Chapter 7: Mick Mun-rude-yPants

YeS, yes, i KnOw I'vE TaKen ToO LoNg iM SoRrY  -_-'   School's being a turd..
BtW thank you for all the support guys!! I really love reading your comments and seeing what you guys think, it makes me feel special 🔮W🔮  💖💖

~*~*~*~*~*~*

  You stood before the old van, analyzing the consequences of your little argument with Mick. You rubbed your chin thoughtfully, sighing and approaching the wrecked vehicle. You remembered the past events grudgingly...

~*~Flashback~*~

You pulled on Mick's shirt furiously, his grip on your face only pushing you further away.

"LET ME HELP YOU!!!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, hoping he'd just give up and let you help him. He wasn't gonna surrender so easily though.

"STAY AWAY!!" He yelled back, only wanting to be free from such tempting thoughts.

Although it would've been funny to watch, your recurring bickering kept you from paying attention to something more important than Mick's crooked shirt: the road.

That is, until that giant reddish brown wall of rock appeared...

Everything happened so fast.

Mick notices where you're headed, his heart stopping at your possible fate.

"WOTCH OUT!!"

His arms shoot forward and wrap around your waist, pulling you against his half-bare chest. You would've blushed at the moment, but his sudden leap toward the back of the van dumbfounded you. You glance at the front view window, the mountain of rock mere inches away...

*CRASHHH*

You felt like a rag doll, falling hard against something firm yet soft.

You stood up groggily, your arms shaking under your weight.

Pain. Desperation. Confusion.

That's all you could feel right now.

Your hazy thoughts cleared bit by bit, your vision slowly sharpening. Coughing softly, you rubbed your eyes roughly, trying to make your eyes adjust faster. You felt your whole world stop when you heard a grunt below you.

You looked up quickly, your (e/c) eyes meeting Mick's pained expression. It was then you realized, you were on top of Mick.. and he saved you.

Mick had risked his own safety, by snatching you away from danger's claws just in time. He even cushioned the fall so you wouldn't get hurt!

It was gonna be so much harder to keep him off your mind now.

You smiled gratefully, and you hugged him tightly, eyes beginning to water.

"T-thank you..." You muttered softly, sniffling loudly. Mick could only hug you back tightly, his heart full of joy to see you safe. He couldn't bare to see you like that though, so he decided to try and sit up a little to comfort you.

That is, until he realized you were practically straddling him. You sat comfortably on his lap, your arms wrapped securely around his torso, your soft cheek rested softly on his half-bare chest. Mick's whole face heated up, his cheeks and ears burning almost painfully.

"U-um, sheila? you can let go now.."

"Nope."

You adjusted your weight on his lap, resting more comfortably on his warm chest. This only made Mick's heart pound faster, the butterflies in his stomach soar wildly, his whole world spin uncontrollably.