no;12/part 2

NO 11 PART 2

Henry.

"Charlotte!No!"I shook her,vigorously.

"Charlotte!"I screamed for the last time.

I closed my eyes then opened them,there I was laying in my bed.

It was a nightmare!

I sighed,in relief.

"Shit I need to fix things with char."I checked the time it was 5pm.

"She might be about to die?!and it will be my fault."I pulled my phone out of the charger.

I ran outside all the way to Charlottes house,I knocked on the door.

"Is Charlotte at home?"I asked her mom.

"No she said she was going to her friends house,she lives in a flat,near swellviews hotels."Her mom nodded.

"Okay that's not far from here."I said.

"Yeah okay bye."her mom closed the door.

Why would Charlotte be going there,she hasn't got any friends that I know off.

Then it hit me,the flats are high of the ground.

shit!

I jumped into my car and drove to swellviews hotels,near it were the flats.

I looked around and there was no sign of Charlotte.

I then looked up an saw a young black girl walking on the roof.

"Charlotte get off there now!"I screamed at the top of my lungs.

She acknowledged me,but then stood at the edge.

My adrenaline kicked in,making do what I had to do.

I ran as fast as light into the building and sped up to the roof.

I looked straight ahead of me,she was gone.

"Charlotte!"I screamed.

Oh no it's too late,I ran so fast for nothing.

I felt my eyes get heavy.

"Henry!please help me!"I heard Charlottes distressed voice.

I saw her dangling by one two hands.

She started to loose grip on her second hand and it swung away.

"Okay Charlotte I'm going to wrap my hand around your wrist and pull you up."I calmed her down and did what I said I would do.

"Henry I know you want me dead but please don't drop me,you can kill me in another way!I'm not ready to die."She wailed.

"Shhh Charlotte I promise I won't drop you,please trust me and let go."I told her.

"No no no!"She cried.

"I promise I'm holding you I won't let you fall,just swing your other hand to my wrist when you let go,trust me."I told her.

"I'm sorry Jace I won't ever get in your way."She had tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Okay listen to me Charlotte,I will not drop you I swear,just grab unto my wrist and let go."I said softly.

She closed her eyes and did as I said,when I had both her hands in my grip I pulled her up.

She stumbled and then landed on top of me,in an awkward position.

"What are you doing here,you lied to your mom."I told her.

"You've made my life hell,for as long as I can remember,why are you here."She spoke,with fear lacing through her voice.

I grabbed her wrists,and she winced a bit.

"Please don't be scared of me."I stroked her cheek.

She pulled her hand away from mine,gently.

"Yeah I know what it is,and I feel so bad."I looked away."oh Charlotte  I miss you so much."

I hugged her.

She stood there as still as ever,not even hugging me back but I understood.

I went on my knees.

"Charlotte I beg that you forgive and I'll tell my friends to stop being so rude and hurting you and I swear if they try shit on you I'll pull on them."I said to her,receiving a small smile on her face.

That made my heart leap in delight.

She went on her knees and hugged me,I stood us up and we were just stood on the roof hugging.

"I've missed you so much Henry."She finally spoke.

"I've missed me more."I smiled.

She pulled away and giggled.

But I meant it,I do miss the old me.

-----
I had already planned to do a part 2 just wanted to know who wanted it 😂😅

It's hard to write 2 books at a time,especially when a lot of people are telling you to update😭😵
-michelle