Meeting Mr. Mundy (Sniper x r...

By Piroti

(Y/n) is an ordinary girl, with an ordinary life; maybe too ordinary to be precise. Mr. Carson had offered h... More

Chapter 1: Mr. Carson's Goodies
Chapter 2: Caring
Chapter 3: Mixed Feelings
Chapter 5: Secrets and Lies
Chapter 6: Hot and Annoyed
Chapter 7: Mick Mun-rude-yPants
Chapter 8: Soon To Be Memories
Chapter 9: Admit It Mundy
UPDATE
Chapter 10: Slingshot Arm
Chapter 11: Close Call
Chapter 12: Head Over Heels
A/N soRRY
Chapter 13: Home, Sweet Home

Chapter 4: Accidents Happen

1.8K 60 94
By Piroti

PlEAse FoCus On ThE ChOrUs GuYs, THANK YOU!!! And, hope y'all enjoy!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You sped down the sandy, desert road, on your way to a said 'Mann Co.', the radio softly singing its tune.

Mick looked a little tired, well; a little would be an understatement. This was his third coffee cup, and he still felt droopy and heavy.

He sipped his coffee, cautiously driving down the road.

You soon grew a little bored, fumbling with different stations.

You stopped when you heard a familiar tune. "OH MY GOSH!!!"

The Australian man didn't quite catch it as a fangirling moment, but instead as a cry of fear or pain. He slammed his foot on the brakes, bringing his right arm to hold you in place.

He was trying to keep you in your seat so you wouldn't hurt yourself against the dashboard, trying to keep you safe. He looked at you with as much concern your features could show.

"What's wrong?" You asked, oblivious to the fact that your screech was the one who caused the sudden stop.

"Whot's wrong? You tell me whot's wrong, why were you screaming?!?"

".....I love that song."

He sighs, leaning against his seat. "...Yah almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Psht, don't be such a baby! Now shush and let me sing.." You replied, turning up the radio's volume.

He chuckled, surprised at himself for letting someone speak so sassily to him.

He'd always be up for putting a wankah' in his place! But you were different.

Your attitude just made you look adorable, honestly.

He shook his head, glancing to the side to enjoy your 'performance'.

"I wanna ruin our friendship.. We should be lovers insteeeaaddddd!!"

Holy dooly, she could use some practice. But seeing her so happy, enjoying every second of that song, smiling, it made his heart flutter.

He decided to join in. "Ah dunno how to say thiisss, 'cause yer' really mah dearest frieeend.."

You looked at him surprised, your face beaming with joy. You continued to sing duet, dancing around your seat. Mundy listened to the rest of the song, he only knew the chorus of course.

Its meaning.. It was as if it was meant for him. He shuffles in his seat, feeling himself rather nervous or anxious.

'No, Mick, stop thinking like that!' He slapped his face various times, trying to focus on the road and not your smiling yet confused features.

You look up and through the front glass, admiring the tall building approaching from a distance: Mann Co.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You stood in front of the van, waiting for Mick to park it.

Today you'd woken up a lot better, your leg only feeling a slight pain when putting too much weight on it, nothing too serious. And you can't help but smile at the thought that it was all because of Mick.

*sigh* that lil' Australian cuti- (Y/n) (L/n) coULd YOu nOT?!?

He shuffles out of the camper quickly, shutting the door with a thump. He jogged toward you, slowing down as he neared you before halting to a stop.

Drops of sweat ran down your forehead. You wiped your face with your shirt and fanned yourself with your hands.

Mick noticed this, taking off his brown hat and fanning you with it. He stops suddenly, placing it softly on your head. "Looks good on yah, sheila.."

You felt your cheeks heat up, and for a second you blamed the dry desert's hot temperatures. You could deny it all you want (Y/n), but deep down, you knew it was a blush.

You smiled. "Thank you Mr. Mundy."

He chuckles, walking toward the tall building's glass doors. You scrambled to catch up, speed walking to keep his pace. Curse you short legs!

He walks in confidently, striding up to the front desk. You stay back respectfully.

'He must come here often..' You thought, 'He looks like he knows every nook and cranny of this place!'

"G'day Barbara, here ta' see the big man.."

"You go up to his office, I'll let him know you're on your way."

"Thanks luv, take care!"

You didn't quite see the woman, since you were behind Mick and all.

Wait, who is she? I mean, yeah, her name's Barbara but-.. Why did he call her love? Oh (Y/n) don't be such a turd! He was being polite! You almost sound-.. Jealous..

"(Y/n)? You okay there?"

You snapped out of your thoughts, looking up at him. "Huh? Oh, yeah yeah, I'm.. Fine" you shook your head, ushering him to keep walking.

You reached a pair of mahogany brown doors, huge in size. You stayed behind him, waiting patiently. Mick opened one of the doors slowly, knocking lightly on it. "Uh.. Mr. Hale?..GAAAHHH!"

You saw Mick get pulled in like a rag doll. Running up to the heavy door, you pushed it open with all your might, quite confused and intrigued by what you saw.

Mick was on the floor, a pair of boosums pinning his back to the concrete floor. His right leg was bent nearly to his shoulder, his left arm reaching for his back. And on top, a muscular and tough-looking man sat, clearly having a blast.

