A Reverse Falls Summer

By HardyTwister

Cover by: @BasicNerdLife Pacifica Southeast is coming to Gravity Falls and is planning to stay there for a wh... More

Chapter 1: Found
Chapter 2: Gnomes
Chapter 3: The Show
Chapter 4: Hang out
Chapter 5: Break Up
Chapter 6: Bullies
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 8: Dealing with a ghost
Chapter 9: Rest at Peace
Chapter 10: Good Punch
Chapter 11: Questioning......everything
Chapter 12: Sweet Dipper
Chapter 13: Watcher
Chapter 14: Hike up the Mountain
Chapter 15: Plans to get the Shack
Chapter 16: Breaking In
Chapter 17: Caught
Chapter 18: Interrogation
Chapter 19: Breaking out
Chapter 20: The Portal
Chapter 22: The Start of the End
Chapter 23: Dealing with the Apocalypse
Chapter 24: Team up
Chapter 25: Car Chase
Chapter 26: Inside the collector
Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back
Chapter 28: Ending the end of the world
chapter 29: After the Apocalypse
Chapter 30: Dipper Gleeful.2
Chapter 31: "Flirting"
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Kidnapped
Chapter 34: Paying up
Chapter 35: A Reverse Ending
Four years Later
Second Book
Finally!

Chapter 21: The Truth

3.6K 95 41
By HardyTwister

Warning....FEELS!

Dipper POV

"You are a softy!" Mabel shouted at me. I rubbed my forehead, "Would you just shut up!"

"You gotten close to them." Mabel jab her finger into my chest, blaming me, "I knew you shouldn't go in there! You have grown soft!"

"I have not grown soft!" I protested as I shove Mabel away from me, "If you were there in that room where I slice Powers into piece you would see! Digging out his bones and tasting his blood as it was all over the place. Up the walls, dripping from his shaking body, and dripping from my blade. I was not soft. I was heartless."

"Then why is Pacifica and Gideon different."

"One thing, Gideon is your toy. Would you really want me to gut out your toy?"

"You wouldn't dare."

"That is why I kept him alive."

"Then why that hippie? She has nothing! She is a useless piece of trash!"

"Enough!" Stan shouted, "You two been at this for who knows how long. We got bigger issues here!"

Mabel faces our great uncles, folding her arms, "I don't think we can trust him." By him, she was meaning me. I rolled my eyes again.

"Doesn't matter," Stan just waved his hand.

"Stan's right, we got bigger issues to handle." Ford added, "Fiddleford will be coming and I need to get the rest of the extendable world."

"You lost me."

Ford scoffed, "Of course when it has to deal with science stuff."

"Supernatural stuff."

Ford chuckled, "However you put it. So we need to try to keep this under control. I'll head back and get the rift."

"Then we finally get the power so have all of the dimensions?" Mabel snickered.

Ford gave a dark smile, "You taught them well Stanley."

"Been with them ever since they were five. Parents killed in a car crash." Stan replied.

"Shame. I would like to meet my niece and nephew. Especially the nephew. I want to know how he was able to marry a rich girl."

Stan chuckled, "Trust me, me too."

"Then what I will do?" Mabel asked.

"Find Fiddleford before he finds us." Ford explains.

Mabel smirked, "My kind of work."

Then Stan wrap his arm around Ford's shoulder, "Work, work, work, that is all you talk about! Why not so fun! It's been....I don't know....30 years since I saw you!"

Ford slowly nod his head, "Yes, yes."

"Come on, pal. The portal can wait and the kids can find the twit easily and quickly. Come, let's get a drink." Stan and Ford left, not caring about us...of course....

Mabel then backhanded me, hard. 

"Ow! What the heck!" I cried out as I rubbed my cheek. Then she grabs my collar with both hands and roughly pull me forward, "I can't believe you at all! You are a disappointment! I can't even believe we are blood! I thought you were better than this, brother!"

"I don't know what you are talking about..."

"Oh yes you do! You care for that hippie witch! You let her live! You brought her into the portal room and now she knows! You also brought Gideon to this! My little sugar drop! You brought trouble to him! I can't believe you, you back stabbing runt!"

"Why don't you just leave me alone?" I tried jerking away but Mabel held on tightly.

"Tell me! Tell me why did you let her live!"

"Because if Pacifica die....Gideon would never forgive you and would never...EVER want to see your face. You think now isn't the way you wanted...just wait until Pacifica dies."

Mabel thought about it.

"That's true isn't it, Mabel." I snapped.

