Sent away to live with 3 hot...

By Sugababy7

More

Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /1/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /3/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /4/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /5/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /6/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /7/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /8/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /9/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /10/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /11/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /12/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret/13/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a secret/14/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /15/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret/16/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /17/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /18/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /19/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret.../20/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret.../21/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret.../22/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret /23/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret /24/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret.../25/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 26
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 27
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret--Chapter 28
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...29
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 30
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 31
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 32
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 33
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 34
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 35
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 36
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 37
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /38/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot guys...and they have a Secret /39/
Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret /40/
Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret /41/
Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret /42/
Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret: IMPORTANT NOTE!
Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret: Sequel Prologue?
Attention Fans!: PLEASE READ! Important Note Inside! *CONTEST!*
New Sequel is out and ready to read!

Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /2/

81.7K 1.8K 775
By Sugababy7

I was laying flat on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. It's been three days, and I'm really missing my dad. And home. I mean, sure, the guys are okay. Besides Logan who wants to kill me, and Peyton who WON'T stop checking my ass out every few seconds.

I've punched him three times since I've been here. And the worst part, Wes hasn't spoken to me since the first night I got here! It sucks!

"Yo, Gracie! We're going to a club, and you HAVE to come!" I heard Peyton call up to me. I let out a huge sigh. I didn't NOT feel like going out tonight. I just want to curl up with a blanket and watch a movie.

"I don't feel like it! You guys go ahead without me!" I replied, yelling slightly. I heard an annoyed Peyton murmur something, and then footsteps trudging up the stairs. I quickly got up, expecting Peyton to knock on the door.

I was right.

There came a loud pounding at the door, and I slowly answered it. "Look Peyton I really don't want to---HEY!" I exclaimed, as he flung me over his shoulder.

"You're going out tonight! You've been up in your room for 3 days! It's time to come down and have some fun. We're all going out. So you have to as well." He stated, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Even Wes?" I questioned, and he nodded his head.

"Yep. I made him. He's such a baby. God, he never leaves his room. Makes you wonder what he does all day up there." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him. "We're going to a club, and you have to come." He ordered, and I sighed.

Fine. I give up!

"Okay, but I need to change into something else!" I exclaimed, once he set me down on my feet in the kitchen. I spotted Logan at the table, reading some magazine. Pff, probably PlayBoy! He looked up at me for a moment, his stare full of complete hatred. "Nice to see you again too Logan." I said with a peppy smile. He rolled his eyes and returned his attention to the magazine.

"Alright! Get up there and change into something hot!" Peyton ordered, as he pushed me up the stairs. I stumbled up, and walked back towards my bedroom. I stopped in front of Wes' door, and was tempted to knock. I thought better of it, and walked straight towards my room.

I headed to the closet, debating on what to wear. Well, I should at least try and enjoy myself while I'm here. I picked out a cute little dress to wear. Maybe I can get Wes' attention this way!

It was a REALLY cute plaid dress that went just above my knee. It fit me perfectly. I slipped it on, along with a pair of black pumps. I must say, I looked damn good! I'm sure to get Wes' attention now!

I headed back down the stairs, and heard the guys' voices. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, all three of their heads popped up and looked at me. I swear all their jaws-dropped, no joke!

Peyton looked like he was getting, erm--excited to put it nicely. Logan just looked shocked. And Wes...Wes stared at me, not my body, my boobs, or my ass. But ME.

A smile crept across his lips. I smiled back.

"Ready to go boys?" I asked, and in the blink of an eye Peyton was right in front of me. "Whoa, you move quick." I stated, and he grinned.

"Damn Gracie, you look HOT!" He exclaimed, and I smiled. "Alright guys, let's get out of here! I need to party!" He said enthusiastically, as he grabbed onto my arm and locked ours. "You can walk with me babe." He told me, and I rolled my eyes but did so.

I glanced back at Wes, and he was still staring at me. I blushed, and we all headed outside towards their car. I was surprised to see a black Mercedes parked in the front. Peyton slid into the drivers seat. "You can sit next to me sexy." He stated with a grin.

I was about to get into the passenger seat, when I felt Logan grab onto my waist and pull me back.

"I sit upfront." He stated, and I rolled my eyes at him and climbed into the backseat. When I did, I saw Wes sitting back there, and I immediately smiled to myself. You can have the front seat Logan. I like this view much better!

I heard Wes chuckle out of no where, and I raised an eyebrow, confused. Please tell me I did NOT just think that out loud?!! No, I didn't. Of course not. Wes stared out the window, as Peyton started the car up. He still had a small smile on his face.

Hmm, I wonder why?

It doesn't take a genius to know that Peyton is a TERRIBLE driver! He must have been going at least ninety, in a freaking 50 mile zone! I clutched onto the side of the car, and Logan laughed. "Slow the fuck down Peyton! Are you trying to kill us?!!" I yelled, and as I said this they all three burst into a fit of laughter.

Even Wes.

Am I missing something? Because the possibility of dying does NOT sound fun!

I glared at them all, wondering what was so damn funny. They stopped laughing, and Peyton wiped his eyes. "Wow Gracie, you're hilarious. But relax, we're here." He told me, as we slid into a parking space. I shoved the car door open, happy to be on solid ground.

"LAND! Thank god!" I exclaimed, and Wes laughed softly. "Remind me NEVER to drive with you again Peyton." I stated, and he grinned at me.

I stared up at the big neon sign, and it said "Evolution." Okay then. We walked inside, and it was really dark all throughout the place.

