Just one look

By AnneMiley

Beca is new at Barden University, Chloe a senior. When Beca met Chloe into the showers, she falls for her, bu... More

~001~
~002~
~003~
~004~
~005~
~006~
~007~
~008~
~009~
~010~
~011~
~012~
~013~
~014~
~015~
~016~
~017~
~018~
~019~
~020~
~021~
~022~
~023~
~024~
~025~
~026~
~027~
~Not an update~
~028~
~029~
~030~
~031~
~032~
~033~
~034~
~035~
~036~
~037~
~038~
~039~
~040~
~041~
~042~
~043~
I'M SO SORRY
~044~
~045~
~046~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~054~
~055~
~056~
~057~
~058~
~060~

~059~

2.1K 54 4
By AnneMiley

Beca's point of view:

Again we are standing backstage, but this time the stage is for the international competition. After the humiliating performance at the Kennedy Center before our president, we need to win this competition in order to clear our name and regain our status. The fact is that no American group has ever won this championship. It's difficult. A lot of teams are great, I'm afraid of Das Sound Machine, because they are really good and Commissar, the captain of that group has flirted with me. Chloe wasn't happy about that, so basically she hates her. Every girl has it's own rituals. Lily is against the wall in handstand position, Amy give some confidence to Jessica who seems really nervous like Emily. Emily is pacing back and forth, Aubrey is doing some Bella's ritual with Chloe. I don't understand why they have nerves, because I don't have any. I walk to Emily and give her a slide hug.

,,Em, calm down. We are going to win this."

,,Why aren't you nervous?"

,,Oh trust me I am nervous, but not because of this."

,,Next week?" I nod. I can't deny it. I'm more nervous about Chloe's and my wedding than about this. We are going to kick those asses and take that trophy home.

,,Trust me, your performance are going to be great."

,,But it's your song. Why did you want me to join you? It's a song you've written for Chloe."

,,I am singing the first part. Em, we have practice this. We are going to do this and after the wedding Chloe and I are moving to Los Angeles." Her face lit up and I feel some arms wrap around my waist. I don't have to guess who those arms are from. ,,Hey babe." I say and smile.

,,Hi, what are you guys talking about?"

,,Beca was just give me some mental support. I'm nervous as hell." Emily say while playing with her hands. ,,You just had your exorcise with Aubrey."

,,Don't worry Em, everyone is nervous." Chloe confirmed her, but at that comment I'm shaking my head.

,,I'm not nervous for this performance," I start. ,,we are going to win this shit!"

,,You're confidence short shank!" Immediately I slap Amy against her arm. ,,Au, what the hell was that for?"

,,I've warrant you! I don't want you to call me that, I hate that nickname!"

,,Don't fight Amy and Beca." Aubrey walks towards us.

,,Yes sir!" Amy yell and stand in position. I can only laugh what causes me a playful slap from Chloe. ,,Does any of you have a pep talk?" Now everybody looks at me.

,,Why are you looking at me?"

,,You've been practicing your vow, so you can do it."

,,What?!" I look to Aubrey. ,,How... what... huh?" Now my eye falls on Emily. ,,You told them?"

,,She didn't have to babe." Chloe look straight in the eye. ,,You do have your dress already and you where still nervous, so I figured out that it was because of your vow."

,,Good thinking." I give her a wink and grab her hand. ,,Hmm, I'm not much of a speaker. The last three years where incredible. When I came to Barden University I never thought I joined this group and even thought acapella was lame." Aubrey and Chloe laugh now. ,,There's been so many things that happen with me. My father who almost hit me into the hospital, after that the shooting towards Chloe and let's not forget the one who wanted to kill me; Tom. I have to thank him actually."

,,No way! You don't owe him anything! That son of a bitch!" Amy yell and I just giggle at her comment.

,,In fact I do. Without him, I'll never had so many friends right now... without him I wasn't going to marry Chloe, to marry the most beautiful girl in the whole world. I never had many friends, so I'm thankful to have you guys. After this performance, we will separate in different directions and it makes me sad to think it will never be this way again."

,,Beca, we are Bella's for life!" Aubrey say. ,,We will see each other again."

,,Only the next time we have more people in our group." Amy say and give me and Chloe a wink at the same time.

,,What the hell are you talking about?" I look to Chloe, but she just shrug her shoulders.

