A Man in White Collar (Comple...

By lefleurenoire

Lou Moreau, the beautiful independent woman who is fond of literature breaks up with his loyal perfect lover... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1: The End of The Beginning
Chapter 2: Beyond the Breakup
Chapter 3: Sleepless in Massachusetts
Chapter 4: White Collar
Chapter 5: Captivated
Chapter 6: Silence
Chapter 7: Knowing
Chapter 9: Big Mistake
Chapter 10: Over Again
Chapter 11: Intertwined
Chapter 12: Caught Between Two Stools
Chapter 13: The Unspoken
Chapter 14: Denial
Chapter 15: Honesty
Chapter 16: Broken Arrow
Chapter 17: Prospero
Chapter 18: Home
Chapter 19: The Whisper
Chapter 20: Shaded In
Chapter 21: The Unexpected
Chapter 22: Milano
Chapter 23: Ruthless Truth
Chapter 24: Coming Out
Chapter 25: The Other Way Around
Chapter 26: Imposter
Chapter 27 - Ease
Chapter 28 - La Lune
Chapter 29 - The Ugly Truth
Chapter 30 - Damsel in Distress
Chapter 31 - The Revenge
Chapter 32 - The Masquerade
[Finale] Chapter 33 - The Start of the Ending
A Man in White Collar Saga

Chapter 8: Solemn Night

84 6 2
By lefleurenoire

There was him
Staring at my eyes cheerfully
Implying things that I'd love to hear further
As if the meteors would never leave its skyline
As if the stars would always stay on its constellation
And from that time I realized
It's love at first sight

After Lou and he had had dinner, they walked around the Congress Street as they enjoyed the summer air in Massachusetts. Lou stared at him realizing that she was then walking with a man whom she has been yearning for to know about but she somehow hadn't got the chance to ask for his name.

".... But however, participating in international events which discuss about global issues is a very impactful thing that we could ever do," He preached in the matter of fact.

He had a very high concern in discussing international issues. Although his major and interest are quite contrary, being a diplomat was actually his ultimate goal since he started participating in the conferences of Model United Nations.

"And why do you like Literature so much?" he added after he had talked about his passion in international issues.

"I love the art of writing," I smiled at him as he kept his eyes on her. "I love how we can freely put our complicated thoughts into a poem for example."

"Have you ever made a poem for someone?" he inquired nicely.

"I always do to the ones I simply adore," answered Lou shortly as she smiled at him.

They had been walking for a couple of hours. Lou enjoyed every single second with him. She could feel the loss that she had been suffering from Paul started fading away since the presence of the man in white collar. She knew the reason why she broke up with Paul was her because she somehow had the gut to let go of him and she knew that Paul still loved her.

"It was a great night," he tried to smile with his lips pressed as he stood in front of Lou's door house. "Nice to meet you, Lou."

"Thanks for the treat," said Lou shortly and gave him a light smile. He grinned as he turned back but he stopped when Lou called him out, "Hey, I haven't known what your name is."
He turned back to Lou and said, "I'm Will—".

Somebody tapped Lou's shoulder and she looked at the touch was from and it was a park ranger, "Excuse me, are you alright?"

Lou was surprised and her eyes widened, "What do you mean alright?"

"I've been watching you zoning out with eyes opened for approximately 3 hours. I hope you're doing fine." explained the park ranger as she looked worried.

"Zoning out? Am I daydreaming for that long? For Pete's Sake, 3 hours?!", argued Lou in her subconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
3.2M 263K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
585K 50.2K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...