The music was extremely loud! But hey, that's how I liked it! Peyton moved straight to the bar. Figures. And Logan headed towards a booth in the way back. Which left Wes and I. I stared over at him, and he looked back at me.

"Um, I got to use the bathroom. But uh, stay close to one of us. This club gets--it gets kind of rough. So be careful." He instructed, as he disappeared into the crowd.

Was he concerned about me? AWE!! I sure hope so! I headed towards Logan's booth, and set my purse and jacket down. He gave me another dirty look, and I glared back at him.

"Damn Logan, are you PMSing or something? You're being an asshole to me. But you know what, get over it. Because I'm going to be here the WHOLE summer." I told him, and with that, I turned around and headed into the crowd of people.

"Low" by Flo Rida came on. I loved this song, so I started dancing with different people. Time when on, and I started dancing with a random guy.

He grinned at me, and we started to dance. I mean really dance. He was grinding on me, and at first I was a little uncomfortable, but then I got a little more loose.

I whipped my hair around, and he was REALLY close to me. He dropped his arm down to my hand, and pulled me out of the middle of the dance floor. He led me to a room in the back, that was closed off. Before I had time to do anything, his lips were on mine, and his body was pressed against me.

I gasped with surprise, and tried to push him off.

He pulled away, a little annoyed. "What? Come on baby, just kiss me." He stated, as he returned his lips to mine. I struggled against him, as he lowered his lips down to my neck. He was slightly sucking, and I felt really uncomfortable, and a little scared.

"Get off me!" I managed to yell, and when I did, he covered my mouth with his hand roughly. I let out a scream, and he pushed me harder against the wall. I let out a soft cry.

"Shut up!" He growled, as he returned to kissing me. I could feel tears stinging the corners of my eyes, and I did the first thing that came to mind. I kneed him in the balls. He let out a groan, and slapped me across the face.

I let out a cry of shock, and I brought my hand up to my face quickly. "You little bitch. You're going to pay for that!" He yelled, as he reeled is fist back. I scrunched back, anticipating a the hit.

But it never came. I heard the guy yelp in pain, and I opened my eyes to see Logan of all people in front of me. He slammed his fist into the guy's face, and the guy scrambled off away from us. I was breathing heavily, and Logan turned his attention towards me. I was shaking, and he could obviously see that.

He grabbed onto my arm gently, and pulled me through another door. The warm summer air blew against me, and I walked outside and leaned against the brick wall. "Are you alright?" He asked, and I wiped my eyes.

"I'm fine." I replied, as I sniffled a bit. I brought my hand up to my face, and immediately felt a stinging sensation in my right cheek. I let out a small gasp. "As if you care." I mumbled, and he glared at me.

"I just saved your ass back there, and you're already going to start acting like a bitch to me?" He snapped, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Thank you, really Logan. Now please just leave me alone." I said, as I slid down to my but on the ground. I wrapped my arms around my legs, and buried my face into my knees.

I waited to hear his footsteps walk away, but I never did. In an instant I felt his cold grip around my arm, and he pulled me up from the floor. I glared at him, but winced when I felt the pain in my cheek.

"Let me see." He ordered, and I reluctantly let him look. He brought his cold fingertips to my face, and I must admit it felt good. It being cold, not him! He did NOT feel good!

God! There is nothing good about Logan!

"I'm fine Logan, really." I said quietly, as I adverted my eyes from his gaze. I felt his fingers underneath my chin, and he tilted my face up to look at his. I reluctantly met his stare.

I gulped, his gaze digging into me.

"I can kill him if you want me to." He said, his voice showing no sign of joking. I laughed at him, trying to lighten the mood.

"That's alright, honestly. I think I got my revenge. I did a number on his little friends." I stated, smirking to myself. Logan laughed at this, and I smiled slightly. "But thanks Logan. You're not AS bad as I thought you were." I stated with a smirk.

He stared at me for a second. "Yeah, you're okay. I guess. Kind of bitchy and annoying, but other than that you're fine." He replied back.

I groaned at him. "Wow! Way to ruin a nice moment! God!" I exclaimed, as I pulled away from him roughly. "Leave me alone." I said, as I began to walk away from him.

I then felt him grab onto my arm, and I was pushed against the wall by him. "HEY!" I yelled.

"You know, you're voice gives me a headache." He stated, I glared daggers at him.

"You're such a dick." I growled, and he smirked at me.

"Yeah, but that's why you like me." He told me, and I laughed at him.

"Pff, you wish! Logan, I don't like, rude, pompous, assholes like you." I stated, and he smirked at me. "I don't!" I yelled.

"Well, then you won't mind if I do this." He said, and before I could do anything, he had his lips pressed against mine. I was so shocked that he just did this.

Logan is kissing me.

I really wanted to slap him. I wanted to punch him in the face or worse, in his little Logan's. But for some damn reason, I kissed him back.

And I'm sure I'm going to regret that later.

(PICTURE OF LOGAN)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 10.4K 35
Every fifty years a girl from her village is chosen to be the mate of a werewolf. Myah goes to her friend's house during "The Night Of The Chose...
222K 8.6K 32
You may have read stories with the same kind of plot but I have some plot twists here and there in mind, so read on to see what is in store. Rose Ki...
438 17 13
Dani and the new guy are in love,her best friend is a lesbian, her admirer is a lesbian vampire who will do anything to have her,she's also betrothed...
726K 17.5K 29
Follow Amelia and see how she finds love after being Banished by her own Alpha mate.