This is weird." Gideon muttered.

"This is so cool!" I smiled, "It's a real mystery of the author!"

We then got in the elevator I pressed on a few buttons and nothing worked. "It doesn't work." 

"Maybe that is a good thing. The bad guys are down there." Gideon pointed out.

"Still have the dart gun?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Then we will use that."

I then hit the panel to see if that would get it to work and suddenly the elevator fell. Gideon and I screamed as we crash down to the bottom. We slammed to the ground with a hard thud. I groan as I rub my head, "You okay Gideon?"

Gideon also got up and rubbed his head, "Yeah I'm fine. Luckily it was only three or two stories and not 30. We would be dead than having bumps and bruises."

I then opened the door and There was a portal and a portal room and everything...even the bad guy. It was an older man but when he turned around it revealed who he was, "What are you doing here!?" It was Stan Gleeful, Dipper Gleeful's great uncle. Gideon didn't take much time to waste and he shot the dart at Stan. Stan went down easily and without another issue.

"I can't believe it! The Gleefuls are a part of this!" Gideon shouted, "I knew it! They are bad news! This is all their faults!"

"Y-you don't know...I bet it was just Stan. I bet Dipper doesn't know anything about it." I replied hopefully.

Gideon grabs my arms, "Pacifica, really think about it. Dipper hangs out with you closer because he was letting his uncle in. Then he let you get caught by the government guys so this plan can go without you!"

I thought about it. Maybe it was true. Gideon's words sound so true and logical. Was Dipper really just hanging out with me to just get the portal?

"Wait...that means that he has the journals! It...It does make sense! Then that dream...he really did took the journal and knocked me out. Then what was the journal in my bag? A fake?" I question, some tears gathering in my eyes. Gideon pulled me into a tight hug, "I'm sorry Pacifica that the Gleeful used you."

I pulled away and wipe some tears away, "It's fine. Just as long we ruin their plans."

Then we headed to the panel and I look at the portal. "This thing is amazing." I replied.

"But it is use destroy the world." Gideon pointed out, "By the way...we need to stop this. There are three keys..."

"Found them." I pointed out to a panel. We went up to the panel and we turned the keys. Then this lid over a button, in front of the portal, We went up to it. "Here it is...We are going to save the world!" Gideon smiled.

"I'm sorry Gideon I didn't believe you..."

"No worries. We are going to end this now. We will never be used by those Gleefuls ever again!"

Then Gideon raise his hand and was about to press on the button but was interupted.

"Wait! Don't do that!" A shout interrupted I turn back and I could see Dipper Gleeful in the door way. He was panting, like he was sprinting for a while. "Please...Don't do that."

Gideon tighten his fist, "Don't tell me what to do, Gleeful! You lied to us! You broke Pacifica's heart! You got her arrested and they were going to hurt her!"

Dipper slowly started to walk up to us, "I know...I know I lied but I had too. You have no idea how important this thing is. I'm sorry that the government guys got to you...they won't touch you again."

"More lies!" Gideon snapped, "Just stay back if you know what's best for you." Then Gideon held up the dart gun, "One more step and I'll shoot!" he continue to walk forward, "Just please listen to me..." Gideon pulled the trigger but the dart just stop in midair in front of Dipper. The amulet's powers...

Then the dart dropped, "Stan doesn't have powers like me kid."

"Just leave us alone!" Gideon snapped.

"Please...just hear me out" Dipper pleaded.

Then suddenly there was a wave and all of us started to float up in the air  uncontrollable. My foot got caught in a wire cord. Gideon went up to a beam. "Pacifica! Turn it off! Before it is too late!" He ordered. I nod my head and started to climb down the wire, to the button.

"Pacifica! Please! Don't!" Dipper tried calling out, pushing against the wall to come towards me. Gideon push against the beam and tackled Dipper in the air, pushing me away from me, "You leave her alone!" I got to the button, about to press it.

