Chapter 4: Accidents Happen

PlEAse FoCus On ThE ChOrUs GuYs, THANK YOU!!! And, hope y'all enjoy!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You sped down the sandy, desert road, on your way to a said 'Mann Co.', the radio softly singing its tune.

Mick looked a little tired, well; a little would be an understatement. This was his third coffee cup, and he still felt droopy and heavy.

He sipped his coffee, cautiously driving down the road.

You soon grew a little bored, fumbling with different stations.

You stopped when you heard a familiar tune. "OH MY GOSH!!!"

The Australian man didn't quite catch it as a fangirling moment, but instead as a cry of fear or pain. He slammed his foot on the brakes, bringing his right arm to hold you in place.

He was trying to keep you in your seat so you wouldn't hurt yourself against the dashboard, trying to keep you safe. He looked at you with as much concern your features could show.

"What's wrong?" You asked, oblivious to the fact that your screech was the one who caused the sudden stop.

"Whot's wrong? You tell me whot's wrong, why were you screaming?!?"

".....I love that song."

He sighs, leaning against his seat. "...Yah almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Psht, don't be such a baby! Now shush and let me sing.." You replied, turning up the radio's volume.

He chuckled, surprised at himself for letting someone speak so sassily to him.

He'd always be up for putting a wankah' in his place! But you were different.

Your attitude just made you look adorable, honestly.

He shook his head, glancing to the side to enjoy your 'performance'.

"I wanna ruin our friendship.. We should be lovers insteeeaaddddd!!"

Holy dooly, she could use some practice. But seeing her so happy, enjoying every second of that song, smiling, it made his heart flutter.

He decided to join in. "Ah dunno how to say thiisss, 'cause yer' really mah dearest frieeend.."

You looked at him surprised, your face beaming with joy. You continued to sing duet, dancing around your seat. Mundy listened to the rest of the song, he only knew the chorus of course.

Its meaning.. It was as if it was meant for him. He shuffles in his seat, feeling himself rather nervous or anxious.

'No, Mick, stop thinking like that!' He slapped his face various times, trying to focus on the road and not your smiling yet confused features.

You look up and through the front glass, admiring the tall building approaching from a distance: Mann Co.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You stood in front of the van, waiting for Mick to park it.

Today you'd woken up a lot better, your leg only feeling a slight pain when putting too much weight on it, nothing too serious. And you can't help but smile at the thought that it was all because of Mick.