,,Next time we will see you you've have a little mini Chloe." She gives us a wink.

,,O my god!" My cheeks are beginning to get red and I feel a little embarrassing. Chloe just giggle at my comment and give me a kiss on my cheek.

,,Okay guys, enough playing." Amy takes the word right now and I'm thankful. ,,There going to be some haters out there, they are going to look at us team USA and they be like; "Why is the most talented one Australian?"." Everybody starts laughing. Typical Amy! ,,Let's kick some ass!" Everyone cheers and run on stage. I look to Chloe and mouthed: ,,You are going to do just fine!" She nods and than the music starts.

Chloe's point of view:

Who run the world? Girls!

Who run this mother!

Who run this mother? Girls!
Who run the world? Girls!

Hey, bring it on, baby, all your friends
You're the ish and I love that body
You wanna ball, explicit
I swear you're good, I won't tell nobody
You got a BFF, I wanna see that girl, it's all women invited
Hair do's and nails, that Louie, Chanel all up in the party

Where them girls at?
Who run this mother?
Who run the world? Girls!
Where dem girls at?

We belong to the light
We belong to the thunder
(Who run the world? Girls. Who run the world? Girls))
We belong!
We belong, we belong together
We belong!
(Who run the world? Girls)

Who are we? What we run?
Who run the world? Girls!
(We belong)
Who are we? What do we run?
We run the world!
(We belong)

Suddenly the music stops and the lights are out, only one spotlight are pointing towards my girlfriend. She's standing there and I know she's nervous right now. She doesn't like standing for a big crowd. When tommorow comes, I'll be on my own. Feeling frightend of the things that I don't know... She begins to sing and after that sentence, we are singing with her.

When tomorrow comes, when tomorrow comes
And though the road is long
I look up to the sky
Darkness all around
I hope that I could fly
Then I sing along, then I sing along

I got all I need when I got you and I
Cause I look around me and see a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night
You kickstart my heart when you're shinin' in my eyes
I can't lie, it's a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're gettin' me through the night
Cause you're my flashlight, cause you're my flashlight
You're my flashlight, cause you're my flashlight
You're gettin' me through the night

I got all I need when I got you and I
Cause I look around me and see a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're gettin' me through the night (We belong)
You kickstart my heart when you're shinin' in my eyes
I can't lie, it's a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me through the night (We belong)
Cause you're my flashlight, cause you are
Cause you're my flashlight, cause you're my flashlight
You're my flashlight
You're gettin' me through the night
Oh, cause you're my flashlight, cause you're my
Gettin' me through

Night...

Emily finished the song and the light go all out. The crowd is clapping really hard and immediately I try to find Beca. Amy just find her and is wrapping her arms around my girlfriend.

,,You did it, Beca!" Her eyes start searching for me and when she has found mine, she take my hand and pull me closer.

,,No Amy, we did it!" She say and go away from the hug. The others running to the trophy, but as soon as I try to do that too, Beca hold me even closer. Her lips connecting with mine. ,,I'm so proud of you." She say against my lips.

,,Why? You pulled this, if you didn't changed the set in the very beginning we wouldn't be standing right here."

,,Chloe you did great, you are awesome and your voice is amazing. Don't be insecure."

,,I'm not." I give her a kiss and immediately she deepened it. I smile against her lips. Beca pull me closer to her body and her for finger are wonder from my arm to my waist. ,,What are you doing?" She don't say anything and only smirk. Her finger goes from my waist to my inner thigh. I still have my pants on, but her touch just make me shiver. ,,Becs," I start, but as soon as I open my mouth, Beca puts her tongue in and fight me for dominance. Very slowly she begin moving her finger up to down and I feel I get wetter with the movement. Beca's teeth grab my lip and pull a little what make me moan. She really knows how to turn me on.

,,Are you guys coming?" Aubrey look at us and when she sees what Beca's doing, she only looked shocked because we are standing on stage. Beca move away from me.

,,Tonight you can have more." She give me a wink, leaving me week at the knees before running to the other girls. Damn, that girl does something to me! I get a grip on myself again and than also made my way to the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
52.3K 728 15
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ช๐™ฅ" "๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ...
119K 4.9K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
1.4K 48 1
โ don't you just want a bite? โž rickgrimesxmale!oc.