no;1

Charlotte.

Henry:18
Charlotte:17
----

My head collided with floor as I looked around, tears spilling from my eyes. "Please stop!"I cried.

"For you to continue ruining my life."Bianca snarled, grabbing me by the collar. She pulled me up to attempt one more blow, I jolted sideways and bit her hand real harder before speeding off. I finally reached a stop and panted grasping for air. Bianca thinks I'm trying to ruin her and Henry's relationship so she's made him hate me and she's trying to make me hate him too! But it's hard when I work with him, in the man cave we have to act like friends and trust me it's horrid. I took in my surroundings, I'm standing in front of junk'n'stuff,well here we go...

"Hi gooch"I muttered.

"Charlotte hey! what happened to your lip it's busted?"Gooch asked, concerned.

"Haven't used my Chapstick in ages."I pretended to laugh.

"Okay you need me to check it out?"He added.

"Nah I'm good, well bye gooch got to scram!"I waved and walked up to the elevator. I screamed as it zoomed down to the ground floor. The doors opened and immediately all eyes were on me.

"Charlotte your lip?!"Ray called.

"Yass charloot is a fiesty wan always getting into fights."Shawtz laughed.

I rolled my eyes. My lip is busted cause' of Bianca but obviously I can't say that because Henry is there. He didn't say anything, he stayed silent. After a while I was chilling on the chair, searching for any nearby emergencies. "Charloot Henrie!"Shawtz called our names.

"Me and Shawtz need to get a piece of equipment stay here we won't be long"Ray told us.

"Don't do anything cwazy"Shawtz smirked. I mentally gagged at Shawtzs' stupid remarks. Ray and Shawtz finally left. I slowly feared for my life...,

"Charlotte?"Henry called with a smirk on his face.

"Please don't hit me."I sucked in a breathe, as he moved closer to me.

I felt his nose at the crook of my neck, as he sucked in my scent. "You smell real good, you probably taste good too."He winked.

"Henry please don't!"I looked away from him. He began kissing my neck, slowly trailing down to my chest. "You are with Bianca, she hurts me because of you so please stop."I sniffled.

"Aww char don't cry."He cooed, mockingly.

"Don't call me that!"I snapped. He slapped me across the face.

"Don't get feisty with me, idiot."His eyes became angry and full of fury.

But...

We heard a ring, I took a glance at the camera, Jasper and Piper. I watched them play about in the store, jasper starts playing with the wrong switches.

"AUTOMATIC LOCKDOWN!"Rang around the room.

"Well I guess you're trapped here with me."Henry snickered. He picks me up and places me on the couch next to him. "I'm feeling a bit horny" Henry eyed me. "And Bianca isn't here to satisfy my needs."

"Henry don't you dare touch me."I stepped away from him. He unzipped his Jeans. "No I'm only 17?!"I looked away,in disgust.

"Wow you're seventeen and haven't even sucked a dick yet."He laughed, showing me his member which was already erected and fairly big. My eyes grew wider. "Come on babe"he smiled."Get on your knees."