One shots-Chenry and Jaele

By michellebelit

All I can say is that their is definitely some steamy stuff going on in here More

no;1
no;2
no;3
no;4
no;5
no;6
no;7
no;8
no;9
no;10
First Chapter is Up!
no;11
no;12/part 2
no;14
no;15
no;16
Taming Him
GO CHECK IT OUT !!!!
Calling All Anime Lovers

no;13

1.9K 43 9
By michellebelit

1k in 2 weeks great,thank you!

Riele:21
Jace:24

Riele.

I made sure all of my shirt button were done before knocking on the door of Mr Norman's office.So many girls at this place want his dick all up in them,ugh hoes.

Jace has a soft spot for me though,even though I don't drool over him like all the other girls,that work with his company.

"Come in."I heard his raspy voice,which turned me on.

"Hello Sir-"

"You may call me Jace."He smirked.

I bit my lip and looked down.

"I've got some documents from the files you asked me to search."I handed him the sheets of paper.

During the process our fingers shared a little connection,I looked away clearly embarrassed.

"Don't be shy around me,Riele."He stood up and towered over me,despite the fact I was wearing these damn killer heals.

He began caressing my cheeks as he cupped my face.

"Has anyone told you of how much beauty you consume."I loved how the words rolled of his tongue.

I mean we are just business partners,nothing more.

Our lips were so close to making contact but someone bursts through the door.

Ugh it's that young dumb girl,Ella.

"Sorry to disturb!"She cleared her throat.

"How many times have I told you to knock!I own you remember."Mr Norman looked so damn hot when he told her off.

"I-I'm sorry sir."She stuttered.

"What do you want?"He fixed up his collar.

"We received a message from your rival Sean Ryan Fox,he sent over this usb with a note attached to it,sir"She handed it to Mr Norman.

"Leave."

Ella scurried out the door.

"Miss Downs."He looked at me.

"Yes Sir."I studied his face.

"I've got business to take care off,stay here and don't touch anything."He warned me.

"But I don't want t-"

"You're my PA,you do everything I say."He leaned closer to my,making my breathing pace hitch higher.

"Y-yes sir."I nodded as he stared deeply into my eyes.

"Don't touch a thing,puppet."He pecked my cheeks making me urge for more.

I sat there and spun in my chair.

What does he expect me to do?

Sit here like a lost sheep!?

I really wanted to find out more about Jace,I literally only know his age and name.

I walked up to his desks.

Don't do it,you'll see something you don't like!

I began having second thoughts.

Do it! find out more about him,you can't like someone you hardly know.

I opened the draw and pulled out one that said confidential in large red print.

I opened it and it read:

Jace we made a deal you idiot don't make me kill you because I will the slow painful way,and everyone you love.

I will so you better keep your side of the deal!

Sean R Fox

Damn Jace might be in trouble!

What do I do?Stay here or help?

I checked in more of his draws and spotted a small pistol probably and RK-5 (black opps fan😭🔥)I picked it up and slid it into the side of my penicil skirt and wore Jace's jacket to cover it up.

I left the room disobeying Jace.

"Where are you going?"I stopped by Maeve.

"Hey leave her alone!shes a newbie."Isabela yelled.

"Fuck off bela,I wanna put her in her place."Maeve.

Isabela made her way towards us.

I stood there impatient.

"Leave the girl alone,you can go I'm sorry about my friend!"isbela smiled at me.

I entered the lift and kept a low profile as I exited.

On one of the letters it said the location of the meet up.

I entered my car and sped off.

I reached a small industry building that appeared a bit strange.

I opened the door and held my pistol in front of me.

I heard shouting in the distance,I adjusted my tights quickly before following the sound.

"What happened to one on one!"That was Jace's voice.

"Mannn you really should trust me!"Laughed and I heard the sound of a punch.

I couldn't take it I kicked the door open.

"Let him go!"I screamed.

There were 3 guy's that I didn't know in there,they all laughed.

"Riele you idiot leave now!for fuck sake!"Jace complained."you never fucking listen."

"You think you can stop me."A male that was probably Sean laughed."get her too."

I pulled my skirt up giving my legs space to kick.

"Well let's just make this easy."I shot the gun and one of the big guys leg,causing him to fall to the floor.

"Bring it on!"The other male swung for a punch I caught it and grabbed his thumb pressing it in breaking,I learnt that from taekwondo.

"Well that was hard(!)"I said sarcastically,pointing the gun to Sean.

"Untie him right now!"I yelled.

Sean did as told.

"Now you keep your damn mouth shut,you 'eard me?"I warned him.

"Jace come on!"

He ran off with me.

"You beautiful fool!you could've got yourself killed!"Jace sighed.

"I didn't,I do self defence."I smiled.

"Get in my car I'm so mad at you right now."He sighed again.

"My car though?"

"It's shit I'll get you a better one tomorrow."He stopped dead in his tracks.

"Damn you looked so sexy when you shouted at the guys."He pulled me into him.

My heart began racing,as he leaned in and pressed a kiss upon my lips.

I felt like I was flying off into another world...

---
I never died😂I'll start doing these again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 2.4K 12
Beauty is only skin deep.
7.7K 153 6
ยทหš เผ˜ ๊’ฑ โช ๐–ฅป PLEASURE DELAYER .แŸ โซ ๊’ฑ โ†ณ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... he's in love with his boss's ...
55.5K 1.4K 13
just little one shots etc (mostly nomin)
16.6K 550 21
๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ โœŽ๐‚๐‡๐„๐๐‘๐˜