Stucky One Shots

By bucky_star

Could be anything and everything. Probably a lot of Bucky's time being torchered by Hydra, made up, from the... More

The Train
The Nightmares
Emptiness
Sickness
The Beginning of the Line
Training
Captured
Introductions
Down Days
The Hospital
Bath Time
Dinner Date
Black Out
School
Suicide Attempt
Sputnik
Lost
Here We Go Again
Gym Time
Puppy Love
What If....
Haircut
Authors Note
Summer
Where it all Began
Morning Sickness
Big News

It's Been a Long Day

245 4 0
By bucky_star

WARNING: SMUT!!!!

Steve quietly opened the door to his and Bucky's apartment and peered in hoping to see one thing. Sure enough, there was Bucky huddled up on the couch, wrapped in blankets, fast asleep. The sight brought a smile to Steve's face. He was glad Bucky was getting some rest, he hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. It was just one of those nights unfortunately. It looked like poor old Bucky had been trying to wait up for Steve, with the half empty cup of coffee beside him, television still quietly blaring and his phone which he had obviously dropped on his chest.

Steve tiptoed in and tried to click the door shut as silently as possible behind him, not taking his eyes off Bucky's cute form. But the minute he did so Bucky bolted upright in a flustered mess.
"Steve!" He gasped, still half asleep and ripped all of the blankets off of him.
"Oh no." Steve cringed, hr had just wanted to leave Bucky to catch up on his sleep.
"What's wrong?" Bucky asked concerned.
"Nothing Buck, I just wanted to leave you to sleep that's all." He explained.
"Oh, well don't worry about me, I'm fine." Bucky tried to say while his mouth was being distorted into a giant yawn.
"No Bucky look at you!" Steve chuckled as he walked over to the chair and gently pushed Bucky back down into a lying position. "Come on, its been a long day for both of us. Why don't you go back to sleep?" He said softly.
Bucky's eyelids were already fluttering closed heavily and Steve thought thankfully that he was about to go back to sleep.

But then he piped up again after a large delay.
"But Stevie, I missed you so much! I woke up this morning and you were gone before I got to say goodbye! I've been waiting around for you all day to make sure your okay." He mumbled.
"I'm sorry Buck, but like I said, I wanted to let you catch up on your sleep." Steve explained as he sat on the edge of the couch. "And besides, it's not like you didn't know where I was going, I told you I had training with some of the new Avengers like Peter, Sam and Wanda."
"I know, I know. It's okay. But can you at least stay and cuddle me." Bucky begged, reaching up to wrap his arms around Steve's waist to pull him down beside him.
"Ok, I guess." Said Steve in mock annoyance.

Bucky chuckled and buried his head in between Steve's shoulder blades. It wasn't long before he was kissing the back of Steve's neck and whispering in his ear, working his lips up and across his jawline.
"I love you Steve." He muttered as sucked a hickey onto the base of Steve's neck.
Steve moaned in pleasure as Bucky pulled away and brushed his lips across the deep bruise appearing.
"Oh Buck. I love you too." He stuttered.

Next thing they new Steve had turned around and was lying on top of his boyfriend. The urge had suddenly crept up on him and he wanted Bucky so bad. They began to kiss each other intensely and passionately, a war broke out between their tongues. Bucky was tugging eagerly at the base of Steve's shirt so Steve happily sat up, breaking the kiss, straddling Bucky's torso and ripped it off and followed it up by helping his boyfriend remove his own too. It wasn't long before Steve was on top of Bucky and aggressively planting kisses all across Bucky's jaw and sucking at his collar bone. Bucky let out a deep moan and bucked his hips up against Steve's in a needy gesture. He wriggled his way out of his slouchy fatpants just in time for Steve to grab his bulge. Steve could feel it already becoming hard much like his own.

He started to trail his lips down over Bucky's chest and abs, treasuring ever little surface area of his boyfriends skin. He paused and paid special care to the scars around the base of his metal arm. As Steve got further down Bucky's stomach and started to trace his v-lines ticklishly with his delicate fingers. Bucky felt a heat begin to rise in his abdomin and he reached his flesh hand down to pull at Steve's scruffy hair.
"Oh Steve!" He moaned. "I need you. I want you in me!"
"Be patient you." Steve smirked as he began to tug down Bucky's briefs with his teeth. He shoved three of his fingers into Bucky's mouth where he could feel Bucky's tongue obligingly swirl around them, coating them in saliva. He pulled off Bucky's underwear the rest of the way to reveal his now fully hardened cock and gave his tip a teasing lick. Caught off guard by the unexpected move, an excited Bucky let out a small wine and accidently bit down on Steve's fingers.
"Ouch! Hey!" Steve said and shot Bucky a look.
Bucky looked at him innocently, mouth still full and shrugged. "Sorry, not my fault." Steve thought he could just make out his words.
Steve chuckled and shook his head at his boyfriends adorable face.
"Can I get a hand?" Steve asked, gesturing to his pants.
With Steve's fingers still in his mouth Bucky didn't hesitate to practically rip Steve's tracksuit pants and briefs off all in one go.

"Are you ready?" Steve asked.
"I've never been more ready." Bucky groaned as he raised his hips up against Steve's again in longing.
Steve shoved him down back against the couch and gave Bucky a quick stroke causing him to arch his back. He pulled himself back up so that he was face to face with Bucky and slipped his fingers out of his mouth. Soon enough he smashed his lips back against Bucky's once more and kissed him hard.
"Steve, I love your kisses, but I need you. Like right now." Bucky whispered in a husky voice against Steve's lips.