Mabel growled.

I then tried to jerk away but she still wouldn't let me go. Mabel smirked, "Smart in the words but can you prove it?" I rolled my eyes, "What is up with you and proving stuff?" Mabel then jerks me away from her, "Will!"

Then Will appeared, "Y-Yes Master M-Mabel?"

"Prove to me that you are still the worthless brother of mine." Mabel sneer at me.

I look at Will, who started to shake uncontrollably. I then smirked, "Fine." I then wave my hand and Will started scream as electrify shocks came to him. Mabel was snickering. I was hearing Will screams in agony...I do like hearing screams of others...I almost forgot what those screams were like from Will. I've been having my head up in the clouds, I got to admit that. I haven't been myself. I kept having my mind on Pacifica...but what is more important? That I truly don't know at the moment.

Hearing Will's screams....brought my memories back on how I used to do this, how I love the sight of blood and someone's suffering, and so much more.

I felt my lips curled into nasty smile. Oh how much fun this was....and how much I missed it.

Pacifica POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I was in my bedroom. I shot right up as memories of what just happened flowed into my mind. I looked around and I could see that my room was a mess from gravity turning on and off. Yeah...so it did happened. Then suddenly I heard footsteps rushing into here, "Pacifica!"

Gideon came in the room and hugged me, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, you?"

"Good."

Then he pulled back, "Are you okay...emotionally? You know...right after Dipper did."

I sighed deeply, "I don't know. Like I saw how he stood up for us but his family got in the way. I trusted him, which I'm sorry that I didn't pick you Gideon, and I don't know if it was the right choice."

Gideon rubbed my back, "It's fine Pacifica. You brought someone back! A family member...now it was a Gleeful so I don't know."

I shook my head, "You know. You don't trust him. A Gleeful...always a Gleeful."

Gideon sigh, "Yeah..."

I sigh as I sat at the bed, "What now?"

"Well, they're gone and can't go back down. They blocked the elevator." Gideon replied, sitting next to me.

"What about the agents?"

"Those butt sniffers? I don't know but if they come back...I will make them pay! They were going to do cruel things to you! Hurt and torture you....I will make them pay!" Gideon tightens his fists, "I won't let them hurt you Pacifica. I won't let those Gleefuls hurt you again. I won't let nothing bad happen to you again."

I hugged him tightly, "Thank you Gideon and even if I do get hurt...I know you tried."

Gideon smiled, "You are my cousin, of course! I would do everything for you."

Then we pulled apart and just sat there in silence for the moment. I don't know what to do. The Gleefuls were doing something, Dipper was confusing, and I don't know which side he was on. The agents were after me were also after me and everything was just going downhill. I rubbed my temples, "This is going crazy. I didn't think my summer would be like this. What are we supposed to do?"

"I don't know. All I know...is that we have to fight this."

"Huh?"

"The Gleefuls are up to something and it isn't good. I say we need to stop them."

"We can't fight them, Gideon. We are out number and they have powers and so much knowledge. We can't beat them."

Gideon sighed, "Right...You're right, but what can we do?"

I then thought about it, "There is something."

"What's that?"

"Dipper."

Gideon groaned, "Pacifica, I told you he is bad news!"

"Gideon, I can see into people. Dipper...Dipper is lost. Confused to what to follow. He grew up doing what he does best. What his family told him to do. Now something showed him that there is another way."

"You make no sense."

"Dipper is the only way to get into there. He is the only person...I could get through."

Then everything was hitting. He always knew where I am and always got me out of trouble. He protected me. He had softness in his eyes. Then he smiled at least once when I was happy. He cared a lot about me and I'm the only one that could get to him.

"Pacifica that is dangerous! He could hurt you!"

"He would never hurt me on purpose. I could get to him and I could have him help us. Gideon, he is the only way. We can't do it any other way. He is the only person we can get to. Would you like to talk to Mabel?"

Gideon sigh, "No but I don't...but I don't know."

"Gideon, it's the only way. They are up to something and we need to stop them."

"Why Dipper? Maybe he is a part of it all."

"I know Gideon, but it is worth a shot. It doesn't hurt to just talk to him."

I then gave a small smile, "Gideon, this is a mystery and we are going to solve it."

"Because we are the Mystery Cousins!"

Then Gideon and I fist bump. Gideon smile but it slowly faded, "I just want you to be careful."

"Don't worry. I will."

