Ishq, Pyaar aur Love ❤️ {#Wat...

By LadkiBeautiful_m

Highest ranking- #120 on 06/25/16 This is a sequel to my first book, Ishq Wala Love.... I hope this book will... More

Note to Readers!!
Sana's sad birthday!
Birthday Girl
A Day Full Of Surprises!
The Date!
Messing up and Treat
BABY pink!
Gulaabo
Because I Care....
Coonoor Part 1
Sorry!
Pool Fun
I'm a strong woman!
Bonfire Mess
I want you!
New book 🙈
Family Planning!
MERA HAPPY BUDDAY
Duriyaan
A little problem over here
HEY

Jaaneman Aah!

837 48 123
By LadkiBeautiful_m

I know I update my books alternately and Shaadi should've been updated but I'm really excited to write this one and honestly I haven't planned the next chapter of Shaadi yet, so Voilà!

Sana's P.O.V.
Rohan and the rest of the gang had reach there by about 10 minutes. Luckily, Kuhu wiped all that mess from my face and fixed it. We all rushed downstairs to the lobby as we were getting late. I brought the huge paper bag of picnic food that we prepared. I got my handbag as well and made sure nothing was left behind.

Since Parth was already carrying Kuhu's bag, Abhi came up to me and offered to help with the paper bag.

"No it's fine, I'll take it." I said coldly.

He pulled it from my hand and carried it on his own. Aww, he's such a sweetheart.
I'm the stupid one who always gets angry and fights.

But I promised myself, on this trip, no fighting!

But honestly, I'm having fun teasing him. Seeing his reactions make me laugh like a pig. Maybe I'll tease him a bit more. Just a bit.

They all arrived in a huge van and waved through the window, I waved back in excitement and went ahead to greet them.

When we were done with our 'hi's' and 'hello's', we decided to finally board the vehicle.

Abhi let me lead the way, but me being the naughty one, ran and sat in the front passenger seat.

Abhi gave me a "What The Hell" look.
I smirked and flipped my hair.

And then I realized, that Kabir is going to drive. Oops, Abhi will be angrier, or should I say more jealous!

"Hey Sana, long time huh." Kabir greeted.
I always found this guy oddly weird. I mean he was sweet and all, and after all he is Anu's boyfriend, but I never understood him.

"Yeah I know. So, how are you?" I awkwardly asked.
"I'm great and you? Is that your boyfriend at the back? I've heard a lot about him." He replied.

This made me feel so proud. Proud to say that yes! I am HIS.

"Yup. He's mine. You've heard good or bad?" I chuckled.

"Both actually." He giggled along.
Told you! Confusing.

Abhi's P.O.V.
I was raging in anger. I mean how could she sit next to some random guy who I at least don't know.

Like, what am I??

I was sitting next to Rohan in the middle row.

We were 4 couples in total.
Me-Sana, Rohan-Tia, Vinay-Kushi, who were our old college friends and Anu. And that guy in front, driving, was probably her boyfriend.

"Bhai, yeh driver kon hai?" I whispered in Rohan's ear.
"Kabir. Kamina saala, jab dekho, ladkiyon pe line maarta rehta hai. He even flirts with Tia! Despite of having a girlfriend!" He said as he almost crushed his teeth in anger.

"Koi baat nahi, aaj isko dekh lunga." I pulled the sleeves of my shirt until my elbow and clenched my fists.

---------------
I kept checking Sana now and then, I didn't realize when she had fallen asleep.

She must be really tired. She was in the most uncomfortable position with her neck twisted in such a way, that it disturbed me.

I moved a little forward to check if she was in deep sleep or just resting.
I noticed her dress moving upward and that jerk Kabir looking at her in a cheap way.

That's it, I lost my mind.

"Kabir, she's really uncomfortable, I'll take her at the back." I kind of shouted.
"She's fine here. It's alright." He replied with a smirk on his face.

WHO IS HE? Who is he to tell me what my girlfriend needs?

Hai kon woh?

Just as I was thinking of how to get him to stop the car, so I can take care of my baby girl. He pretended to drop the water bottle and stopped the car.

He bent down to pick it up and his hand purposely brushed with Sana's leg.

Fuck no.
I've had enough.
I opened the door roughly and went to the front.
I tried to open the door on Sana's side but he had locked it.
I banged it loudly and he unlocked it.

There she was, sleeping peacefully, like a baby, with her mouth slightly opening.
I picked her up in my arms and brought her to the back of the car, where there was much more space.

Anu, who was sitting at the back, moved in front and we all arranged our seating arrangement and I made Sana rest properly.

I placed her head on my chest and wrapped a nice blanket on her.
She recognized my scent and my warmth, so she snuggled in and mumbled something.

Sana's P.O.V.
I woke up to the sound of everyone laughing and playing around.
I realized that I wasn't sitting in front anymore, instead I was in a warmer place.

I felt like home.
That's when I realized I was in Abhi's arms, wrapped lovingly.
I looked up at him and he flashed a handsome smile.
"Good morning doraemon!" He giggled.

