I'm Still Here: Sequel For 'S...

By Desire1929

WARNING: This book is for 18 years or older. There are strong language, sexual scenes and other mature conten... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 7
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81
Chapter 82.
Final Chapter
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6

Chapter 1

20.2K 356 161
By Desire1929

FIVE YEARS LATER

Monique POV

Five years had past and many things changed, but it seem as if some things were meant to be the same. . .in a way.

Michael is now the riches man in this country. He's famous, ignorant, cocky and the part I never really expected him to be, a player. The guy even has a tattoo now. He's actually everything he wasn't at first, but I think I know why, heck of course I know why.

Akeilia on the other hand got through school so successfully. When she said that she wanted to focus on her academy, she really wasn't joking. She's now a serious business woman who takes her work seriously. She has her own apartment, car etc. She really surprised me. Especially after she stayed in and cried her eyes out until they're swollen for practically three months, after she caught Michael red handed with that woman. Who to tell she didn't sat on his d*ck too. I hate Michael for doing that to her. Apart from her success, what he did affected her deeply. She's not interested on settling down with any man even if they're good people or even seem good. Somehow everyone she spoke to drifted from her. It made her think that something is wrong with her and that made her even more sad. I hate seeing what my friend has become.

She use to change men often but I haven't seen her with any lately. I tried talking to her about it, but she got upset with me and avoided me for about a week. After we started speaking to each other again, I tried not to bring up anything that would make her feel annoyed. God, I told her to admit her feelings for him before its too late and she didn't. Now look what's happening. Maybe if she had told him a long time ago despite of what she was going through, Michael wouldn't have been with that no good tramp. Still he's a man too and he went a while without tender physical attachment. He was really stressed out and needed a break.

Akeilia told me that John said Michael killed someone, but of course she wouldn't believe. Until she asked him and he didn't give a straight answer. She's confused and hurt. I don't see why Michael should've hid it from her. They'd been through so much. She also trusted and loved him. . .but of course he doesn't know that.

Five years ago after the three months she was stressed out, Akeilia told me that Michael asked her if she was at his office and why is she avoiding him. He probably had a feeling that Akeilia found out what he did, but maybe wasn't sure. Its obvious that the secretary told him she'd been there. I asked her what she'd told him. She said that she told him yes she was there but got an urgent call and had to leave immediately. When he asked for an explanation for avoiding him, she told him that she's busy with school work. Why didn't she just tell him there and then? They could've worked something out. Its not like they were in an intimate relationship when he did it.

Five years had passed, five freaking years and all they do is make each other miserable instead of just working things out and admit their feelings, then just f*ck it out or something. I would've told Michael that Akeilia is in love with him to make things easier, but it wouldn't be fair for him to hear it from me. Akeilia won't even listen to me, she's so damn stubborn.

"Hey". I frowned and groan a bit, slowly turned my body to the direction of my husband. And no its not Leon.

He sat beside me and lift my feet then rest them on his lap.

"Home so early?" I asked smiling at him. He stretched a bit, rest his hand on my bloated six month old belly then started rubbing it slowly.

"I can't be too long from him. . .or her. I still don't get why you don't want to find out".

I rolled my eyes and sigh.

"I think your going to torment me until my delivery, heck you've been tormenting me since three months now, so let's just get it over with". I said in surrender.

"Nah its ok. Its what you want. I'm just anxious babe".

"Don't you think I am".

"You are?"

"I'm anxious for it to get the hell out. Its painful at times".

"And beautiful". He grinned.

"Your gonna make me a father, and to express how I feel about it is impossible because there's no words that can describe it. Your not just my wife. . .your my soulmate. I love you Monique". He brushed his thumb across my cheek.

"Awww I love you too baby. And I'm happy to be your wife and the mother of your first born". He bend closer to me, then kiss me passionately. I feel like he's the only one for me and that's how I always want to feel. I wish Akeilia could say the same or even experience what I am. We've been friends like forever. I can't be completely happy if I know that she isn't.

"Baby what's wrong?" I didn't even realise that we stopped kissing.

"Ahm nothing". I smile, trying to fight back the tears that's now gonna let my husband know that I'm lying, because their now streaming down my face.

"You know who your talking to right? I know that your lying. . .". He frown and slowly removed my feet from his lap.

"And I think its time to take those two idiots and beat them dead".

"My friend is not an idiot. Michael was the one who screwed everything up".

"Both of them are to blame. I'm tired of you crying because of them Monique. Its not healthy for our baby nor our relationship. For five years you've been doing this and I'm frustrated about it".

"Your a man Leon, you can handle these things. You can still be happy while your best friend isn't, but I can't". Ok so I lied. Yes Leon and I are husband and wife. I'm Mrs Clarke. He stand and I look up at him.

"Its their problem. They're living their miserable life. Allow us to live our happy one. Let's enjoy this moment". He softly said.

"I will, I just want my friend to be happy".

