no;10

Based on my Jaele FN that I've already started writing ,yeah my book cover is lamer than my other ones cos I was bothered to download all the apps I used for my other covers for this one so ya... And since this is a one shot it won't go exactly as the chapter on my story .

Riele.
Riele:16 turning 17 next month
Rieya:19
-----

I slipped on the red dress and paired it up with red velvet pumps and I straightened my hair and did a middle parting so my hair would flow over my shoulders

I looked perfect tonight,thanks to my sisters brilliant make up.

Reiya and I scurried out of the house and into her car,we parked outside the mall where we saw a lot of people trying to get into a building just outside the building.

Even a few paparazzi.

"Pose for the Camera!"my sister tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned to face the cameras,people asking questions and for pictures even though I looked like the whore next door.

I happily smiled for pictures.

In the midst of people my eyes were able to capture a sight of Jace,he was there watching me,with his group of friends.

Sick Jerk.

I had to avoid him.

I swerved and walked away.

"Hey!where do you think you are going dressed like that?"He folded his arms.

His friends were like totally checking me out.

"None of your business."I looked into the distance.

"I can't allow you to go to a party looking like that."Jace smirked.

"Looking like what?like what eh?"I moved closer to him.

"Riele.."He sighed.

"What I thought I was annoying and dumb."I said.

I watched his eyes trail to my chest.

"You wanna who I'm dressed as..your whore ass girlfriend."I spat.

"Listen there's a store right there,I'll buy you new clothes and you can change."Jace said.

"Dude she's hot,let her keep the damn dress."One of Jace's mates said.

I rolled my eyes.

Jace grabbed my hand sending a shiver down my spine,I shook it off.

He pulled me into a clothing store.

"Okay get a pair of jeans and maybe a crop top."He shrugged.

"Jace."I whined.

"I'll pick them then."He sighed.

He chose an outfit and we ran to the cashier.

"Jace Norman Riele Norm- Downs,what a great suprise!are you two finally dating. "The cashier smiled.

I leaned over and grab her collar.

"Take back everything you just said."I said through gritted teeth.

"Like for real though I come to this cheap ass store once to get something real quick and you guys think you can say shit like that."Jace exclaimed.

"Shut Up and Pay!"I smacked the back of his head.

"Ugh."He groaned handing the traumatised primark cashier money.

"Off to the changing rooms we go."Jace laughed at his immature behaviour.

I shook my head.

"Can we have a room?"Jace asked.

"Who are you to her. "The man asked.

"Boyfriend!"

"Brother!"I said at the same time as Jace.

The man gave us a weird look.

"For goodness sake this is damn primark we only came in here cos there was no one here."Jace complained.

"I mean I'm throwing away these clothes after so just move."I was loosing my temper especially after Jace said he was my boyfriend.

I pushed past the guy and walked into a room.

Changed up and came out to see Jace smiling.

"Wow so much better ."

-----

Even though it doesn't actually go like this in my story its similar and I thought I was gonna have to use the crap cover (I hope you spotted my lazy spelling error on the title)
Anywhoo thanks to CamilaBlacknall I'll have a great cover

Lazy shot cos it's 1am in the morning 😊😴

-michelle