I yawned and sat up straight. He gave me some water and I gulped it down immediately. I felt slight pains in my stomach again.
I clutched his arm and his face turned into one filled with concern.
"Hey! Are you okay? Do you wanna take medicines?" He panicked.
I firmly nodded and he picked out chicken shawarma rolls from the big bag and stuffed them into me.

I actually felt a lot better after having them and my pain had subsided.

"You okay now??" He fixed my hair.
"Yeah Abhi I'm fine." I pecked his cheek and hugged him.

"Oye! You guys don't backseat bingo okay?" Someone screamed from the front.

Backseat bingo?? Oh my!
I can't stop laughing at that thought.

"Sana! Pass the popcorn please." Kushi whispered as a mischievous smile played on her lips.
I quietly passed the container of popcorn.

She grabbed a fist full of popcorn and dropped them all in Vinay's mouth which was openly hanging in the air as he was sleeping.

I stifled my laughter and made weird noises. I was laughing like a hyena giving birth!

He woke up with a jerk and all the popcorn fell out of his mouth.

And the whole van was filled with different noises.

We laughed like retarded seals, pregnant hyenas, a monkey on its period, a rat who was having an orgasm and a donkey who got circumcised.

And Vinay glared at Kushi so dangerously, that even I was scared.

"What the fucking hell Kushi?" He screamed at the poor girl.
But she was just having fun!

"Woah woah woah! Calm down buddy. It was just a silly joke." Abhi interrupted.

He is my hero!

Kushi stared at the window and I sensed that she was about to cry. Poor girl.
"Guys lets play a game! It's getting so boring yaar!" I suggested.

------------------------
After 3 rounds of Antakshri, 1 jam session and a hundred jokes cracked, we had finally reached Coonoor.

The guys had booked this big resort there. It looked pretty pricy, but it was classy and really mind blowing.

:A/N: I know there aren't any rich, and classy hotels or resorts in Coonoor. But this is a fictional story, so use you imagination people!

Once we reach, the boys took care of the check in stuff while we girls were busy taking pictures and admiring the hotel.
The luggage had been already sent to our rooms so we decided to grab some dinner.

Dinner was filled with laughs and giggles. I excused myself to the washroom to wash my hands and freshen up.

Kushi followed me into the washroom and as I was fixing my makeup, she came up to me and hugged me.

She sobbed a bit and tried to stop her break down.

"Oye lesbo! What's wrong?" I teased.

She composed herself and fixed her clothes.
"I'm sorry." She mumbled.
"Do you want me to call Vinay?" I fixed her hair as it messed up.

"Vinay is the problem!" She raged.
"What? Why?"

"I don't know Sana, he's been acting really weird since months, I feel like there is no love in between us anymore. He doesn't care about me anymore. I feel alone Sana." She burst out.

Poor her, she didn't deserve this.
But now I realize something, I realize that I'm taking Abhi for granted.
What if one day things mess up because of me? What will I do? I will break. I will become the old Sana.

I shivered in fear. I don't want that to happen again, no way.

"Sana?"

"Huh? O-oh I'm sor-sorry." I was stammering!

"Sana, your not feeling well I guess. It's alright, we can talk about it later." She smiled.
"Our rooms are next to each other right? You know what, come to my room tonight and don't worry I'll send Abhi out." I chuckled.

"Oh no! Abhi will kill me!" She giggled.

My phone started ringing and it was the great, your highness, Abhi.

"Put it on speaker!!" She screamed.
"Okay, okay!"

*baby what's taking you so long? Come fast na*

"Awwww!" Kushi exclaimed.

*I'm coming Abhi, wait*

*make it quick yaar, I can't wait to eat you up tonight*

I stood there red as a tomato.
Kushi laughed like a witch.

*shut up Abhi*
I whispered in embarrassment.

"Come let's go, otherwise Abhi will come here only.... To eat you up!" And she laughed like there's no tomorrow.

"Abhi can wait, I need to talk to you. Come to my room alright?" I said, more serious this time.
"Thanks Sana, I love you." She hugged.

The door opened and Abhi stood there looking at us in a disgusting way.

"Abhi!!! What the hell are you doing in the ladies' room?" I screamed.
"Sana!! What the hell are you doing with her?" He mocked me.

"Oh my god guys! I'm going!" And Kushi left whilst giggling.

"Come let's go!!!!" He pulled me out.
------------
We settled into our rooms and freshened up. The rooms were amazeballs and were perfect for couples.

It also had a huge balcony with an awesome view.

I shooed Abhi out the room and called Kushi.

We plopped on the bed and laughed randomly.

"Kushi, the only advice I can give to you is.... To talk. Trust me, things will sort out after you talk to him. Tell him what you're feeling, tell him how alone you are, and he will realize his mistakes. Don't worry, it will be alright." I advised.
"Thank you so much Sana." She smiled.

"It's fine re!"
"Ok now I've got to be going, Abhi and you enjoy!" She giggled.
"You also enjoy with Vinay! And don't make too much noise okay? I'm just in the next room." I whispered.

We laughed like drunk pigs and she left afterwards.