Finally Steve pulled away to give him what he wanted. He slipped an arm around the small of Bucky's back and flipped him over. He didn't hesitate to spread his boyfriends cheeks and gently begin to slowly push one finger inside of him. Bucky pressed his forehead into the arm of the couch and moaned deep, loud and long in both pain and pleasure. Steve carefully worked his finger as far in as he could before he began to swirl it around and move it up and down. Feeling the warmth of Bucky's insides wrapped around him was enough to get him fully hard and he excitedly pushed another finger into his whole. He could feel Bucky tense up beneath him for a second before starting to rock his hips backwards into Steve's touch.
"Oh Steve. Oh my god." He moaned.
"You like that?" Steve teased as he began to scissor his fingers to stretch Bucky out.
Bucky looked back over his shoulder at his boyfriend with a dumbfounded look on his face. "Are you kidding me? I love it." He panted.
Steve finally added a third and final finger and moved them in and out slightly faster than before.

Bucky's moans became more and more frequent as did the movement of his hips. So much so that Steve had to forcefully hold him down. He stumbled across Bucky's prostate and gently, slowly, teasingly stroked down it. This sent electricity shooting through Bucky and it was nearly too much.
"Oh my God, Steve, you need to hurry up." He grunted.
Unable to ignore the tingling in his abdomin any longer Steve slowly removed his fingers from Bucky's entrance.
"Buck, I need some help again." Steve muttered as he placed the palm of his clean hand in front of Bucky's face.
Bucky laid his wet tongue on Steve's hand and laid one long, slobbery lick across it.
"Thanks." Steve managed to get out as he gave himself a slow stroke and wiped the saliva all over it.

He then lined himself up with Bucky's whole and slid his tip into him. Bucky let out a high pitched whimper at the stretch this caused.
"You okay?" Steve mumbled.
"Yep. I'm fine. Just go for it already." Bucky grunted and bucked back against Steve again causing him to slip nearly all the way into him.
Bucky curled up onto his knees and balled his hands up into fists, screwing up his face at the amazing feeling of his boyfriend inside him.
"Oh yeah!" He shouted.
"Buck shhh!" Steve warned him. "There are people around us."
"Sorry baby, you just feel so good." Bucky groaned.
At this Steve wrapped one hand around Bucky's stomach and felt his tense abs beneath his fingers and grabbed his other hand onto Bucky's dick and began stroking it at the slow rhythm that he was now beginning to move up and down inside of Bucky with.
"Ohhhh." Steve could hear his boyfriends pleasurable moans. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" In time with his pushes. "Oh Captain!"

As Steve began to speed up, searching for Bucky's special spot, he moved both of his hands to Bucky's hips and began pounding fully into him.
"Ahhhh!" Bucky shouted in pleasure. "Oh yes Stevie keep going!"
Steve only managed a low grunt in reply as Bucky rocked his hips back against his.
Finally he found it again, Bucky's prostate. He pushed in so deep and thrusted so hard again and again against it repeatedly.
"Oh man. Oh yes Steve keep it going." He moaned.
It sent shivers through Bucky. It was as if fireworks were going off inside of him and he felt how close he was getting.
"St-steve, I-I think I'm g-going to cum." He warned with a grunt as he rolled back onto Steve's cock.
"Do it." Steve begged him, feeling the sensation in his abdomin rising. "I'm close too."

It only took a few more hard and fast pounds from Steve for Bucky to orgasm. He saw stars and his head spun. The feeling was absolutely amazing and every time it felt better than ever before. He felt the warm liquid squirt all over his stomach and he let out a loud, pleasured moan. His muscles contracted and expanded around Steve's member and the feeling of this was enough to send him over the edge too. He spilled himself inside of Bucky and both boys moaned and rolled their hips together in synchronisation as they road out their orgasms.

When it was over Steve collapsed down on top of Bucky and placed soft kisses on his neck.
"Oh Stevie, that was amazing." Bucky mumbled, panting, trying to get his breath back, his face buried in the pillow.
He turned to face Steve with sweat dripping down his face and flushed cheeks, much like Steve and he noticed that nearly all of the blue of Bucky's irises had disappeared behind his shiny black dilated pupils. The fact that Steve gave him this much pleasure made him so happy. They smiled at each other and shared a short, sweet kiss before Steve got up to get a damp, warm face cloth. He wiped Bucky's stomach off before lying back down in Bucky's open arms. Bucky pulled the blanket up over them and exhausted, they cuddled contently.
"Now do you think your ready to get some sleep Buck?" Steve whispered, his chin resting on top of Bucky's head.
"Mhm." Bucky mumbled and nodded his head against Steve's warm chest.
He quickly fell asleep with his arms wrapped around Steve's torso and Steve cradling him in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 3.1K 36
Bucky Barnes served in World War Two. Sadly, he fell to his death. He was recovered and revived by HYDRA. On the run, scared, and ready to break at...
58.2K 1.6K 41
You, a scientist for the SSR, fell in love with a certain Sergeant when you danced one night at the bar. When you both were thrust into the modern wo...
180K 3.2K 47
I WROTE THIS BEFORE THE MOVIE CAME OUT IT IS NOT ACCURATE You all know about Bucky's past, but what about now? When he reunites with Steve after 70+...
38.1K 867 9
Steve and Bucky have been through a lot. From WWII and Hydra to Thanos and the snap, the soldiers have finally earned a break. It's time they settle...