"Ok Fine, I'm going to the bathroom". He walked off vigorously loosening his tie. He's angry.

"Leon please I'm-". He slammed the door and I started to cry even more.

Leon and I weren't all happy. When we were having problems in the past we forgot that even when we love each other we can still have problems.

He cheated on me, but he was drunk at the time. When we were having problems he went out to drink. It felt like ten thousand rocks fell on my heart, even though I know that he was drunk when he did it. I did the stupidest thing, to cheat on him, with my ex, ken. This happened before we were married.

Leon almost killed him. No he didn't caught us red handed. He just. . .found out. Leon saw me talking to him when I went grocery shopping. He's very smart. Its like he can sense when something is wrong. That's not how he found out though. Its by my phone.

I had to cry and went on my knees begging him not to kill him, outside the supermarket where everyone was watching, but its wasn't because I had any feelings for ken, that was long gone. I just wanted to get back at him for cheating on me. It was because I love Leon and I did not want him to go to prison. And I also wanted to have his babies. But of course he interpreted it wrong. He thought that I was in love with ken and wanted to leave him. So he made sure he did first. He told me that (we are done, never happened, forgotten!). Those were his exact words.

Ken also interpreted it wrongly. He thought that I begged for him because I wanted to be with him.

Fate brought us back together, and I'm happy. It also took us a long time before we could trust each other again. Ken on the other hand never spoke to me again, but I don't care. He'll only be a reminder of the pain I'd caused my husband.

I need to stop let Akeilia and Michael problems affect me or I might lose my husband again.

I slowly got up and started to move towards the bathroom.

Soon I open the door and the shower was already on. I don't feel like I can stop loving him, especially that he's my main source of happiness in every way.

Five years ago, I thought us would be over when my parents restricted me from seeing him, but they that didn't stop us. When they brought me to school, we went out on my lunch time.

My parents accepted him three years ago, because they saw that he means well for me and I love him.

I can't stop myself from remembering the hot and steamy sex we've made over the years. Though, I was worried about getting pregnant at that time, but he assured me that I wouldn't and he made sure it didn't, until now. Thinking about it now makes me wanna go in there and show him how slutty I can be.

I walked in and slowly closed the door. His clothes are all over the place. I bet he took them off in anger.

I slowly took my clothes off, then walked to the tub, stop and take a deep breathe, inhale. . .exhale.

I slowly pulled the shower curtain aside. Oh my god! I got startled and my heartbeat started racing and my whole body heated up when our eyes make four. The hell! How did he know I was in here?

Remember that your husband was a well trained skilled bodyguard, who's super smart and has damn sharp ears.

Just by looking into his cute innocent looking bluish eyes make me know that he's the man for me. And just by the way he's looking at me, allows me to see his love. It's like I can actually feel it radiating from him.

I was worried that once my belly started to grow he won't be attracted to me anymore, but I was wrong. He still is. But he's so busy at times we hardly get to have sex.

I look down and his member that is already hard. Its not small and I'm not sure if I should say that its huge either. All I know is that its hard to go in at times and it really hurts, due to our lack of sex. What the hell am I saying? Of course its huge!
I chuckle to myself remembering the time Akeilia caught us. God I was enjoying myself. I was on the rebound, but Leon meant something to me and now he's my world, this family we're now going to have. . .is my whole world.

My heart sank when he turned around and back to the shower without saying a word. I carefully stepped in the tub. Droplets of water slashing on my bare skin from his.

"Baby I'm sorry. Can we please talk about this?"

"There's nothing to talk about". I hate it when he's upset with me. Its like a part of me is dead.

"Leon please let's just-"

"Just don't Monique". He turn around. My chest burns when he looks at me, making me feel as if he's actually piercing through me with his eyes. Usually when he's upset with me and I show up in the bathroom or the bedroom naked, he gave in instantly. I can tell that he's fed up, because he's hard yet he won't touch me.

Leon doesn't get angry easily, but once he is, he can't be calmed easily. If he was the one who's wrong I'd be doing worst than just standing there, but because I'm at fault I have to work this out properly with him.

"You can't keep doing this. Its affecting our relationship. Its affecting me". He angrily points at his wet sexy hard chest.

"I know baby. I won't do it again-".

"That's what you said the damn last time. . .". He said through gritted teeth. I feel unshed tears slowly making its presence.

". . .Yet you did it again over and over. You say this now and the moment I'm calm, you do the same thing and I'm sick of it!".

"You don't have to yell". I softly said. Tears now tricking down my cheeks.

He let out a heavy breathe and turn around.

"Leave so that I can calm down". He placed both hands on the wall, looking down still under the shower. I started to sob looking at his back.

"I hate it when y-your upset with me".

"Yet you keeping doing things that caused me to". He replied coldly. That does it.

"Screw you Leon! Now your acting like a damn child!" I quickly turned around. The soap in the tub made my feet slipped.

"Leon!" I screamed in terror trying to balance.

