no;5

Riele.

Jace:17
Riele:16
they are roommates in a college.

-----
Jace my irresponsible roommate has gone to a party that probably contains alcohol,I tried to stop him from going but you know he's the popular guy.

After studying,I got a bit tired so I decided to go to bed.

An hour later I heard knocking on the door.

"Ugh it's like 1am who is it?!"I shouted.

"Ella and Jace he's a bit drunk."Ella said.

"Oh shit!"I ran to the door and opened it Jace fell in my arms.

"Hey babyboo!"He laughed.

"Good luck Riele,I'll text you later."Ella left me alone to take care of Jace.

"Jace what did you do!"I sighed.

"I went to da club and fucked loads of girls and you are next on the list,babe."He slurred.

"You are drunk!"I exclaimed.

"No I am too."He said.

"What?"I said,in confusion.

"Anyways are you able enough to take a shower?"I asked him.

"If you can join me."Jace smirked.

"Ewww no."I rolled my eyes.

"Please Riele"He pleaded.

"I'll go get the water running."I didn't want to see those eyes that make me give in to everything he offers.

He's just adorable,but I can never ever get in a bath tub with him.

I filled the tub with warm water.

"Jace come I've set your water."I yelled while pouring the soap in.

He came in.

"Riele please,I need company."He showed me them eyes.

"Jace the things I do for you."I sighed.

I grabbed a chair and when I came back he was already in the tub I sat on the chair and Jace looked at me.

"Riele,I might not remember what I'm saying by the morning but you are a really good friend to have,I know I'm a real jerk to you at times but if you didn't care I would have had a massive headache and I would have just gone to bed like that."Jace said.

"I'll go get the Aspirin."I changed the subject.

I'm sorry but Jace is absolutely rude to me when he's around his friends but when we are alone it's a different story.

I handed him the aspirin and he pulled me into the bath tub causing water to splash everywhere.

I realised I was on top of his naked body,I moved away.

"Jace my clothes are soaked!"I gasped,I was wearing pyjamas shorts and a tank top.

"Take them off then."He shrugged.

I sat on the other side of the tub and slid off my shorts and tank top,I held my hands over my breast and sunk into the tub.

I felt his legs entangle around mine.

"Jace I hate you for this."I sighed.

"You'll love me soon."He laughed.

"Yeah in your dreams."I exhaled.

"Jace can I ask you a question?"I looked up to him.

"Yeah."

"How's your family?"I was curious because as they say the popular ones always have a background,probably no one says that but you know..

"Mum is my hero,old sister is amazing and so is my brother but my dad fucked everything up,he cheated on my mom 3 fucking times."He said,angrily.

"We were all once happy until we found out for the 3rd time he had cheating, my mom already issues with trusting him!"He ran a hand through his hair.

"Jace. "I said,softly.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything."He sighed.

"No Jace don't say that,how long have you kept in those feelings? "I asked.

"I dunno,I j-just."I hugged him,my bare chest colliding with his.

"Jace you can trust me,dont bottle up your emotions like that."I told him."It's not good for you mental health."

"Thanks Riele. "He hugged me again.

"We should get out the water is cold."I suggested.

I reached for my towel and quickly wrapped it around myself.

I dried my wet clothes and slipped on another pair of shorts and a white tank top.

Out of nowhere Jace hugs me,really tight.

I heard his sniffle.

"Jace are you crying."I felt so sorry for him,I've never seen him like this.

"Jace tell me what's on your mind."I sat us down on my bed.

"It's my dad's fault my mom has trust issues,I had to beg her to let me go to this college and her therapist was even the person who persuaded her,like all of this leads down to one stupid guy."He explained.

"Let me tell you something Jace,trust is time,you've got to stay patient and calm because in time she will heal;she will trust you;she will move one and everything will fall in place,and you know how you could help?is too wait and be patient."I preached.

"Wow I'm speechless."Jace smiled .

"Just get some rest."I placed my hand on his shoulder,he stared into my eyes for a few seconds then kissed me.

"Riele I-Im sorry I didn't mean to."He pulled away,nervously.

"No Jace its fine."I lay on my bed.

"Can I sleep here with you."He asked.

"Sure."

He flung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me close to him.

-----
I didn't want Jace to kiss Riele tbh but it was just the right moment.