no;13

1k in 2 weeks great,thank you!

Riele:21
Jace:24

Riele.

I made sure all of my shirt button were done before knocking on the door of Mr Norman's office.So many girls at this place want his dick all up in them,ugh hoes.

Jace has a soft spot for me though,even though I don't drool over him like all the other girls,that work with his company.

"Come in."I heard his raspy voice,which turned me on.

"Hello Sir-"

"You may call me Jace."He smirked.

I bit my lip and looked down.

"I've got some documents from the files you asked me to search."I handed him the sheets of paper.

During the process our fingers shared a little connection,I looked away clearly embarrassed.

"Don't be shy around me,Riele."He stood up and towered over me,despite the fact I was wearing these damn killer heals.

He began caressing my cheeks as he cupped my face.

"Has anyone told you of how much beauty you consume."I loved how the words rolled of his tongue.

I mean we are just business partners,nothing more.

Our lips were so close to making contact but someone bursts through the door.

Ugh it's that young dumb girl,Ella.

"Sorry to disturb!"She cleared her throat.

"How many times have I told you to knock!I own you remember."Mr Norman looked so damn hot when he told her off.

"I-I'm sorry sir."She stuttered.

"What do you want?"He fixed up his collar.

"We received a message from your rival Sean Ryan Fox,he sent over this usb with a note attached to it,sir"She handed it to Mr Norman.

"Leave."

Ella scurried out the door.

"Miss Downs."He looked at me.

"Yes Sir."I studied his face.

"I've got business to take care off,stay here and don't touch anything."He warned me.

"But I don't want t-"

"You're my PA,you do everything I say."He leaned closer to my,making my breathing pace hitch higher.

"Y-yes sir."I nodded as he stared deeply into my eyes.

"Don't touch a thing,puppet."He pecked my cheeks making me urge for more.

I sat there and spun in my chair.

What does he expect me to do?

Sit here like a lost sheep!?

I really wanted to find out more about Jace,I literally only know his age and name.