I feel strong arms wrapped around my belly and my neck. when too much pressure was on my belly he eased up and put it on my neck before he pulled me against him then lowered the pressure.

I start breathing heavily and crying, while my heart keeps pounding still in shock.

"I got you baby. Your alright. Your alright. Shhh". He consoled also breathing heavily, with one hand wrapped above my cleavage, while the other slowly rubbing my belly. I guess he's shocked too.

"I-I could've lost my b-babyyy". I cried even more, sobbing.

"You haven't. . .and you won't". He whispered. He slowly turned me around. Both of us under the shower, my hair and my whole body soaking wet, gazing passionately into each others eyes.

"I won't let anything happen to you baby. I may be upset with you, but I still hate to see you cry and I care deeply about you".

I sniff.

"I love you L-Leon. . .and I want this to work". He sigh.

"I should've acted better. Just please stop stressing yourself and also my unborn bambino, about Akeilia and Michael. They'll be fine".

"Its not Michael that I'm worried about. That's your job". I smiled and sniff.

He smile, and I've never seen a smile so breathtaking and sexy. I'm now fully recovered from what just occurred and my senses are back in place. Mostly the sense of touch because I now feel his hard d*ck between the gap at my thighs. It triggers my arousal and suddenly we slowly start moving closer. . . and closer. I closed my eyes as our lips crashed.

Both of us parted our lips simultaneously as the water showered down on us.

I gasped in surprise, but sigh in relief when I feel his finger rubbing on my clit.

"Hmmm". I moaned under our kiss. Gosh I feel so excited already.

"You like that don't you?" He broke the kiss to say. I nod and smile like a three year old when mom asked me if I want a lollipop. I wrapped my arms around his strong neck. Unusually I'll just jump on him, but not with my big pumpkin.

"Leon". I moaned before grabbing his lips again, after he slipped his finger inside and instantly my walls started throbbing around it.

"Calling my name so soon?" He broke our kiss to say, giving me the sexy smirk that turns me on even more. Even he is panting.

"Cocky much".

"Always. Let's take this to the bedroom. Shall we?" He pulled his finger out. No I want more.

"No I want it right here".

"But your-"

"Horny and and can't wait for your d*ck to reach my G-spot". I quickly cut him off. I know he was gonna say pregnant, like hell I'm aware of that. Since my belly got huge, he doesn't wanna have sex anywhere than the bed room. He said I'm in a fragile state.

"Are you-"

"Sure yes hurry up Leon your killing me here". I whine.

"Ok ok".

He bend his head at my ear and I closed my eyes.

"I'm gonna make you scream my name like you've never done before". He whispered and something ran throughout my entire body because I know what he's capable of.

"Someone's already excited". He smiled after he saw my hard nipples. I blush a little.

He bend, cupped my breast with his lips, sucking and nipping on it, while gently pinching the other.

I moan and pressed his head on it as he sucked a bit harder.

His pushed his finger inside me again. This time two, slowly thrusting and twirling his fingers.

He let hold from my breast and begins to peck my belly dragging his tongue on it, then grab my breast.

I quickly hold on to the shower pipe because I swore my legs just got weak. I moaned and opened my legs wider.

"Make sure you hold on tight baby".

He pulled his finger out.

"Leon!" I screamed and laughed after he lifted me. I'd never gotten this position since my belly got big.

He's on one of his knees while I'm jacked up in the air. I put some of my weight on the pipe so all of it won't be on him, even though he doesn't mind. I love that I have a strong husband.

"L-Leon!. . .y-you can't do that". I screamed after he sicked his tongue inside of me.

"Why not angel?"

Electric shockwaves started to run through me after he stick his tongue in there again, swirling and gently sucking.

"Because you know that I'm gonna- Leon!" I heard him chuckle. He's enjoying this. He just loves to taunt me.

"Then why don't you just let it flow while screaming my name". I've got the best freaky husband ever. I must return this favour one day. He never asked, but once I deliver our baby and healed, I'm gonna do it.

Somehow he knows exactly when I'm gonna go off, and once I reach that point, he'll stop and soon he'll start to penetrate me while I constantly screamed his name in pleasure once he touched my G-spot.

So what do you think about this Chapter?

Vote

Comment

Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 274 19
All of (or most of) Edgar Allen Poe's short stories and poems. [if you would like to see a story/poem added feel free to message me]
212K 1.9K 14
in which rachel taylor dresses to kill, literally šš š£ššš¬šØš§ šš¢š„ššš®š«šžš§š­š¢š¬ šŸš¢šœ Ā© glossybombshell
Dead Man's Wish By

Teen Fiction

1.5K 67 6
Severus Snape wished for one thing before he died on the floor of the Shrieking Shack. His wish? To change everything.
55.8K 1.7K 53
ā˜† It's the year 2006 ā˜… Constance Bane quits her previous job in a band and is immediately taken in by a group of punk-rock strangers who are in a suc...