I smiled to myself remembering Abhi's words.
"I can't wait to eat you up tonight."
I picked up the phone and dialed his number.

"Yes, Miss Sana. Do I have the permission to come now?" He answered.
"Certainly Mister Abhi."

And within 2 seconds he came in the room.

He typed stuff on his phone and hit a button and played the song, "Jaaneman Aah"

He unhooked his shirt's buttons one by one, revealing his chiseled abs.
I couldn't stop laughing at his weird expressions.

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

His shirt was completely off and I was probably drooling by then.

He smirked at me and continued with his weird seductive dance.
I heard a beep on my phone and went to check it.

I got a message request from a random guy and I found it really funny.

Abhi gave me weird looks as I laughed like a retard.

"What's wrong with you?" He squinted his eyes.
"See this." I pulled him in excitement.
I showed him the message and his face had no expressions at all.

"It's not funny." He looked away from me.

"Awww... Someone is jealous." I pinched his cheeks in awe.
"I'm not jealous okay! Let me show this guy now." He said like a little kid.

And before I could hold my phone back, he snatched it.

"Abhi noooo! Please give me my phone. Abhi!!" I shouted.

Oh god what if he sees??

"Abhi noooo please please please." I begged.
"What the hell! There are so many people who send you messages like these Sana. You never even told me!" Oh fuck he saw it.

Now he's gonna act like a pathetic parent and delete my social media account.

"Your not getting this phone back!" And he took advantage of my height, he pulled it up and I couldn't even reach it.

Now there's only one option.

I slowly starting removing the tank top that I was wearing.

His eyes popped out and the phone dropped from his hand.
Oh god, my phone, my life!

Luckily, the floor was carpeted so it didn't get hurt.

He started moving closer to me and I sneakily got the phone from the carpet and ran for my life.

"Sanaaaaa! Not fair!" He cried.
I stuck my tongue at him and he ran around to chase me.

Now we were like dogs and cats, chasing each other here and there.

I gave up and ended on the bed, breathing heavily.

Abhi landed on me with a thud.
"Hey, are you okay? I'm sorry." He pecked my cheek.

Abhi is such a sweetheart. He'd always care about me. No matter what.

"I'm fine baby." I pulled the comforter on top of us and rested on his chest.

"Sana, I got us something." He messed my hair.
"What??" I jumped up in excitement.

He pulled a rectangular box from his pocket, and it probably wasn't a ring because the box was too big for one.

He opened it and there were two bracelets inside. One with Abhi's name on it and one with mine.

"Abhi, these are beautiful. Thank you." I kissed him and picked up the bracelet in my hand.
"This is just to remind you that I am with you wherever you go, and you will also stay with me no matter where or when." He took me in his arms and caressed my back.

"I love you so much Abhi, and I'm sorry."
"Sorry about what?" He rubbed his nose with mine.
"For getting upset all the time, for annoying you and for crying for stupid things."

"You don't have to apologize Sana. I know you love annoying me and I love it too."

How is this man so freaking perfect.

--------------------

Was it boring??
I'm so sorry for the late update.
As you all know, I was upset and feeling low.

Thanks to all of you wonderful people, I'm feeling better now. I'm not completely okay yet because I still feel a bit blue and some negative thoughts still cross my mind.

Also!

Announcement!

I will be focusing on this book and my new book called "The Girl Who Can Never Be Mine". And I'm keeping "My Sister's Shaadi" on hold for a little while as there are some parts I'm unsure of.

I will try to update more regularly starting now because my exams have ended and I have plenty of time.

Also, to end this....

It's finally September and there are mang important stuff this month-

1. I complete 1 whole year on Wattpad. Yes that's right! I'm a Wattpad reader since one year now! The Wattpad journey has been beautiful till now and I hope that it will continue like this

2. It's been six months since I'm writing here and I've finished 1 book, currently writing 2, and took down 1 book already 🙈

3. BAAR BAAR DEKHO!!!
I swear I had only one meal today just to get my mom to take me to watch that movie (Coz I can't go alone) and guess what? MY MOM CHOSE HER KITTY PARTY INSTEAD.
They are hardly showing 2 shows! Ughahahgsjahshssuwndghwnabsgsh

4. GANPATI BAPPA MORYAAAAA
my favorite time of the year is here!
Gannu is here! Ganpati is always fun!
May lord ganesh fill all our lives with happiness and remove all the obstacles in life.

5. So many birthdayssssss!!
September is a month full of birthdays!
So happy birthday, if it's your birthday! That sounded really weird.

Kay.thenx.bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 2.2K 28
Completed Ft. Sidneet The story revolves around an online world . This is a Sidneet ff .How two people fell in love with each other without meeting...
82.8K 10.4K 28
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say it's diffi...
86.4K 13.2K 55
What happens when Sidharth Shukla, a famous RJ, and Sana Mukherjee, a bengali girl, are forced to marry each other because of their families? He is a...
22.8K 4.2K 24
It's not possible to stay away from the person you love the most. But what happens when death seperates two souls? Can people return after death to b...