"Pacifica! Please listen to me! Please don't press that button!" Dipper pleaded.

"Don't listen to him Pacifica! He's been using you! He is using you again!" Gideon snapped.

Then suddenly there was a huge wave that knocked both of them against the wall. I would have thrown also but I was holding on to the pole pretty tightly.

"Stop wasting time Pacifica! Turn it off now!" Gideon shouted.

"Pacifica! Please! Listen to me. I know you may not trust me right now but you got to believe me. I sorry I lied to you. I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't expect the government losers to take you either. I'm sorry Pacifica. I really do care for you and I would want nothing to hurt you. Trust me Pacifica! Don't press the button. You can hate and not trust me for the rest of your life...but just don't press the button. That is all I'm asking." Dipper pleaded.

"Don't listen to him! Remember what the journal said! Trust no one! Listen to your head!"

"I gave you your journal! I just made a copy of it. I know how much the journal means to you...so I gave you the journal back."

"That thing is going to destroy the world! Shut it down now!"

"Pacifica, please!"

"Shut it down now, Pacifica!"

I looked back and forth between them. I panic. 

Who do I chose? I trust Gideon but Dipper...I could see it in his eyes. He was deeply pleading. I didn't want to choose...I hate choosing. I had tears in my eyes and they were flooding down...or up since there was no gravity.

"I can't..." I started.

"I know you will do what's right Pacifica! You listen to your heart! What does your heart tell you?" Dipper called out.

"Don't listen to him! Pacifica, listen to me!" Gideon cried out.

I then thought about everything. Everything that was going on at the moment...and everything from before. What was my heart saying? It was saying one thing and I couldn't get this out of my mind. What would they say though? I don't know.

"Dipper..." I started. I then look up, "I trust you." I then release the button and floated up.

"Pacifica! Are you crazy! We are all going to die!" Gideon shouted. Then there was this suddenly flash and full wave of energy. Then everything went white and I don't know what happened after that.

The next thing that happened was I slowly opening my eyes and I was now on a ground. The whole room was falling apart and the only light was the dim light of the portal. I slowly sat up rubbing my head. Then I saw this figure coming out of the portal.

"W-Who is that?" I questioned.

Dipper raises his head rubbing his head, "The author of the journals. My great uncle Ford."

"Holy rainbow!" I muttered.

Gideon raises his head, "The a-author of the journals is your great uncle!"

The man removed the hood and googles and he just looks like Stan, exactly like Stan. He looks at us, studying us.

"Kids?" He scoffed as the portal shut down.

"Ford!" A shout cut through. We all look back and could see Stan in the door way, rubbing his head.

The author looks up, "Stanley?"

Stan walks over, "Long time no see! See I told you I'll get you out!"

The brother came and grabs Stan by the collar, "What are you thinking! You are such an idiot!"

"What do you mean!? I'm not the idiot here! I spent a whole 30 years getting you back! It wasn't my fault that your partner of this whole experiment back stabbed you!" Stan shouted.

Ford release Stan, scowling, "Who are these kids? You are even more foolish on bring kids into this!"

"First off," Stan started as he grab's Dipper's arm and yank him towards him, "This is your great nephew."

Ford smirked, "Brought him into the family business, eh?"

"The other two..." Stan sneered looking at both me and Gideon. I crawled back into Gideon. The two brothers looked at us like we were huge threats.

"They are fine." Dipper stepped in.

"Fine? What's gotten into your head boy? They came in and nearly stop this whole thing!" Stan growled.

"They are not a threat. You don't need to worry about them." Dipper replied.

Stan looks at us with cold eyes, "I don't, eh?"

"They are just kids, I don't think they are a threat." Ford pointed out.

Stan scoffed, "Kids with a dart gun."

"Doesn't matter, we need to act fast. The government agents are on our tails." Dipper replied.

"Government agents!" Ford shouted. Then he grabs Dipper, "What do you mean, boy?"