Later that day, after talking with Uncle Bud who was having a panic attack and was furious of the whole thing going on. After watching the news later that morning, we learn that the government guys were gone, one was even found brutally killed in a gruesome way. Then the unexplained anti-gravity moment and so on like that.

Uncle Bud didn't want me to leave the house but since the close was clear about the government guys, they weren't in town, the computers and files was destroyed so everything was gone. They don't have a reason to stay or to go after me. The boss never got to me for questioning or...torture...and now since he was dead...there was nothing else to worry about it.

So finally I was able to leave the house. I headed to the mansion where Dipper lived. I headed up to the door and knocked and the butler opened the door, "Yes?"

"I'm here to see Dipper." I replied.

"Master Dipper isn't here." He replied, "Is there a message I can give to him when he returns."

"Tell him that Pacifica wants to talk to him."

"I will."

Then he closed the door. 

I sigh as I started to go down the steps, thinking. 

Why wouldn't Dipper be home? 

Then suddenly I heard a scream. I jumped when I heard it. It sounded like it came inside and a man. Something was going on and I need to find out.

I know I shouldn't worry about it but I just can't leave without knowing that someone is okay or not. I started to run to the back of the mansion. I heard the pleads down in the doors leading to a basement. Luckily there was an entrance to the basement from where I'm at. I grab the handles and expecting it to be lock but it wasn't close all the way so I was able to open it. I started to head down and the cries were more understandable.

"Let me go! You let me go right now or I'll cook ya!" The man shouted.

I was walking down a hallway full of close doors. The man kept shouting in more threats, "You are a twit! Just kill me now! Just do it, kid! I want to see you try! I want to see how a little young wannabe to try!"

Then suddenly a door opened, only a door away from me, "Why don't you get a life!"

Then Dipper came out, slamming to door behind him, "That's guy is nuts."

"Dipper?" I questioned.

Dipper turned to see, jumping slightly. Then seeing me, his eyes widen, "P-Pacifica? W-What are you doing here? How did you get down here?"

"Dipper what's going on?"

"Nothing."

"You twit! Get your lazy butt back here and fight me like a man!" The man shouted through the close door.

"Crazy uncle." Dipper replied. I knew that was a hug lie. I folded my arms, "Dipper I know that is a lie. Tell me what is truly going on?"

"Pacifica, not now."

I grab Dipper's arm, "yes now."

"Pacifica you shouldn't be here-"

"You shouldn't be lying to me."

I then grab both of Dipper's arms, to have him face me, "Dipper, what is going on? What is all of this? What have you been doing?" Then a thought came to me, "You. You killed the government guy."

"Pacifica-"

"He isn't the only one...is he?"

"Pacifica please-"

I release Dipper and took a few steps back. Some tears were in my eyes, "Dipper, why? Why do you do this?"

"Pacifica it isn't what it looks like."

"Oh is it? I can't believe you. I trusted you. I had faith in you. I thought you were better than this. I would never thought...that you do this! To be like them!"

"Pacifica, please let me explain."

"I don't think I want to hear it."

Dipper grabbed my arm before I could jerk away, "Pacifica please listen to me." Dipper started.

"What do you have to explain all of this?" I replied. At this point I wasn't yelling or really that angry. I was more upset and sad.

"It isn't what it looks like. What I do...doesn't mean anything."

"Killing people mean a lot of things. It's a big deal. It's someone's life. Let me guess, you were going to kill that man too?"

"No. I wasn't going to kill him. We need him alive."

"We? I could tell Mabel is a part of this."

"The rest of the family is. It has to do with everything our family does. The Gleefuls, that is what we do. We aren't like any other family. You know why I'm filthy rich! My dad, a Gleeful, con his way to being rich. He met my mother, and made her fall in love. He became rich by doing that. I wasn't born to keep the Northwest name going and the fortune. No, I was born to be a Gleeful. That is what I was born to do and be."

"You don't have to be a normal Gleeful, Dipper! You can be different than the rest. Break the family tradition in raising killers and con planners. You can be different...I know you can be different."

"No...No I can't."

"I know you are raise like that but you can change!"

"Pacifica-"

"Don't have to be like everyone else in your family."

"I have to be." Then Dipper took a step forward, "It is what I was meant to do. There is no going back or doing anything else."

"You are force to be who you are right now..."

"I'm not force too."

"You want to?" I then took a step back, "Dipper I can't believe you. I thought you were different."

"Pacifica..." He tried to reach out of me but I jerk away from him. I started to rub my arm, "I don't want to deal with this anymore. I....I don't want to see you."