"Well, whot a sad bloke Mundy, can't yah take an innocent, friend wrestle?" He huffed lightly, rolling his eyes. You couldn't help but giggle, his face was priceless!

The man stood up, pulling Mick up by his shirt with one arm. "Well, well, well, who do we have here? That you're girlfriend Mick?" The man grabbed your hand gently, kissing it softly. "Saxton Hale, luv, pleasure ta' meet yah!" He took off his cream-colored hat and bowed.

Mick felt something inside him, his blood boiling with jealousy- wait, jealousy?

Seeing you giggle, he felt his heart sink all the way to his stomach, regret flooding his mind.

Regret for what exactly? Well for not telling you he li- wait, what? No, you can choose whoever you like because he doesn't like you that way, of course. And although he tried to make himself believe it, his heart clenched in a faint pain.

"Well, Oi suppose yer not here for chit chat 'n tea, let's get you those crates, shall we?" Saxton said, beginning to walk away from the big office.

You followed close behind, a fuming Mundy beside you. You soon became worried.

"Mick.. Is everything okay?" You stared at his red face, heating not with anger, but shame and fluster. "O-Oi uh, yeah just.. Never mind.." He placed a warm hand on the small of your back, ushering you to keep walking.

You felt that spot tingle under his touch, your cheeks heating up and tinging a light red. You took a deep breath. 'It's just a friendly pat (Y/n)! Nothing serio-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

A bear the size of a car stood before you, his face frozen in an eternal snarl. You screeched and jumped on Mick's arms, holding to his neck for dear life. The man struggled to hold you, since you kept wiggling in his grasp and whimpering about the 'gigantic, scary-looking Teddy Bear'.

His throat threatened to emit a chuckle, quickly erased from his thoughts upon looking at your face. Your eyes held something in them he didn't quite like:

Fear.

He frowned unconsciously, placing you gently on the floor. He grabs ahold of your hand, squeezing it securely. He smiles warmly. "Oi'd nevah let anyone hurt yah (Y/n).. They'd have to pass over moy dead body first!"

You laughed, your smile lingering a little longer. He could feel his heart stopping for a second.

"Uh yeah, sorry tah interrupted yah but, Oi'd loike yah ta' meet moy stuffed Grizzly bear, Rufus!" He stated, showing off the stoic beast beside him.

You decided to approach it, taking slowly yet steady steps. With a shaky hand, you caressed his fur, your fingers hidden under the bear's thick coat. You smiled.

"Haha! He's almost as hairy as you Mick!"

Mick's head shot up quickly, his whole face burning crimson red. He hadn't realized before until now: you saw him without his shirt on!

The thought made his mind spin, his forehead dropping beads of sweat, his throat suddenly dry. You giggled at his reaction, hugging the ferocious yet still animal.

"It's so cute and cuddly!"

Your fear was forgotten instantly, Mick's reassuring words did help. The other more muscular man chuckled, scratching his head. "Well, Oi never thought of 'em that way.. Anyways, let's get yer stuff Mick.."

He proceeded forward, walking past a narrow hallway. You released Rufus from your 'bear hug' (see what i did there? Ahh?? No? Okay sorry) and followed close behind, you sure didn't wanna get lost in here.

Walking down the long corridor, your feet halted to a sudden stop, your gaze following Saxton's proud strutting all the way to the long, endless shelves of supplies and other essentials.

You looked around in wonderment, tracing your hand along a tall shelf that held camping gear. You continued exploring the huge warehouse.

Ropes, tents, knives.. Guns..

You picked up a rather large looking gun, it had a long nozzle, and something that looked like a tiny telescope. A sniper rifle!

You aimed at random points, the small red dot tracing along shelves and supplies, landing on Mick's forehead.

You cocked the gun, being very careful not to pull the trigger, just in case. But what you weren't fully aware of was, it was loaded, and you were pointing right at your friend's face, not certain a tiny mistake might be the end of him.

Friend. That word nagged your mind for a few seconds. 'Yes, (Y/n), only a.. friend..' You shrugged off the soft pang on your heart, looking through the scope at Mick's frowning features.

He was trying to concentrate on what Saxton was explaining from the new weapons, but his mind kept faltering and replaying that image of your beautiful smile.

You smirked to yourself, placing your finger on the trigger. You weren't gonna shoot him, obviously, but it would be funny to see his scared expression.

Now kids, didn't your parents ever tell you weapons are not toys?

"Hey Mick! Look what I fou-"

*BANG!*

REaDeR cHaN WhAt diD YoU Do?!?!?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter!! LOVE YAH MAH LIL MARSHMALLOWS!!!❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 160 59
My first fanfiction I hope you guys enjoy it People ask you... _______ ____________ _________________ Are you really a.. human..? So Y/n is having a...
22.8K 535 25
Y/N is a mysterious girl. She lost her family and her own kind. Her ability is rare. But... her clan was KILLED. Y/N being the only survivor must hid...
25.3K 662 41
Y/N was hired to break in both of Team Fortress base by unknown client. However, the heist has gone south, but the Administrator offered Y/N a job...
206K 7.2K 109
You were recruited to join the RED Team, and you agreed spontaneously. Was this a bad decision? Probably. Did you regret it? No. However, trying to n...