"They've been watching us for years now and they have a lot of evidences to lock this whole family up for lives...I just got out of their grips." Dipper explains.

"Pacifica too!" Gideon pointed out.

Everyone faced us. 

I got small, "Gideon...please be quiet..."

"It's your fault!" Gideon shouted, ignoring me.

I grab his arm, "Gideon...please"

"No I want to hear this." Ford replied, interested.

"Because of you...They took Pacifica and they threaten her! They were going to hurt her!"

"I had nothing to do about that." Dipper snapped, "I didn't want anything thing like this to happen to you."

"And why would you care!" Gideon shouted.

Dipper rolls his eyes, "Just shut up. My past has nothing to do with you. Nothing at all!"

Gideon growled, "It does too! We are part of this because of you and your family!"

"You got yourself into this, twit!" Dipper snapped, "I got a way out for Pacifica but you had to come and screw it up!"

"Stop it!" I cried out, "Please...I don't want any more fighting."

"And wouldn't you like that peace lover." A new voice sneered. We all turn and could see Mabel had just entered into the room. Great...

"I thought I had Will take you home." Dipper growled.

"Oh, you would like that wouldn't you?" Mabel mocked.

"Will? Where's Will?" Ford asked.

Then this small and tiny blue triangle came out from behind Mabel. He was shaking. He had this blue top hat and a bow tie.

"M-Master F-Ford?" The little blue triangle stuttered.

"Who is this?" Stan asked.

"You are so behind Stan." Mabel rolled her eyes.

"Alright!" Ford snapped, "We got coppers on our tails and we got an ugly mess here. We will discuss this family issue later."

"Some of us are not family in this room." Mabel replied. Then she looks at Gideon with a smile, "Well...not yet." Gideon shivers.

"Will!" Ford just suddenly shouted, "Clean up this mess with the coppers. I know you can clean up pretty well. Now make it snappy!"

Will, the small triangle, nod his head shakily, "Y-Y-Yes M-M-Master Ford." Then Will just disappeared.

Ford then grabs Dipper's shoulder, "I'm impress that you got him out of the mindscape. Fiddleford did well trying to make sure we all get out of his way."

"Doesn't matter." Dipper muttered.

Mabel places her hands on her hips, "So what's next now?"

"We will discuss this without them." Stan replied, folding his arms. Everyone looks at me and Gideon.

"W-What are you going to do to us?" I questioned.

"We aren't going to hurt you." Dipper started.

"Hurt them? Have you grown soft brother?" Mabel growled.

Dipper glares at her, "They had nothing to do with this and they weren't  meant to be a part of it either! I think it is unfair that we have to punish them from that! Now...we are not going to hurt them or I swear I will let the apocalypse happen!"

Mabel glares coldly at her brother. "Fine. We won't get rid of them." Stan mutters, "We already got an issue going on now."

"Even more of an issue now with Fiddleford still loose around. I bet he now knows about the portal now. If the coppers know...he knows. We got to stop him and that is the next thing we got to do." Ford replied.

Stan then shoves Dipper forward, "Since you are so eager to keep them alive....then you deal with them!"

I look up at Dipper. Dipper scowls at Stan. Then he looks at me and Gideon. I saw some softness in his eyes. Then Dipper came up and bent down to me, "I'm sorry Pacifica." Then he press his finger to my forehead and I blacked out.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

40.1K 612 16
This story is my own AU! After the death of Dipper and Mabel's father, them and their mother move up to Gravity Falls because their Great Uncles Stan...
385 7 7
Dipper Pines is a 16 year old attending his Junior year of highschool in Piedmont, California. Dipper thought this was going to be like last year, an...
7.6K 125 31
this is a sequel to gravity falls which I don't have the right to they belong to Alex Hirsch basically 3 years after weirdmagedon the pines twins a...
304K 7.1K 50
{This story takes place when the characters are teenagers. Plus, everybody's the same age.} Dipper and Pacifica have been hanging out. The more time...