Dipper was taken aback by this.

"I thought I could come down here and figure things out on what happened and what was being plan but you can't be change or help me. I thought I could try and help you...everyone...but you can't be helped." I then walked pass Dipper, "Bye, Dipper." I then left with some tears in my eyes.

I couldn't believe how Dipper was. I wouldn't have thought that he done stuff like that. Kill, torture, and kidnapped. Why? Why couldn't he change? Why couldn't he be different..I thought he could change to be different than the rest of his family.

"I-I thought s-so too." A voice replied. I looked back, almost yelping, and could see a frighten blue triangle in the middle of the hall way. He trembled as I look at him.

I tilted my head, "What are you?"

"M-Me...Oh....I-I'm a demon."

"A demon?" I then sigh, "Oh right...from before..."

"Y-Yeah."

"Well, I'm Pacifica."

"I-I'm W-Will."

"Will, why do you stutter?"

"S-stutter? Well....I don't t-think there is t-time to explain."

"No time to explain?"

Will rubbed his arm, "Well, I-I'm a dream demon and s-s-so I c-can read m-mind. I read yours. I-I-I'm sorry."

"Oh that's okay."

Will looks up, "Y-You aren't m-mad at m-me?"

"Why would I be?"

Will smiled, if he had a mouth of course, "Y-You're nice. Th-that is why I w-want to h-help you."

I gave him a questionable look, "Help me?"

Will nod, "Oh y-yes! Y-You want M-Master Dipper to change. I-I would like t-that too. M-Master Dipper i-is different and h-he could change."

"He won't though. Just talked to him."

"I-I know. H-He won't c-change right now...b-b-but there is another way."

"Another way?"

Will nod, "A-are you interested?"

I thought about it. Is there a way to help Dipper? I would like him to change so he could help us. I nod my head, "Yeah. I would like that Will."

"G-Great! N-Now follow m-me." Will replied as he started to head down the hall. I follow him to this one door. "C-Can you o-opened it? T-This d-d-door has a p-protective shield against demons."

"Okay." I replied. I then reached for the door knob and opened the door and we both came in. It looks like a storage room, shelves full of magical things. "What's in here that could help Dipper change?" I asked.

"I-It's called t-the rift." Will replied as started to look around.

"The rift? That's weird. What will it do to Dipper? Will it hurt him?" I asked.

"I-It s-shouldn't."

I looked around, "So what does this rift does?"

Will hesitate for the moment, "Um...I-It would bring the b-best in him." I nod my head, "That would be good. We need him to figure out the plan."

"P-P-Plan?"

"Plan for what he was going to do with the power of the portal."

"I-I don't k-know."

"What does this rift look like?"

"Um....A g-glass container w-with this black l-liquid."

I looked around on what was on the shelves. There was boxes, containers, and just random bottled up things. It was really strange. Some of these things look like you would find them in the journals. I'm guessing that is where they got all of these things.

Then at the corner of my eye I saw a small glass ball. I went over to it and picked it up. There was this black liquid that looks like the night sky. I held it on my hands, finding something was off about this whole thing but if this was going to help Dipper...than it was worth it. He was a good person in the inside. There was a good side into him. I've seen it but he's too blinded to see it.

"Will. I think this is it." I replied as I showed him it. Will got excited, "Y-Y-Yes! I-I can't believe t-that you found it! N-Now hand it to m-me." I reach out to hand it to Will. Then suddenly the door slowly opened.

"What's going...Pacifica?"

It was Dipper.

He saw the scene and his eyes widen, "Pacifica! Don't!"

"I'm sorry Dipper, but this is for your own good." I replied as I hand Will the rift.

"Pacifica! No!" Dipper cried out as he tried to step forward, "Wait! No!" Then Will quiver, "I-I-I'm s-s-sorry Master." Then Will just dropped the rift and it smash to the ground. There was a huge wave of energy and both me and Dipper was force against a wall and I blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791 9 31
Pacifica Pines, a curious young girl with a big interest for the supernatural. Gideon Southeast, an extroverted boy that likes to make scarfs. Two co...
3.6K 173 26
Gideon Pines spends the summer with his cousin, Pacifica Southeast, and her family. He doesn't expect much of the summer, but that expectation quickl...
140 1 19
Book 3 of 3 in Winter's Promise series AKA Pacifica's hope series. The wedding is here and the only person that might possibly be more excited than D...
50.3K 1.9K 64
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but what about three years? It's been three years since Pacifica Southeast arrived and left Reverse Fal...