no;16

Henry:18
Charlotte: 17
Everyone else is irrelevant.

------

Charlotte.

Friends with Benefits. That's what we were. I headed into the cafeteria with My friends. Rachael and Sophia, "Oh my gosh there he is!" Sophia squealed as Henry approached us.

"Hey cutie."He smirked secretly groping my ass. I gasped in shock, "Stop that." I slapped his shoulder.

"Hi Henry." Rachael greeted politely. Jace nodded his head in acknowledgment and turned his focus back to me. I rolled my eyes at his rudeness towards my friends. "I'll see you at your house today." He pecked my cheeks. My breathing got shaky, "Y-yeah bye." I straightened up as soon as he left.

Sophia was shocked, "Are you two secretly dating?" She asked curiously. "Hell to the No! " I retorted. This was true we weren't dating but we have gone further than kissing. We have had sex a couple of times, he was my first. "Sure sure," Rachael rolled her eyes. You could see she was upset that Henry never noticed her. "I'll talk to Henry for you, okay?" I placed my hand on her shoulder. She smiled happily in response. My eyes then met hers.

Bianca Smathers.

"Hey Low lives!" She gleamed walking along with her clique.

"Hey Hoe one, two and side hoe." I pushed a fake smile onto my face as I waved at Bianca and her clique.

"Wait what did you call me?"Bianca approached me with her legs moving fast. I folded my arms waiting for this hoe to arrive. "I called you a hoe, its spelt h-o-e. Do you want a definition now?" I rolled my eyes.  "Don't ever call me hoe you worthless piece of shit!" She shouted.  "Yeah and what are you gonna do? Call your momma." I said making a few people laugh. That's when she slapped me right across the face. This Slut?! I grabbed her collar and punched her so hard her string that she called clothes ripped making a hole so people could see her cute little barbie bra. It really had barbie imprints on it. People screamed drawing more attention to the fight. I didn't stop hitting her until masculine arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back, "Don't fucking hold me back!" I screamed at Henry.

"How dare you!" The principal screamed. Everyone went dead silent. I was fucked. Henry still had me in his arms as I caught my breathe quickly. Sophia and Rachael tried to explain to the Principal but he dismissed them, "Charlotte Marie Bolton and Bianca Debra Smathers to my office now!" He yelled anger lacing through his voice. Henry let go of me. I turned around to see his facial expression. He was pissed. Well Bianca is his kinda girlfriend. Keyword kinda. I looked away quickly following behing Bianca, who was trying to cover up her exposed body, I didn't feel one bit of regret she deserved it.

As soon as we reached his office he yelled at us, "This is disgraceful behaviour! How dare you cause such a commotion in my cafeteria!"

"She started it."Bianca snarled. I simply ignored her.

"I'm calling your parents, you are both suspended for 5 days." He picked up the school phone and began making calls.

"Suspension?"I face-palmed. Ugh my mom is going to kill me.

"This is all your fault!" Bianca exclaimed in anger.

"Do you want part 2?" I held fist to her face and smirked in accomplishment when she flinched backwards.

It took ages for my mom to arrive but when she did was pissed off, "Riele you are in so much trouble when we get home! I had to come out of work for this! And I still have to go back." She scolded me, "You're grounded for at least 2 weeks for fighting and getting suspended!"

"Mom I'm seventeen!" I argued.

"You still live under my roof so you play by my rules, you're lucky I'm not grounding you till you graduate." She answered back. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

We reached my house and my mom collected my phone my laptop and the tv remote, "You might as well turn off the electricity!" I screamed at her in anger.

"Don't yell at me! And you know what I will." She replied in a louder voice than mine.

Ugh! I punched the door of my room, which was a stupid thing to do because my hand ached afterwards. I changed into my casual shorts and put my Adidas crop hoodie on and slipped on my Adidas sliders I put my hair in a nice bun and slid a condom into my shorts. I headed downstairs to get a snack from the fridge. My mom had left already. I then heard a knock at my door, "Who is it?!" I called out before looking through the peephole. It's Jace.

"I tried calling you." He said as soon as I opened the door.

"My mom took my phone."I sighed, "Aren't you pissed off at me."

"Why would you think that?"He asked finally making eye contact with me,"You're my angel I could never be angry at you."

"B-but Bianca is you girlfriend?" I stuttered, He needs to stop calling me his angel.

"We were over ages ago, you know how crazy she gets. She misses me, I mean who wouldn't" He smirked. I rolled my eyes," Don't get too cocky boy" I moved closer to him until realising it 2:30pm school isn't even over yet, "Shouldn't you be at school?"

"So I can't sneak out and see my angel." He stated and in a questioning tone.

"I'm not your angel, Hen." I scoffed. "Oh and Henry please be more polite to my friends" He then kissed me out of nowhere ignoring everything I had said. His plump lips sucking on mine lustfully. That's all it was lust, no romance, no strings just lust. I kissed back jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist, his hands were pressed against my bum as he moved so my back was against the wall, I was trapped in between his arms. Henry pulled away, that's when I pulled out the condom I had in my shorts raising my eyebrows in a questioning manner, "No strings attached?" We said at the same time, we said this every time we fucked just to remind ourselves we were nothing but friends. Who was I kidding? I liked Henry so much, too much it made me angry. I led Henry to the sofa and sat on my shins. I then ripped the wrapper of the condom off seductively causing Henry to smirk. He rushed me throwing off my hoodie. I giggled as he kissed my chest up to my neck I hugged his torso pushing him closer allowing head swing back as he sucked lightly on the skin of my neck, I moaned lightly feeling his erection against my body rubbing against me. I pushed Henry gently and unbuckled his jeans, "Someone's horny?" He chuckled. I grinned, "Well I hate when you tease me like that" Henry knew what he was doing. I held him in my hands and slowly slid the condom on him to build some tension. He looked at me making sure I was ready, I nodded. 

Friends with benefits, that's what we were. 

---------

I really like this story line but I feel like it's a bit too cliche and I don't know how I would make it original. I won't be making any more books until I'm done with BuSy People. So go through my one shots choose your favourite so I can start working on storyline based on your choice of one shot.

-michelle